Classified documents discovered at Mike Pence’s home in Indiana

So we churn out a lot of paper, with different levels of classified on them,
And our Government representatives are sloppy with these papers.
Some with defiance some with lack of awareness. DUH!
SO what is all this political party propaganda really about?

Actually, unlike the Soviets, the Chinese Communists really haven't been that evangelical about spreading communism. One can even argue they are "Communist in Name Only", having long ago swapped out their Mao Suits for Blue Blazers.

Well, um, yeah, people who think they are going to rule a planet in the afterlife don't get to talk about what other people believe in the afterlife.

Now, I am currently dating a Chinese woman ( who practices a mixture Christian and Daoist beliefs) and China has quite a lot of diversity in their religious beliefs. And you know what, none of them are as whacky as Mormonism.

Um, yeah, because they knew that if we took Islands close enough to bomb Japan, that we'd kill hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians, which we totally did. You clearly don't understand why so many Japanese Young men volunteered to be Kamikazi pilots. (As opposed to dive bomber pilots, because everyone used dive bombers at the time.)

Did the Chinese make the rest of the world fuck up the response to Covid? Because it seems to me that every asshole who refused to wear a mask or get a shot had a lot more to do with spreading that disease than China did.

Guy, here's the thing. China is not my enemy.
My enemy is the rich guy in the corner office who wants me to work harder for less money so he can have more dressage horses and mansions.
We should look at our internal problems and not worry about a fucking Chinese Balloon.

This is a big distracting thing to keep stupid people like you looking in the wrong direction.
Ahhh...So now we know what is behind your comments. Your girl friend. Is it the same girl that Swawell dated? Or, Fienstein's driver? You compare her to Xi Jinping and Putin. Funny. Xi committed genocide with Covid. He let it out. His silence is a sign of guilt. And, you continue the lies about masks, socially distancing and shutdowns. All have been debunked. It's you all who messed up children and adults with the lockdowns, fearmongering and fake vaccines.
As far as the afterlife, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints do not teach or make members start wars and play Kamikazi pilots believing that will give them power in the afterlife. You don't know much about Taoism nor do you know anyting about our Church and beliefs. But, I do know much about communism and that is playing with the devil.
I also studied Taoism when I was in my early 20's as a member of a Kung Fu studio. There are similarities in some of the teachings between Christianity and the Tao. However, that's because after the flood, people left the true gospel at the time and started up these Eastern religions and hinduism as well as others. Tower of Babel.

Ahhh...So now we know what is behind your comments. Your girl friend. Is it the same girl that Swawell dated? Or, Fienstein's driver? You compare her to Xi Jinping and Putin. Funny. Xi committed genocide with Covid. He let it out. His silence is a sign of guilt.

Actually, I have a love of Asian peoples and cultures long before I met her.

Xi didn't do anything other than refuse to put up with Trump's shit. Trump was the one who scrapped Obama's pandemic response plan. Trump is the one who disbanded the Pandemic response team at the NSA. Trump is the one who ridiculed mask wearing and social distancing and held super spreader events because his ego needed cheering crowds. (Poor Herman Cain, he died as he lived, sucking up to white people.) Trump is the one who stopped cooperating with the WHO. Trump is the one who undermined the efforts of governors in the blue states to contain this thing.

And, you continue the lies about masks, socially distancing and shutdowns. All have been debunked. It's you all who messed up children and adults with the lockdowns, fearmongering and fake vaccines.

Well, I'm sure your Magic Underwear will keep you safe, but I'll go with science.

As far as the afterlife, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints do not teach or make members start wars and play Kamikazi pilots believing that will give them power in the afterlife. You don't know much about Taoism nor do you know anyting about our Church and beliefs. But, I do know much about communism and that is playing with the devil.

No, guy, your cult just handed over their teenage daughters to Smith and Brigham Young to fuck so they could get a choice planet in the Celestial Kingdom. That's a lot worse than the brave men who gave up their lives to defend their country.

Not that the Kamikazes were Taoists. They were actually Buddhist and Shintoists.

I also studied Taoism when I was in my early 20's as a member of a Kung Fu studio. There are similarities in some of the teachings between Christianity and the Tao. However, that's because after the flood, people left the true gospel at the time and started up these Eastern religions and hinduism as well as others. Tower of Babel.
Uh, yeah, guy, I know you really need be believe the fair tales of the Bible are true. You probably even think Talking Snakes and Giants are real.

Actually, I have a love of Asian peoples and cultures long before I met her.

Xi didn't do anything other than refuse to put up with Trump's shit. Trump was the one who scrapped Obama's pandemic response plan. Trump is the one who disbanded the Pandemic response team at the NSA. Trump is the one who ridiculed mask wearing and social distancing and held super spreader events because his ego needed cheering crowds. (Poor Herman Cain, he died as he lived, sucking up to white people.) Trump is the one who stopped cooperating with the WHO. Trump is the one who undermined the efforts of governors in the blue states to contain this thing.

Well, I'm sure your Magic Underwear will keep you safe, but I'll go with science.

No, guy, your cult just handed over their teenage daughters to Smith and Brigham Young to fuck so they could get a choice planet in the Celestial Kingdom. That's a lot worse than the brave men who gave up their lives to defend their country.

Not that the Kamikazes were Taoists. They were actually Buddhist and Shintoists.

Uh, yeah, guy, I know you really need be believe the fair tales of the Bible are true. You probably even think Talking Snakes and Giants are real.
Yep, you proved my point. You are a devout communist atheist. You believe the Government is your god. Your god of idols and gold. Now, your Biden god believes in extra terrestrials are sending balloons over the U.S. Ya, follow your science? Not a chance. Masks don't work. Trump was right. Shutdowns did not slow anything down either. Funny how you condemn Trump for shutdowns and masks but now you blame him for the same things. Typical liberal when one lie turns into more lies. We know the shutdowns didn't work because all liberal Governors and politicians got caught going to public places without masks.

Your continued attacks on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints simply show your ignorance and stupidity. There are no magic underwear. We wear them to remember the covenants we made at Baptism and in the Temple. Nothing magical about that. So, you are the one calling them magical. Not us. You should be Baptized and get some if you think they are magical.

Joseph Smith nor Brigham Young slept with underaged girls. Even those who were sealed to Joseph or Brigham stated so. It was done at the beginning of the revelations concerning eternal marriages. There were obvious misunderstandings with this. But, it was the parents and the girls who agreed to this. Sealings are not earthly marriages either. You have that wrong. Back to your communist spy girlfriend. She helps understand what you mean when you wrote, "That's a lot worse than brave men who gave up their lives to defend their country." You think defending the U.S. is bad. And, you said "their" country. Not yours? Traitor.

Yep, you proved my point. You are a devout communist atheist. You believe the Government is your god. Your god of idols and gold. Now, your Biden god believes in extra terrestrials are sending balloons over the U.S. Ya, follow your science?

Okay, that was convoluted. Seeing a need for government isn't seeing it as a "God". Here's the major difference. If I don't like what government is doing, I can vote it out, like I'm proud to say I did in 2020.

Not a chance. Masks don't work. Trump was right. Shutdowns did not slow anything down either. Funny how you condemn Trump for shutdowns and masks but now you blame him for the same things. Typical liberal when one lie turns into more lies. We know the shutdowns didn't work because all liberal Governors and politicians got caught going to public places without masks.

Uh, first, masks did help slow the spread. Countries that adopted social distancing, shutdowns and masks had far less deaths than we did. Trump, on the other hand, made it a political issue because he got caught in so many lies and so many bad predictions. Schools of government will be teaching Trump's response to Covid for decades under "Don't do THAT!"

Your continued attacks on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints simply show your ignorance and stupidity. There are no magic underwear. We wear them to remember the covenants we made at Baptism and in the Temple. Nothing magical about that. So, you are the one calling them magical. Not us. You should be Baptized and get some if you think they are magical.

Naw, I know Joseph Smith was a fraud. That you are still being conned 200 years later is interesting, though.

Joseph Smith nor Brigham Young slept with underaged girls. Even those who were sealed to Joseph or Brigham stated so. It was done at the beginning of the revelations concerning eternal marriages. There were obvious misunderstandings with this.

How could there be "misunderstandings". Smith and Young were "Prophets". They were talking directly to God. Are you saying God got it essentially wrong and told these two nitwits that plural marriage was okay? Then he changed his mind when it became a big sticking point for Utah to get into the union?

Kind of like God "changed" his mind about black people becoming full members until AFTER other colleges refused to play against BYU in college football.

But, it was the parents and the girls who agreed to this. Sealings are not earthly marriages either. You have that wrong.
Right, because these parents were so deluded they were willing to hand over their daughters to the cult leader.

Just like the Branch Davidians.

Alas, if only we had the ATF in 1845.

Back to your communist spy girlfriend. She helps understand what you mean when you wrote, "That's a lot worse than brave men who gave up their lives to defend their country." You think defending the U.S. is bad. And, you said "their" country. Not yours? Traitor.
I'm actually had a conversation about "Freedom" with my lady friend last night, because the topic of the banning of the Fulan Gong Cult came up. Freedom means different things for different cultures. For Americans, freedom means being able to say whatever you want. For a Chinese, Freedom is being able to go out at night without fear of being robbed or raped.

I've served in the US military, how about you? As for the Kamikazis, they were defending their countrymen from incineration from US Bombers.

Okay, that was convoluted. Seeing a need for government isn't seeing it as a "God". Here's the major difference. If I don't like what government is doing, I can vote it out, like I'm proud to say I did in 2020.

Uh, first, masks did help slow the spread. Countries that adopted social distancing, shutdowns and masks had far less deaths than we did. Trump, on the other hand, made it a political issue because he got caught in so many lies and so many bad predictions. Schools of government will be teaching Trump's response to Covid for decades under "Don't do THAT!"

Naw, I know Joseph Smith was a fraud. That you are still being conned 200 years later is interesting, though.

How could there be "misunderstandings". Smith and Young were "Prophets". They were talking directly to God. Are you saying God got it essentially wrong and told these two nitwits that plural marriage was okay? Then he changed his mind when it became a big sticking point for Utah to get into the union?

Kind of like God "changed" his mind about black people becoming full members until AFTER other colleges refused to play against BYU in college football.

Right, because these parents were so deluded they were willing to hand over their daughters to the cult leader.

Just like the Branch Davidians.

Alas, if only we had the ATF in 1845.

I'm actually had a conversation about "Freedom" with my lady friend last night, because the topic of the banning of the Fulan Gong Cult came up. Freedom means different things for different cultures. For Americans, freedom means being able to say whatever you want. For a Chinese, Freedom is being able to go out at night without fear of being robbed or raped.

I've served in the US military, how about you? As for the Kamikazis, they were defending their countrymen from incineration from US Bombers.
Masks did not help the slowing of Covid19. It did not slow down until enough people through herd immunity kicked in. That's what has slowed it down. All masks did was allow the communists in our government to try and control human behavior as a trial run for their eventual take over. Social distancing was dumb-dumb too. And, you forget that it was the CDC and Fauci that made the decisions. Trump simply did what Biden has done, gone along with their dumb-dumb communist plots.

Yes, you see a need for government to control those who don't agree with you. It's an ideology or religion of non-deity replacing God.

Joseph Smith is no fraud. You must first prove this and everything you try to use has been used before to no avail. The Book of Mormon is another true testament of Jesus Christ.

So, you agree that Joseph Smith and Brigham Young were prophets of God. You are doing better my dumb-dumb. Here's the facts. Yes, there will be plural sealings of multiple women to one man. This is a true principal. My viewpoint on this is that there are by far more righteous women that have lived and will lived than men. No woman should be left out of Eternal Life in the Celestial Kingdom just because more men like yourself won't accept the fulness of the Gospel. Of the tens of billions of people who have already lived on the earth since Adam and Eve, we will only be able to get done a small fraction of the work for the dead before the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ and the Millennium. But, in the Millennium, there will be thousands of temples built to do the work for all who have lived. This include sealings of all those who will receive Celestial Glory of which more will be women. There will be no gay sealings in the hereafter. Gay marriage is an ungodly construct by prideful persons who think they can control God. Not going to happen. So, it doesn't matter if it made more sense for the Saints to have sanctuary in Utah where the Church could build and grow and roll forth throughout the world. So, God in His wisdom approved of delaying plural sealings until a later date. No big deal my dumb-dumb.

As far as BYU and colleges not wanting to play BYU, the only school was Stanford. The school where the football players sliced the throat of a horse in their dorm building. The re-approving of Blacks holding the Priesthood had nothing to do with sports. Stupid. I was at BYU 1977-1980. The change was made in 1978. There were many blacks going to school there at the time. Playing football and basketball too. The ban did not happen while Joseph Smith was living. It happened during Brigham Youngs time. The reason has always been unknown. What is known is when it happened, there were men who were black who were in the Quorum of the 70's which is a General Authority position. They were not kicked out nor was their priesthood taken from them. So, the reason for the ban is still unknown but if it was racism, then the priesthood would have been taken from them. Since then, blacks were being baptized in the U.S. and around the world. One girl, who was black, was in a class of mine at BYU when the announcement came to lift the ban. It came over the school's intercom. Everyone was happy and full of joy. Of those working in the Temples, it was found that only 5% of the people said they would not work if blacks came into the temple. So, it was well received and well timed. That was 45 years ago. Move on dumb-dumb. No one cares anymore.

Who cares if Kamakazis were defending their imperial communist leadership. They were the enemy and should not be held in any high esteem. But, commies today will do so. Whether I served in the military or not has no bearing on my ability to speak freely and have the rights given in the Constitution anymore than you. However, thank you for your service even though you don't cherrish it as much as I do.

And, do you really think that American women want to not be able to go out at nights without fear of being robbed or raped? What a silly either-or attitude. But, what else should I expect from someone who wants to defund the police and let violent criminals out of jail. As long as more people vote for leftist Democrats than conservative Republicans, there will be more fear in the streets for your lady friend. You want to make it more safe, vote Republican from now on. The Bill of Rights are for the people outside of Government, not Government and their people.

Masks did not help the slowing of Covid19. It did not slow down until enough people through herd immunity kicked in. That's what has slowed it down. All masks did was allow the communists in our government to try and control human behavior as a trial run for their eventual take over. Social distancing was dumb-dumb too. And, you forget that it was the CDC and Fauci that made the decisions. Trump simply did what Biden has done, gone along with their dumb-dumb communist plots.

Except Trump openly undermined efforts to contain it, held super spreader events where people didn't wear masks. (Which is how Herman Cain died), cheered on the nuts with guns in Michigan who showed up at the State Capitol, etc.

The ironic thing is that Trump COULD have been a hero with Covid, the way Bush was after 9/11. Instead his own fucking arrogance brought him down.

Joseph Smith is no fraud. You must first prove this and everything you try to use has been used before to no avail. The Book of Mormon is another true testament of Jesus Christ.

Um, yeah, except he was convicted of Fraud in New York in 1825.
And chased out of Ohio after the Kirtland Bank Collapse.
And chased out of Missouri after forming Danite thugs to intimidate his neighbors, until Gov. Boggs chased them out of the state.
Then there were the Kinderhook Tablets, which he said were ancient artifacts, but turned out to be made by his neighbors to punk him.
Or his claim that there were people living on the moon in Quaker Dress.
Or the Book of Abraham Papyri, which turned out to be a Ptolemaic funerary scroll.

Much like L. Ron Hubbard, he just made shit up.

So, you agree that Joseph Smith and Brigham Young were prophets of God.

Well, no, I point out why they couldn't have been, if God told them that fucking little girls was okay until Utah needed to get into the Union and Wilson was told that they couldn't.

You are doing better my dumb-dumb. Here's the facts. Yes, there will be plural sealings of multiple women to one man. This is a true principal. My viewpoint on this is that there are by far more righteous women that have lived and will lived than men. No woman should be left out of Eternal Life in the Celestial Kingdom just because more men like yourself won't accept the fulness of the Gospel.

Well, first and foremost, why should a righteous woman be left out of ruling her own planet without a man. The problem with your cult is that it's a little misogynistic. A woman only has value when "sealed" to a man. What if she is just more interested in being the best scientist or scholar or manual worker and having a man in her life just isn't a priority?

Of the tens of billions of people who have already lived on the earth since Adam and Eve, we will only be able to get done a small fraction of the work for the dead before the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ and the Millennium. But, in the Millennium, there will be thousands of temples built to do the work for all who have lived. This include sealings of all those who will receive Celestial Glory of which more will be women. There will be no gay sealings in the hereafter. Gay marriage is an ungodly construct by prideful persons who think they can control God. Not going to happen. So, it doesn't matter if it made more sense for the Saints to have sanctuary in Utah where the Church could build and grow and roll forth throughout the world. So, God in His wisdom approved of delaying plural sealings until a later date. No big deal my dumb-dumb.

First, Adam and Eve didn't exist. We evolved from Apes.
Second, in another 50 years, your cult will recognize gay marriage. In fact, all the churches will, just like they all recognize interracial marriages now, which were illegal in much of the country within my lifetime.

As far as BYU and colleges not wanting to play BYU, the only school was Stanford. The school where the football players sliced the throat of a horse in their dorm building. The re-approving of Blacks holding the Priesthood had nothing to do with sports. Stupid. I was at BYU 1977-1980. The change was made in 1978.

Yes, after people complained. I did oversimplify. It wasn't just that there was pressure from other colleges to not play BYU, it was that Jimmy Carter was pulling tax exemptions from racist churches as well. Follow the money. It's amazing how fast God tells your prophet to get his act together when cash flow is involved.

Who cares if Kamakazis were defending their imperial communist leadership. They were the enemy and should not be held in any high esteem. But, commies today will do so. Whether I served in the military or not has no bearing on my ability to speak freely and have the rights given in the Constitution anymore than you. However, thank you for your service even though you don't cherrish it as much as I do.
They weren't defending their "Communist leadership" (Actually, Japan was a constitutional monarchy at that point with an elected parliament, but never mind). They were defending their homes, their families, etc. The Allies insistence on "Unconditional surrender" of the Axis powers prolonged the war and cost millions of more lives.

And, do you really think that American women want to not be able to go out at nights without fear of being robbed or raped? What a silly either-or attitude. But, what else should I expect from someone who wants to defund the police and let violent criminals out of jail. As long as more people vote for leftist Democrats than conservative Republicans, there will be more fear in the streets for your lady friend. You want to make it more safe, vote Republican from now on. The Bill of Rights are for the people outside of Government, not Government and their people.

I think Americans have a lower tolerance of state control than other people. Which means we have a tolerance of violence and crime.

The police are besides the point. We've tripled police spending since 1980. As for prisons, we lock up more people than any other country in the world, including Communist China. (which has 5 times as many people.)

-1x-1.png

We end crime by addressing the underlying causes - gun proliferation, poverty, racism, addiction and mental illness. And the Republicans are usually on the wrong side of those issues. We keep throwing money at the police and the prisons and wonder why the problem doesn't get any better.

Except Trump openly undermined efforts to contain it, held super spreader events where people didn't wear masks. (Which is how Herman Cain died), cheered on the nuts with guns in Michigan who showed up at the State Capitol, etc.

The ironic thing is that Trump COULD have been a hero with Covid, the way Bush was after 9/11. Instead his own fucking arrogance brought him down.

Um, yeah, except he was convicted of Fraud in New York in 1825.
And chased out of Ohio after the Kirtland Bank Collapse.
And chased out of Missouri after forming Danite thugs to intimidate his neighbors, until Gov. Boggs chased them out of the state.
Then there were the Kinderhook Tablets, which he said were ancient artifacts, but turned out to be made by his neighbors to punk him.
Or his claim that there were people living on the moon in Quaker Dress.
Or the Book of Abraham Papyri, which turned out to be a Ptolemaic funerary scroll.

Much like L. Ron Hubbard, he just made shit up.

Well, no, I point out why they couldn't have been, if God told them that fucking little girls was okay until Utah needed to get into the Union and Wilson was told that they couldn't.

Well, first and foremost, why should a righteous woman be left out of ruling her own planet without a man. The problem with your cult is that it's a little misogynistic. A woman only has value when "sealed" to a man. What if she is just more interested in being the best scientist or scholar or manual worker and having a man in her life just isn't a priority?

First, Adam and Eve didn't exist. We evolved from Apes.
Second, in another 50 years, your cult will recognize gay marriage. In fact, all the churches will, just like they all recognize interracial marriages now, which were illegal in much of the country within my lifetime.

Yes, after people complained. I did oversimplify. It wasn't just that there was pressure from other colleges to not play BYU, it was that Jimmy Carter was pulling tax exemptions from racist churches as well. Follow the money. It's amazing how fast God tells your prophet to get his act together when cash flow is involved.

They weren't defending their "Communist leadership" (Actually, Japan was a constitutional monarchy at that point with an elected parliament, but never mind). They were defending their homes, their families, etc. The Allies insistence on "Unconditional surrender" of the Axis powers prolonged the war and cost millions of more lives.

I think Americans have a lower tolerance of state control than other people. Which means we have a tolerance of violence and crime.

The police are besides the point. We've tripled police spending since 1980. As for prisons, we lock up more people than any other country in the world, including Communist China. (which has 5 times as many people.)

-1x-1.png

We end crime by addressing the underlying causes - gun proliferation, poverty, racism, addiction and mental illness. And the Republicans are usually on the wrong side of those issues. We keep throwing money at the police and the prisons and wonder why the problem doesn't get any better.
1. Um, yeah, except he was convicted of Fraud in New York in 1825.

Actually, it was 1826. And, all we have is a pre-trial examination or hearing. And, pre-trial hearings do not mean there was an actual court trial to convict. While Justice Neely wanted Smith to pay some fines. Others say the case was dismissed. These people said this:
RECOLLECTIONS OF WHAT HAPPENED NEXT:
W.D. Purple: prisoner [Joseph Smith] was discharged
A. W. Benton: designedly allowed to escape
Joel K. Noble: took Leg Bail (or Gave [Leg Bail])
Oliver Cowdery: honorably acquitted
All to do with a bunch of unhappy people they couldn't find their treasures.

2. And chased out of Ohio after the Kirtland Bank Collapse.

Yep, the bank did collapse. there were many reasons for it. Had the charter been issued, it would have had a better chance of succeeding. Joseph Smith paid back many of those he owed as he was able to. But, what does a failure in a business have to do with whether or not he was called a prophet by the God? Moses was claimed to have been guilty of murder. Jesus was also convicted for calling himself the Son of the Father. Joseph for being a bad business man. Need I say any more? No.

3. And chased out of Missouri after forming Danite thugs to intimidate his neighbors, until Gov. Boggs chased them out of the state.

It was the other way around. Missourian politicians, including Boggs, saw the numbers of Saints growing and becoming a threat to their power and control of the state. So, back in those days, people defended themselves. There was no large police departments and no National Guard. Are you condemning people in the 1830's with the present day knowledge and government organizations? <shaking head>

4. Then there were the Kinderhook Tablets, which he said were ancient artifacts, but turned out to be made by his neighbors to punk him.

This is a fun one for me. He was given the plates by people who were not members and wanted to try and trick him. After giving them to him, he did say if they were ancient records, they could be from the people who came over at the time of the Tower of Babel. What you don't know is that, that was the end of the story. The Kinderhook plates are a set of six small (three inches in height), bell-shaped brass plates with inscriptions that a group of men—Wilburn Fugate, Robert Wiley, and Bridge Whitton—forged; planted in a mound near Kinderhook, Illinois; and “excavated in the spring of 1843. According to Fugate, the plates were fabricated as a sort of prank or joke. One of the conspirators who participated in the hoax, Wilburn Fugate, admitted to them being fakes in 1879. Modern scientific tests also confirmed that the last-known surviving plate is of modern, not ancient, origin. Joseph Smith initially took an interest in the Kinderhook plates and reportedly made an initial attempt to translate one of the characters by the secular means available to him. But he apparently wanted them authenticated by an expert before he did anything more with them. Ultimately, Joseph moved on, the owner of the plates took them back, and Joseph never followed up or mentioned them again. I taught high school at a private Catholic School. One of the nuns was an older lady who in conversation once said she was a Mormon in her early 20's. She heard about the Kinderhook Plates and thought the Prophet had translated them only to be fakes. So, she left the Church and got her dad to leave too. So, I looked at her and told her of what actually happened and got up and walked away shaking my head. All this time, this sister could have been married, had a family, been a strength to her family and community. Yet, here she was. Sad. Anti-Mormons are truly evil people.

5. Or his claim that there were people living on the moon in Quaker Dress.

John Huntington himself did not hear Joseph Smith talk of moon men, rather his 1881 journal entry quotes one Philo Dibble who did claim to hear JS say these things. So at best the moon men statement is a sensational, late, thirdhand reminiscence. There is no clear evidence linking Joseph Smith himself to the moon men belief. Brigham Young and Hyrum Smith did say that those inhabiting the moon would be preached to. But, that isn't a prophecy. That's a statement based on the understanding of the people at that time. Actually, belief in moon men was a common view held by many people late in the 19th century. There were serious books and newspaper accounts written on the subject. The astronomer William Herschel, who discovered the planet Uranus stated his belief in moon men in 1780. German astronomer Gruithuisen announced in 1822 his discovery of a large lunar city. Richard Locke, a reporter for the New York Sun, in 1835 issued 6 purported summaries of John Herschel’s (son of William) work with a new large telescope in Africa. Locke regaled the public with stories of lunar forests (38 species of trees), plants, lakes. Then herds of new animals, and in his last article winged flying moon men who worshiped in a magnificent golden temple. These stories were admitted to be a hoax, but many people believed and belief in intelligent moon life continued for many years. So, for people, including Prophets, to think the same and that those people would need the fulness of the Gospel is not much of a stretch. What it is not is prophecy. So, this is not a false prophecy. Do people today believe strange things from scientists? Yep!!!
The big problem with Anti-Mormons is that they think the Prophets spend all their time in close communication with God. That God is talking to them all the time. Nope. In fact, many probably have never had an actual vision of the Savior present with them. After all, they have the four standard works and the commandment to take the Gospel to all four corners of the earth. Does that mean the earth is a flat square? No, that is a figure of speech dipstick.

5. Or the Book of Abraham Papyri, which turned out to be a Ptolemaic funerary scroll.

The papyri that was found after the Chicago Fire was only a portion of the original that the Prophet had. So, even if the Pearl of Great Price was translated by Joseph Smith, what we have left is most likely not what it was translated from. There were other drawings and writings. However, the normal method of translating by the Prophet Joseph Smith is not the same as we translate today. The Plates for the Book of Mormon and the Papyri for the Pearl of Great Price were only tools to inspire the prophet to translate what God wanted to be known from them. What we do know is the clear stones in the Urim and Thummin were used to assist the Prophet. Just as they were for Moses.

Anything else Einstein?

Actually, it was 1826. And, all we have is a pre-trial examination or hearing. And, pre-trial hearings do not mean there was an actual court trial to convict. While Justice Neely wanted Smith to pay some fines. Others say the case was dismissed. These people said this:

Point was, he was dragged into court on fraud and fled the jurisdiction. Innocent people don't do that.

Yep, the bank did collapse. there were many reasons for it. Had the charter been issued, it would have had a better chance of succeeding. Joseph Smith paid back many of those he owed as he was able to. But, what does a failure in a business have to do with whether or not he was called a prophet by the God? Moses was claimed to have been guilty of murder. Jesus was also convicted for calling himself the Son of the Father. Joseph for being a bad business man. Need I say any more? No.

The bank collapsed because there was outright fraud. He issued paper money for gold he didn't have in his possession, showing investors strongboxes filled with sand with a layer of gold coins on top. That's fraud. Pretty sure that breaks some commandments in the real bible, not so sure about his made up one. Now, yeah, the Panic of 1837 didn't help, but the underlying fraud was the problem.

It should be pointed out that Moses killed an Egyptian before God called him he heard voices in his head. The difference between Jesus and Moses and Joseph Smith is that the former two lived so long ago, we really don't know what happened.

Smith's perfidy was recorded in real time. The man and his followers were a fucking crime wave stretching from New York to the Utah Territory.

Do you really want me strike the low blow and bring up the Mountain Meadow Massacre?

It was the other way around. Missourian politicians, including Boggs, saw the numbers of Saints growing and becoming a threat to their power and control of the state. So, back in those days, people defended themselves. There was no large police departments and no National Guard. Are you condemning people in the 1830's with the present day knowledge and government organizations?

Um, it was kind of the opposite, the Mormons engaged in political terror against the "gentiles" before governor Boggs expelled them. Then later, someone associated with smith tried to assassinate Boggs. Today, we'd call that terrorism.

This is a fun one for me. He was given the plates by people who were not members and wanted to try and trick him.

And they clearly did. Muhahahaha.

The papyri that was found after the Chicago Fire was only a portion of the original that the Prophet had. So, even if the Pearl of Great Price was translated by Joseph Smith, what we have left is most likely not what it was translated from. There were other drawings and writings. However, the normal method of translating by the Prophet Joseph Smith is not the same as we translate today.

The the ones found in Chicago match his drawing exactly, He just made up stories about what the pictures meant.

Here was Smith's method. "Hey, no one knows how to translate Egyptian hieroglyphics yet. So I'll just make up some Bible Fan Fic and these suckers won't know the difference. I hope nobody is working on the Rosetta stone."

Anything else Einstein?
Naw, man, the cult has brainwashed you really good with all the excuses. And Smith totally wasn't fucking all those other women. No, really!

Point was, he was dragged into court on fraud and fled the jurisdiction. Innocent people don't do that.

The bank collapsed because there was outright fraud. He issued paper money for gold he didn't have in his possession, showing investors strongboxes filled with sand with a layer of gold coins on top. That's fraud. Pretty sure that breaks some commandments in the real bible, not so sure about his made up one. Now, yeah, the Panic of 1837 didn't help, but the underlying fraud was the problem.

It should be pointed out that Moses killed an Egyptian before God called him he heard voices in his head. The difference between Jesus and Moses and Joseph Smith is that the former two lived so long ago, we really don't know what happened.

Smith's perfidy was recorded in real time. The man and his followers were a fucking crime wave stretching from New York to the Utah Territory.

Do you really want me strike the low blow and bring up the Mountain Meadow Massacre?

Um, it was kind of the opposite, the Mormons engaged in political terror against the "gentiles" before governor Boggs expelled them. Then later, someone associated with smith tried to assassinate Boggs. Today, we'd call that terrorism.

And they clearly did. Muhahahaha.

The the ones found in Chicago match his drawing exactly, He just made up stories about what the pictures meant.

Here was Smith's method. "Hey, no one knows how to translate Egyptian hieroglyphics yet. So I'll just make up some Bible Fan Fic and these suckers won't know the difference. I hope nobody is working on the Rosetta stone."

Naw, man, the cult has brainwashed you really good with all the excuses. And Smith totally wasn't fucking all those other women. No, really!
No point was made. Anyone who hated Mormons then and now drag people into court or attack them with hate like you are doing.
No, it wasn't outright fraud. Today, we have dollar bills that are issued instead of gold tendered. Are we all committing fraud? And, let's talk about Bitcoin and that form of trade. The laws we have on the books for banking are quite different and didn't start until the 1930's after the stock market crash of 1929. The fact is, he owed people money. Lots of people owe people money. If you have a mortgage you owe money. If you have credit cards you owe people money. And, lots of people find themselves not being able to pay those back. In our world, we have laws now to file bankruptcy and put people back on track to pay creditors back. Again, Smith and others weren't bankers or great with money. Who is? They tried to set up a type of savings and loan and it failed. Many were paid back. Maybe if the Prophet would have had our bankruptcy laws he would have been able to pay back everyone. But, anti-Mormons wanted real blood. Some of you still want real blood.
And, like I said before, Moses and other prophets and Jesus Christ were tied in court. And, we do know what happened. Nice try on that one. Failed grade F-.

Mountain Meadow Massacre after Hann's Mill massacre by anti-Mormons? Tit for tat. That's been settled by the families of today. It's over. And, it was about people that did not do the right things either. It had nothing to do with the Church itself. People are judged by their own transgressions. They were wrong and the anti-Mormons were wrong too.

There was no political terrorism against "gentiles." :auiqs.jpg:Boggs issued an extermination order, not an expel order. He wanted them dead. Boggs is not a hero. He was a sick man. And, was that your quote about the Pearl of Great Price? Yep. No, the records used for the POGP was burned up in the fire. And, had nothing to do with the drawings. By the way, since you brought up we don't know what Moses and Jesus really did because it was so long ago, how do we know the translations and interpretations fo the egyptologists are correct? They may have just made stuff up and we are all using incorrect understanding of the hyroglifphics.

Okay, this is why you chase away the white-shirted Zombies when they show up at your front door wanting to tell you about another testament of Jesus.

No, it wasn't outright fraud. Today, we have dollar bills that are issued instead of gold tendered. Are we all committing fraud?

Except those notes are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States. Kirkland was backed by the full faith and credit of Planet Kolob!

And, let's talk about Bitcoin and that form of trade.
Well, that actually WAS fraud. Why the government didn't crack down on it hard is a mystery.

The laws we have on the books for banking are quite different and didn't start until the 1930's after the stock market crash of 1929. The fact is, he owed people money. Lots of people owe people money. If you have a mortgage you owe money. If you have credit cards you owe people money.

Yes, but those are based on tangible things. In the case of a mortgage, they can foreclose on my property. In the case of credit cards, they can charge exorbitant interest rates for unsecured debt. Smith lied about the assets he had to back up the money he was taking in. That's what made it fraud. It's why he had to flee Ohio.

In our world, we have laws now to file bankruptcy and put people back on track to pay creditors back. Again, Smith and others weren't bankers or great with money. Who is? They tried to set up a type of savings and loan and it failed. Many were paid back. Maybe if the Prophet would have had our bankruptcy laws he would have been able to pay back everyone. But, anti-Mormons wanted real blood. Some of you still want real blood.

Given the fact he was part of a multi-state crime wave, that might have been in order. Look, man, I know that you guys have spent a century in the image burnishing department and hope people don't look too deep into your sketchy history and crazy beliefs.

And, like I said before, Moses and other prophets and Jesus Christ were tied in court. And, we do know what happened. Nice try on that one. Failed grade F-.

You can't even prove that Moses and Jesus were real people, much less they were tried in court.

Mountain Meadow Massacre after Hann's Mill massacre by anti-Mormons? Tit for tat. That's been settled by the families of today. It's over. And, it was about people that did not do the right things either. It had nothing to do with the Church itself. People are judged by their own transgressions. They were wrong and the anti-Mormons were wrong too.

1) It's Haun Mill Massacre.
2) That happened in 1838, Mountain Meadows happened in 1857, and it's pretty clear the same people weren't involved.
3) The instigator of Mountain Meadows, John Dee, was a relative of Brigham Young, and claimed he was acting on Young's orders.

here was no political terrorism against "gentiles." :auiqs.jpg:Boggs issued an extermination order, not an expel order. He wanted them dead. Boggs is not a hero. He was a sick man.

He's my hero... He saw the Mormon Cult for what it was and did something about it.

And, was that your quote about the Pearl of Great Price? Yep. No, the records used for the POGP was burned up in the fire. And, had nothing to do with the drawings. By the way, since you brought up we don't know what Moses and Jesus really did because it was so long ago, how do we know the translations and interpretations fo the egyptologists are correct? They may have just made stuff up and we are all using incorrect understanding of the hyroglifphics.

Well, we know that Hieroglyphs are correct because we actually have them, have carbon dated the scrolls, have the mummies, monuments, etc. that detail a lot of Egyptian History.

We know the translations of Hieroglyphs are correct because we have something called the "Rosetta Stone" that was written in Greek, Hieroglyphs and a third language and were able to make one to one translations.

We now know that the Joseph Smith Papyri were from the Pteomoleic period (The period between Alexander the Great and the Roman conquest of Egypt.)

Okay, this is why you chase away the white-shirted Zombies when they show up at your front door wanting to tell you about another testament of Jesus.

Except those notes are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States. Kirkland was backed by the full faith and credit of Planet Kolob!

Well, that actually WAS fraud. Why the government didn't crack down on it hard is a mystery.

Yes, but those are based on tangible things. In the case of a mortgage, they can foreclose on my property. In the case of credit cards, they can charge exorbitant interest rates for unsecured debt. Smith lied about the assets he had to back up the money he was taking in. That's what made it fraud. It's why he had to flee Ohio.

Given the fact he was part of a multi-state crime wave, that might have been in order. Look, man, I know that you guys have spent a century in the image burnishing department and hope people don't look too deep into your sketchy history and crazy beliefs.

You can't even prove that Moses and Jesus were real people, much less they were tried in court.

1) It's Haun Mill Massacre.
2) That happened in 1838, Mountain Meadows happened in 1857, and it's pretty clear the same people weren't involved.
3) The instigator of Mountain Meadows, John Dee, was a relative of Brigham Young, and claimed he was acting on Young's orders.

He's my hero... He saw the Mormon Cult for what it was and did something about it.

Well, we know that Hieroglyphs are correct because we actually have them, have carbon dated the scrolls, have the mummies, monuments, etc. that detail a lot of Egyptian History.

We know the translations of Hieroglyphs are correct because we have something called the "Rosetta Stone" that was written in Greek, Hieroglyphs and a third language and were able to make one to one translations.

We now know that the Joseph Smith Papyri were from the Pteomoleic period (The period between Alexander the Great and the Roman conquest of Egypt.)
Do you have faith in the American Government? I don't under Democrat control. High national debt, credit rating sucking, inflation still going up. Biden said it was going down and it went up this month. Government pushing for child mutilization. Democrat governments pushing for more criminal rights and threatening the victims. I could go on and on.

Once again, you try to attack people based on today's regulations and knowledge of those in the past. Doesn't work. No because of Haun's Mill massacre, the people in Utah were still aware of how the people still were with Mormons. What took place still wasn't right nor was it sactioned by Brigham Young. No, there was no evidence of Dee acting on Young's orders other than to protect the people if they are attacked. The Missourians did not attack the Mormons. So, Dee's attack was revenge and not what Young instructed. Dee is to be held accountable for his decisions. And, the Church and the family members today of the victims agree and have buried this. So should you. As long as the Rosetta Stone is correct. How do you know it is? Was it written in English? Even with that, doesn't matter. The Pearl of Great Price was translated by the Spirit of God and not the records that survived the fire. Prove your accusation.

I hope you got a ticket for that brainwashing... No Tiki, no washy!

Do you have faith in the American Government? I don't under Democrat control. High national debt, credit rating sucking, inflation still going up. Biden said it was going down and it went up this month. Government pushing for child mutilization. Democrat governments pushing for more criminal rights and threatening the victims. I could go on and on.

I have plenty of faith in the American Government.

The biggest problem with it is that it give us Exactly what we want. We have high national debt because we want all these services and we don't want to pay taxes.

But you do go on and on.

Once again, you try to attack people based on today's regulations and knowledge of those in the past. Doesn't work. No because of Haun's Mill massacre, the people in Utah were still aware of how the people still were with Mormons. What took place still wasn't right nor was it sactioned by Brigham Young. No, there was no evidence of Dee acting on Young's orders other than to protect the people if they are attacked. The Missourians did not attack the Mormons. So, Dee's attack was revenge and not what Young instructed.

No, guy, there was no excuse other than Brigham Youngs attempt to carve out Utah as it's own country.
Murdering settlers was part of that.

Dee is to be held accountable for his decisions. And, the Church and the family members today of the victims agree and have buried this. So should you. As long as the Rosetta Stone is correct. How do you know it is? Was it written in English? Even with that, doesn't matter. The Pearl of Great Price was translated by the Spirit of God and not the records that survived the fire. Prove your accusation.

Uh, guy, if you want to cite magic fairies in the sky, the burden of proof is on you to prove they do exist, not mine to prove they don't.

The Rosetta Stone has been proven to be accurate because other transcriptions have been based on it, and they actually make sense!

I hope you got a ticket for that brainwashing... No Tiki, no washy!

I have plenty of faith in the American Government.

The biggest problem with it is that it give us Exactly what we want. We have high national debt because we want all these services and we don't want to pay taxes.

But you do go on and on.

No, guy, there was no excuse other than Brigham Youngs attempt to carve out Utah as it's own country.
Murdering settlers was part of that.

Uh, guy, if you want to cite magic fairies in the sky, the burden of proof is on you to prove they do exist, not mine to prove they don't.

The Rosetta Stone has been proven to be accurate because other transcriptions have been based on it, and they actually make sense!
So, we have high national debt because we want all these services and we don't want to pay taxes? Who is "We?" Democrats of course! No, we all don't want all these services. Only the ones that only the government can do better. And, most of the agencies are poorly run spending ridiculously overpriced for goods and services. It used to be that people wanted to work in the private sector because government didn't pay as well nor did they have better benefits than the private sector. But, that's all changed now. And, who pays for mostly lousy run organizations? You do! The tax payer. Smooth move exlax.

Actually, Brigham Young sent a letter south to tell the people not to interfere with the wagon train. To let them pass peaceably. As far as Brigham Young wanting to settle the area for the Church, yes. Of course! The people saw it as a place where the wicked government could not bother them. That's why they went there in the first place. Another reason the people did not want that group of people coming to the Utah territory. Interesting to see your reaction to being treated the same bad way you treat others. Hypocrite! No, Brigham Young did not tell anyone to kill them as long as they did not try to kill the people at MM. Dee is solely responsible.

So, as long as incorrect information is used to prove incorrect information then the information is correct? Love the atheist logic.

So, we have high national debt because we want all these services and we don't want to pay taxes? Who is "We?" Democrats of course! No, we all don't want all these services.

No, actually, you do. Because when Republicans get in charge, they don't eliminate one program or department or bureau.

It used to be that people wanted to work in the private sector because government didn't pay as well nor did they have better benefits than the private sector. But, that's all changed now. And, who pays for mostly lousy run organizations? You do! The tax payer.

Actually, people don't want to work in the private sector because after 40 years of Republicans disbanding unions and making war on the working class, the government is the only place you can have decent benefits and job security.

Actually, Brigham Young sent a letter south to tell the people not to interfere with the wagon train. To let them pass peaceably. As far as Brigham Young wanting to settle the area for the Church, yes. Of course! The people saw it as a place where the wicked government could not bother them. That's why they went there in the first place. Another reason the people did not want that group of people coming to the Utah territory. Interesting to see your reaction to being treated the same bad way you treat others. Hypocrite! No, Brigham Young did not tell anyone to kill them as long as they did not try to kill the people at MM. Dee is solely responsible.

Yes, we all know that John Dee took the fall for the Mountain Meadow Massacre.

The only mistake was that US Government didn't hang Young and all the other cult leaders for Treason.

So, as long as incorrect information is used to prove incorrect information then the information is correct? Love the atheist logic.

Are you some kind of a retard.

Okay, try to explain this to you. The Rosetta Stone was a cypher. The scholars realized that certain words in the Greek section of the tablet corresponded to Hieroglyphs on the Egyptian section.

They then took that cypher, applied it to other records and found that the sentences ACTUALLY MADE SENSE. If they were just wild ass guessing, they cypher wouldn't work on other documents.

No, actually, you do. Because when Republicans get in charge, they don't eliminate one program or department or bureau.

Actually, people don't want to work in the private sector because after 40 years of Republicans disbanding unions and making war on the working class, the government is the only place you can have decent benefits and job security.

Yes, we all know that John Dee took the fall for the Mountain Meadow Massacre.

The only mistake was that US Government didn't hang Young and all the other cult leaders for Treason.

Are you some kind of a retard.

Okay, try to explain this to you. The Rosetta Stone was a cypher. The scholars realized that certain words in the Greek section of the tablet corresponded to Hieroglyphs on the Egyptian section.

They then took that cypher, applied it to other records and found that the sentences ACTUALLY MADE SENSE. If they were just wild ass guessing, they cypher wouldn't work on other documents.
There are 438 Federal Government Agencies. Democrats are the ones that built that up. You are correct about when Republicans get in power they don't cut out most of those as they should. Start with the Department of Education.
Actually, people do want to work in the private sector. But, with Democrats insane laws they write and create high inflation, people feel better off keeping the enemy closer. Unions can be beneficial. It's just they are so corrupt cozying up to Government Democrat officials and mafias that they cause harm to the economy and eventually to their own workers. And, who pays for the insane pensions and healthcare government workers get? The Private Sector. Insane!
How could they hang Young for treason outside the boundaries of the U.S.? The U.S. has a habit of controlling that which isn't theirs. Like genocide of the America Indians. Young was a great leader. No complaints.
No, I'm no retired like you are.
How do we know the Greeks actually knew what the Egyptian hieroglyphs meant?

There are 438 Federal Government Agencies. Democrats are the ones that built that up. You are correct about when Republicans get in power they don't cut out most of those as they should. Start with the Department of Education.

Um, okay, how many of those agencies were created under Republicans.

Nixon created the EPA and OSHA.
Bush-43 created the Department of Homeland Security
We could go on and on, but the point is Republicans love expanding government as much as Democrats do, if not more. They just don't like making the rich pay for it.

The best way to shrink government would be to raise taxes high enough to pay for it all, instead of borrowing. Then people will make the hard choices as to what to cut.

Actually, people do want to work in the private sector. But, with Democrats insane laws they write and create high inflation, people feel better off keeping the enemy closer.

Unions can be beneficial. It's just they are so corrupt cozying up to Government Democrat officials and mafias that they cause harm to the economy and eventually to their own workers. And, who pays for the insane pensions and healthcare government workers get? The Private Sector. Insane!

Yes, what an insane idea, that retirees should get benefits. That's just crazy talk. We need to put those oldsters on an ice flow like the Inuit used to do.

How could they hang Young for treason outside the boundaries of the U.S.? The U.S. has a habit of controlling that which isn't theirs. Like genocide of the America Indians. Young was a great leader. No complaints.
Uh, the UTAH territory was a territory of the United States since 1849, when it was granted to the US by Mexico after the Mexican-American War. Young was elected governor, but he broke the law by waging war on the US. He should have been hung as a traitor and not merely removed from office.

No, I'm no retired like you are.
I'm not retired.

How do we know the Greeks actually knew what the Egyptian hieroglyphs meant?
Holy fucking shit, SERIOUSLY!
The Greeks knew what the hieroglyphs meant because they were the ruling dynasty of Egypt at the time. The Ptolemaic Dynasty ruled Egypt from the Conquest by Alexander the Great until the Romans incorporated Egypt as a province of Rome after the death of Cleopatra.

Um, okay, how many of those agencies were created under Republicans.

Nixon created the EPA and OSHA.
Bush-43 created the Department of Homeland Security
We could go on and on, but the point is Republicans love expanding government as much as Democrats do, if not more. They just don't like making the rich pay for it.

The best way to shrink government would be to raise taxes high enough to pay for it all, instead of borrowing. Then people will make the hard choices as to what to cut

Yes, what an insane idea, that retirees should get benefits. That's just crazy talk. We need to put those oldsters on an ice flow like the Inuit used to do.

Uh, the UTAH territory was a territory of the United States since 1849, when it was granted to the US by Mexico after the Mexican-American War. Young was elected governor, but he broke the law by waging war on the US. He should have been hung as a traitor and not merely removed from office.

I'm not retired.

Holy fucking shit, SERIOUSLY!
The Greeks knew what the hieroglyphs meant because they were the ruling dynasty of Egypt at the time. The Ptolemaic Dynasty ruled Egypt from the Conquest by Alexander the Great until the Romans incorporated Egypt as a province of Rome after the death of Cleopatra.
There were 425 created between 1946 and 1995. So, Bush and Nixon created 45. Assume Regan did a few also. So, most were done under Democrat Presidents and Congress.

Or, just start closing those that can work in State Governments. I'm sure Blue states will do so and go broke too.

The reason for the 401k's and IRA's was started in order to compensate for the fact pensions were and still are broke and going broker. Money is paid to the retirees in pensions because of the extensive need for borrowing. And, the National Debt continues to grow. We should have done what Japan did and force people to save in their 401k's and/or IRA's. Much like Japan was doing and may still do. That includes 457's and other Government private retirement programs. And numbskull Democrats should have gone with the Bush plan to privatize Social Security. 5% was a small amount and would have done wonders to save Social Security and Medicare too. Yet, they set up 529 plans and other things for the rich and Congresspersons. Government Pensions have to be reduced, period or eventually, the Government will collapse.

Treason? Utah was only a territory. Not a state or a member of the U.S. Government.

Alexander the Great and Cleopatra are just fictional persons. They never lived :popcorn:

There were 425 created between 1946 and 1995. So, Bush and Nixon created 45. Assume Regan did a few also. So, most were done under Democrat Presidents and Congress.

I'd ask you for a source, but why bother.

Okay, so let's look at that period. 1946 to 1995. 49 years. Republicans were in charge for 28 of those (8 for Ike, 8 for Nixon/Ford and 12 for Reagan/Bush)

The reason for the 401k's and IRA's was started in order to compensate for the fact pensions were and still are broke and going broker. Money is paid to the retirees in pensions because of the extensive need for borrowing. And, the National Debt continues to grow.
Combating your profound fucking ignorance would have been a full time job.

We are in debt because Reagan cut taxes on the rich. We had no problem meeting our obligations before that.

And numbskull Democrats should have gone with the Bush plan to privatize Social Security. 5% was a small amount and would have done wonders to save Social Security and Medicare too.

Yeah, the rich could have walked off with even more of our money! It was Republicans who balked at "Let Wall street gamble Granny's pension."

Treason? Utah was only a territory. Not a state or a member of the U.S. Government.

Uh, you realize that the Federal government actually has MORE control over a territory than a state, right? Territories aren't independent countries. What Young did was treason. Should have been hung for them.

Alexander the Great and Cleopatra are just fictional persons. They never lived
Damn, I think I broke him. I love it when I drive Mormons over the edge.

Actually the easiest one to charge would be Trump, who showed the necessary "intent" to "remove and retain" the documents.
Biden and Pence gave the documents back as soon as they found out they had them. Thus there was no "intent" to "retain" any of those documents.
Yup Biden immediately returned them after 6 years and all the time and money the government spends on securely storing classified material could be saved by storing everything in a garage.

Forum List

Back