"Clean" Thread Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make the claim that more than half the threads on the board violate this policy.

The real problem are too many competing forums that can allow an article to be posted.

Current News versus breaking news versus Politics versus Congress, which one should the fully relatable article fit in?

So Moderators move them around but never really a common violation in the first place, better to merge some of the forum sections to make it easier to post in the right place and easier to check for a duplicate post.

There have been times I have to look through 4 forum areas to decide where I can post an article without trouble.

There have been times I have to look through 4 forum areas to decide where I can post an article without trouble.

You could do like the Mods do, and use the search engine.

It rarely works because the headline of the article can be different from an already posted article but essentially cover the same grounds.

It rarely works because the headline of the article can be different from an already posted article but essentially cover the same grounds.

One of the reasons Mods acquire short tempers.

Doesn't this expensive software have duplicate thread detector in it?

I know FREE Simple Machines software has one built into the software core and controlled in the admin board.

I can make the claim that more than half the threads on the board violate this policy.

The real problem are too many competing forums that can allow an article to be posted.

Current News versus breaking news versus Politics versus Congress, which one should the fully relatable article fit in?

So Moderators move them around but never really a common violation in the first place, better to merge some of the forum sections to make it easier to post in the right place and easier to check for a duplicate post.

I know FREE Simple Machines software has one built into the software core and controlled in the admin board.

Not that I know of

It would be nice to decrease/compress the number of different forums but we have a hard time getting the Gods to do anything.

This is why an everyday Main page ADMINISTRATOR is badly needed.

All of the admin has seemingly flown the coup along with FlatCan.

no, but it will skip you to another page when it refreshes..

Report them

No, I'm not a brown shirt wearing fascist that tries to silence other people.
I reported every shit stain leftist I could. happy to have done so.

You do have that 'whining rat face' air about you. I bet you thought Eddie Haskell was the real star of Leave It To beaver.
Reported. And to the dumpster with you.

Report them

You do have that 'whining rat face' air about you. I bet you thought Eddie Haskell was the real star of Leave It To beaver.

I bet you thought Eddie Haskell was the real star of Leave It To beaver.

He was to mikey...

broke his heart when he found out 'Eddie' was a cop in real life.

Report them

I bet you thought Eddie Haskell was the real star of Leave It To beaver.

He was to mikey...

broke his heart when he found out 'Eddie' was a cop in real life.
I had no idea you went back to being part of the mod staff. Cool. But I've always lived the dream. I was hall monitor 4 straight years in high school and was on the employee watch team at the prison where we actively spied on the new boots to see if we could get them in trouble. I had one framed for murder.

In other news, some boards have already taken precautions against the coming waves of Commie pogroms the Biden administration's FBI Gestapo has announced already by becoming private current members only and recommended guest invites, while looking for servers in countries that have free speech policies, like Russia.

See the irony in Russia being a bastion of free speech, while the U.S. becomes a Stalinist shithole romper room for dope addled left wing deviants and Wall Street scum? This board is going to do whatever it's told to to stay in business, like every other board at risk under China Joes' new regime.

In other news, some boards have already taken precautions against the coming waves of Commie pogroms the Biden administration's FBI Gestapo has announced already by becoming private current members only and recommended guest invites, while looking for servers in countries that have free speech policies, like Russia.

See the irony in Russia being a bastion of free speech, while the U.S. becomes a Stalinist shithole romper room for dope addled left wing deviants and Wall Street scum? This board is going to do whatever it's told to to stay in business, like every other board at risk under China Joes' new regime.
I hope Biden crushes you in your sleep.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I am in one forum that has closed itself from the publics eye, new members can still join, but as a recommendation only from an existing member.

I am in one forum that has closed itself from the publics eye, new members can still join, but as a recommendation only from an existing member.

That's where it's all headed. The faster they can get out of the U.S. and set up outside the regime's reach the better. The media is not going to report on what is already happening so don't lose any time, because the country has already been served notice and an unarmed woman shot to death with no consequences by the regime's thugs.

That's where it's all headed. The faster they can get out of the U.S. and set up outside the regime's reach the better. The media is not going to report on what is already happening so don't lose any time, because the country has already been served notice and an unarmed woman shot to death with no consequences by the regime's thugs.

I dropped THREE forums yesterday, they are poorly run and show no change in protecting themselves. Now down to the remaining 3 forums.

I'm on the same forum.

It would be nice to decrease/compress the number of different forums but we have a hard time getting the Gods to do anything.

The board owners refuse. When CK was here, he both worked for them and was an active Admin. They won't let anyone else do that now.

The board owners refuse. When CK was here, he both worked for them and was an active Admin. They won't let anyone else do that now.

That is strange, they can easily set up a front page Administrator, keep him away from the security areas in the admin board. Instead we have minor board problems not getting addressed because there is no one caring to fix them.

This is just another way of censoring speech.

When your sole goal is to PROMOTE DISCUSSION -- asking for "clean starts" is NOT censorship. We want topical discussion to START cleanly. No baiting or inflammatory starts. What happens after that -- is "by the rules".

Our problem now is that the MEDIA ITSELF are huge purveyors of "baiting and polarizing and inflammatory rhetoric". It even comes increasingly from our "leaders". So enforcing the "clean start" is more difficult than it even was 6 months ago..

If USMB ever abandons its "free expression" goal -- it will come from outside pressure because we dont censor ENOUGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back