"Clean" Thread Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, some boards have already taken precautions against the coming waves of Commie pogroms the Biden administration's FBI Gestapo has announced already by becoming private current members only and recommended guest invites, while looking for servers in countries that have free speech policies, like Russia.

See the irony in Russia being a bastion of free speech, while the U.S. becomes a Stalinist shithole romper room for dope addled left wing deviants and Wall Street scum? This board is going to do whatever it's told to to stay in business, like every other board at risk under China Joes' new regime.

I am in one forum that has closed itself from the publics eye, new members can still join, but as a recommendation only from an existing member.
In other words, it's on the dark web and you all have something serious to hide?

No the owners are afraid of the growing censorship by the government and big media.

In other news, some boards have already taken precautions against the coming waves of Commie pogroms the Biden administration's FBI Gestapo has announced already by becoming private current members only and recommended guest invites, while looking for servers in countries that have free speech policies, like Russia.

See the irony in Russia being a bastion of free speech, while the U.S. becomes a Stalinist shithole romper room for dope addled left wing deviants and Wall Street scum? This board is going to do whatever it's told to to stay in business, like every other board at risk under China Joes' new regime.

I am in one forum that has closed itself from the publics eye, new members can still join, but as a recommendation only from an existing member.
In other words, it's on the dark web and you all have something serious to hide?

No the owners are afraid of the growing censorship by the government and big media.
Why would they censor your site, considering what is allowed here? And who is 'they?'

Why would they censor your site, considering what is allowed here? And who is 'they?'

I have no idea, I am just a member there, it is the owner who made the decision, it is said to be temporary.

I'm thinking of about five specific posters here who are like the canary in the coal mine. If they suddenly disappear, it might be time to start paying attention.

1612246338869.png

I may not be a canary but I'm at least on a few watchlists now...

...Veteran, NRA member, gun owner, Deplorable, white, male, redneck...

...and damn proud of it!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1612245361028.png
    1612245361028.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 1612245361107.png
    1612245361107.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I wear an NRA hat, so some Snowflakes have probably gotten hysterical and reported me several times. lol the left are such petty losers and tards they soon render their own commie agendas completely useless; their Uncle Joe and his thugs can't possibly round us all up and still be able to generate the money he needs to buy the illegal aliens and everybody else off.

1612246838674.png

If I'm getting locked up in the name of cleaning the internet I want a fifty inch screen TV, a laptop with internet access, a bag of marijuana with rolling papers and lighter every Monday, a biologically female hooker under thirty years of age every Friday, access to the public library every Saturday, and T-bone steak every Sunday, because as a prisoner I have rights!

That's just for starters then comes the prison strikes for equality and equity and other demands.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
View attachment 451807

*****CHUCKLE*****

Sorry, you're not on my list.

So how much does your Uncle Joe claim he's going to pay you commies for your snitching, anyway? Is it like a salary or more like a bounty on how many of your neighbors you can get arrested on fake charges?

View attachment 451807

*****CHUCKLE*****

So how much does your Uncle Joe claim he's going to pay you commies for your snitching, anyway? Is it like a salary or more like a bounty on how many of your neighbors you can get arrested on fake charges?

You're new here, so I'll just suggest you get to know people before running your mouth with utter nonsense, Dudley.

View attachment 451807

*****CHUCKLE*****

You're new here, so I'll just suggest you get to know people before running your mouth with utter nonsense, Dudley.

You think your BS is 'complex'. That's cute.

I'm thinking of about five specific posters here who are like the canary in the coal mine. If they suddenly disappear, it might be time to start paying attention.

^^^ This kind of horse shit needs to stop. ^^^

If you think people are some kind of danger to society, then report them to the authorities and keep your mouth shut about it. That way there's at least a chance of being held to some accountabilty for making those kinds of claims on the open web like that based on nothing but feels.

Though it does make for great material for the casual web site reviewer.

You assholes are gonna destroy your own forum at the rate you're going. And it's likely gonna be from the top down because you're being enabled to act that way. Nobody wants to associate with people who act like this. Especially people who are much more involved in the political process beyond just showing up to pick the blue helmet and then running back to their keyboard to wave their pecker at the guy who just got back from picking the red helmet. Intelligent people simply aren't interested in that kind of environment. It's extremely toxic.

There's too many other forums out there where intelligent people are only interested in lively debate on the critical issues of the day or whatever. Nobody wants to hang around a bunch of people who make frivolous claims like this about other people and who are just so full of their own self-importance that anyone who doesn't echo the narrative they're running is labeled a terrorist or whatever for sake of convenience. Are you guys that completely terrified of having the responsibility of defending the indefensible or to have to bother yourselves with intelligent discussion or debate beyond the level of a fifth grader that you have to stoop to that level of fuckery? It's absolutely pathetic.

You people got issues. Seriously.

And look at the topical content anyway. It's ridiculously shallow. Pft. May as well just turn the idiot box on, it's a mirror image.

Last edited:

^^^ This kind of horse shit needs to stop. ^^^

If you think people are some kind of danger to society, then report them to the authorities and keep your mouth shut about it. That way there's at least a chance of being held to some accountabilty for making those kinds of claims on the open web like that based on nothing but feels.

Though it does make for great material for the casual web site reviewer.

You assholes are gonna destroy your own forum at the rate you're going. And it's likely gonna be from the top down because you're being enabled to act that way. Nobody wants to associate with people who act like this. Especially people who are much more involved in the political process beyond just showing up to pick the blue helmet and then running back to their keyboard to wave their pecker at the guy who just got back from picking the red helmet. Intelligent people simply aren't interested in that kind of environment. It's extremely toxic.

There's too many other forums out there where intelligent people are only interested in lively debate on the critical issues of the day or whatever. Nobody wants to hang around a bunch of people who make frivolous claims like this about other people and who are just so full of their own self-importance that anyone who doesn't echo the narrative they're running is labeled a terrorist or whatever for sake of convenience. Are you guys that completely terrified of having the responsibility of defending the indefensible or to have to bother yourselves with intelligent discussion or debate beyond the level of a fifth grader that you have to stoop to that level of fuckery? It's absolutely pathetic.

You people got issues. Seriously.

And look at the topical content anyway. It's ridiculously shallow. Pft. May as well just turn the idiot box on, it's a mirror image.
My point is, there are posters here who (by all reports) would be banned from the tech giants, but they are still here, showing me that censorship by government is not a thing. I don't understand why you continue to be so overly sensitive about this.

Last edited:
I can make the claim that more than half the threads on the board violate this policy.

The real problem are too many competing forums that can allow an article to be posted.

Current News versus breaking news versus Politics versus Congress, which one should the fully relatable article fit in?

So Moderators move them around but never really a common violation in the first place, better to merge some of the forum sections to make it easier to post in the right place and easier to check for a duplicate post.

There have been times I have to look through 4 forum areas to decide where I can post an article without trouble.

It would be nice to decrease/compress the number of different forums but we have a hard time getting the Gods to do anything.

This is why an everyday Main page ADMINISTRATOR is badly needed.

The board owners refuse. When CK was here, he both worked for them and was an active Admin. They won't let anyone else do that now.
Why not? What does an active Admin do?
Well, CK actively participated in decisions and discussions and got know the community. Admins can alter forums and such that we can not do. When Intense and Trajan we’re admins, it was the same.

I'm confused about the policy....

In the titles of 2 threads on the board....one has the words "Gropin Joe" and the other has "Jezebel".... One is about the President and one is about the VP.

Both are in Zone 1 forums...have been there for about 24 hours each....

This doesn't violate the "clean start" policy?
Not if started by conservatives, no.

I got one of my responses "removed for trolling"

for telling a guy mad about masks to "layer up shitizen"

Responded a second time saying something like "i can't understand you must be the second layer, good job shitizen carry on"

Very banal stuff

Was removed for being off topic.

Great idea USMB staff, you've avoided this for years but people are crying about free speech so you're gonna fuck up the site.

Retards

Based on the rules setup on this site, a miniscule amount of threads started by rightwingers are up to snuff.

But, that should be no surprise to anyone.

These rules basically nuke the whole site let's be real

Only mod discretion that is stopping them from just purging all of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back