Cleveland Browns Gems...

Wiggle_Piggy

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2023
Given Deshaun Watson is our QB, theres a few things one can say for certainty....

1. Watson's effectiveness is increased having a Chubb.

2. Given his play improved once the rain stopped during the game against the Bengals, it's accurate to say that Watson is best when he has the opportunity to have his balls dry.

Given Deshaun Watson is our QB, theres a few things one can say for certainty....

1. Watson's effectiveness is increased having a Chubb.

2. Given his play improved once the rain stopped during the game against the Bengals, it's accurate to say that Watson is best when he has the opportunity to have his balls dry.
What happened to Joe Burrow? I thought they just paid him a ton of money?

Can't build a team around Burrow when he is making all the money

RIP Joe Burrow and the Bungles.
Why is it every time one of these players gets paid it always has be the highest in the NFL.
Can't they just settle for fair market value and do what they can to help their team get better players?
When one or two selfish players get big pay-days they're guaranteeing mediocrity and losing seasons.
They discover this as a liability as soon as one of their top players gets injured.
There should be a strict pay scale and none of this "richest contract" BS.
Any extras should be tied to incentives and bonus money that gets paid on the front-end without effecting the salary cap.
And the NFL should have a pension plan that will take care of these players, because many of them have to live with injuries and pain for the rest of their lives.

Watson looked terrible, he was bouncing passes at his receivers feet all day. When they finally scored a TD he had to run it in. I will definitely be betting against this team when it is a road game.

I think Joe Burrow will be fine.. QB's have bad games. Brady had plenty, Manning had plenty. Don't be that ugy..
If this was last year I would agree with you on burrow being fine but he had to be carted off on a stretcher in a preseason game,he is obviously playing hurt and it is affecting his game big time the fact he had a Career low passing against the browns no less.heis hurting the team by playing.

Forum List

Back