Classified documents discovered at Mike Pence’s home in Indiana

Milton didn't use much of the Bible. No, Joseph Smith didn't lie about the plates and Urim and Thumim.
Then where are they? Oh, that's right. God took them back.

I agree that had Joseph Smith read or even heard of the book prior to receiving the plates from the Angel Moroni that he could have come up with his own story. However, a big difference between the two was their education. I've seen computer programs that have identified that there were many different writers and each book within the Book of Mormon were different writers as well. Just the patterns in which they are written shows that. I'm sure that the Bible books when first written were not as well written as they are now because of the same lack of education of many of the Prophets. Moses would have been different as he learned in Pharaoh's home. Also, the writers of what I posted make sense.

Actually, quite the contrary, the overuse of phrases like "Exceedingly" and "It came to pass" shows that the BoM was written by one guy who plagiarized whole sections of the KGV. the fact the BOM lifts entire passages from the KJV with all the mistakes in translation remaining is proof it was written by one guy. Of course, few people bother to read it outside the Mormon Cult because as Mark Twain said, it was "Ether in printed form."

Satan and Hell are constructs of the Old and New Testament. Both Dante and Milton read the Bible. So, that's where they were influenced to write what they did. The Gospel of Jesus Christ today in its fullness with our Books of Doctrine from the Lord have more than what is left in the Bible from when books and letters were lost or left out. This is the restored Church and the important doctrines concerning our eventual outcomes in the resurrection have been restored. Many of which were lost or simply not understood and missing the saving ordinances like baptism for the Dead (1Cor. 15:29)...

Actually, Hell (and Heaven) are entirely constructs of the New Testament. The Hebrews didn't believe in an afterlife. (I'm not entire sure what Jews believe about an afterlife because they are all over the map on the subject.) God for the Hebrews was just every force of nature they didn't understand and constantly needed to be appeased.

Then where are they? Oh, that's right. God took them back.

Actually, quite the contrary, the overuse of phrases like "Exceedingly" and "It came to pass" shows that the BoM was written by one guy who plagiarized whole sections of the KGV. the fact the BOM lifts entire passages from the KJV with all the mistakes in translation remaining is proof it was written by one guy. Of course, few people bother to read it outside the Mormon Cult because as Mark Twain said, it was "Ether in printed form."

Actually, Hell (and Heaven) are entirely constructs of the New Testament. The Hebrews didn't believe in an afterlife. (I'm not entire sure what Jews believe about an afterlife because they are all over the map on the subject.) God for the Hebrews was just every force of nature they didn't understand and constantly needed to be appeased.
I have no idea where the plates of Gold and Brass are as well as the Urim and Thummim. They could be back in the ground somewhere is my guess.

Well, if you are smarter than computers, then you win. But, you aren't. Much of the difference in the way people write is preposition and conjunctive usage. Patterns of speech. Not words. Also, Mormon abridge lots of the Book of Mormon and so you would see some common words. But, all that has been debunked by unbiased scholars. So, of the millions and millions of copies that have been handed out, you claim you know what millions of people think. Pride is a problem with our time period.

Not sure why you continue to believe Hebrews, Israelites and Jews don't believe in an afterlife? And, not sure why you would say just the Hebrews didn't believe in an afterlife. Where are you getting this from?

I have no idea where the plates of Gold and Brass are as well as the Urim and Thummim. They could be back in the ground somewhere is my guess.

Or Joseph Smith was just making shit up to fool less smart people.

Well, if you are smarter than computers, then you win. But, you aren't. Much of the difference in the way people write is preposition and conjunctive usage. Patterns of speech. Not words. Also, Mormon abridge lots of the Book of Mormon and so you would see some common words. But, all that has been debunked by unbiased scholars. So, of the millions and millions of copies that have been handed out, you claim you know what millions of people think. Pride is a problem with our time period.

Bullshit. Again, the excessive use of certain phrases shows it was all written by one guy, Joseph Smith. Just making up Bible Fan Fic.

Not sure why you continue to believe Hebrews, Israelites and Jews don't believe in an afterlife? And, not sure why you would say just the Hebrews didn't believe in an afterlife. Where are you getting this from?

The Bible. -

“For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not anything, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. As well their love, as their hatred and their envy, is perished long ago; neither have they any more a portion for ever in anything that is done under the sun”

Or Joseph Smith was just making shit up to fool less smart people.

Bullshit. Again, the excessive use of certain phrases shows it was all written by one guy, Joseph Smith. Just making up Bible Fan Fic.

The Bible. -

“For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not anything, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. As well their love, as their hatred and their envy, is perished long ago; neither have they any more a portion for ever in anything that is done under the sun”
Another nitwit who claims they understand a scripture when they don't believe in God. Jesus went to spirit prison to preach to those who died from the flood of Noah. (1Peter 3:19 -26) Your scripture has nothing to do with the afterlife. It's about the living forgetting those who die.

Another nitwit who claims they understand a scripture when they don't believe in God. Jesus went to spirit prison to preach to those who died from the flood of Noah. (1Peter 3:19 -26) Your scripture has nothing to do with the afterlife. It's about the living forgetting those who die.

Or, Jesus' preaching about the afterlife shows that the concept was introduced to the Hebrews after they encountered civilizations that had a concept of an afterlife (Persians, Greeks, Romans).

I understand the scripture perfectly well because I can contextualize it historically, not try to make it fit into pre-determined beliefs.

The Ancient Hebrews were Bronze Age savages who didn't believe in an afterlife. The concept of an afterlife is more of a modern thing, to make religion more appealing. And the later a religion is developed, the more elaborate they have to make the offer.

Christians: You'll get a sunshine and puppies heaven where you get to meet all your dead loved ones! (Assuming they weren't sinners and you know they were!)
Muslims: That's nothing. We'll give you a heaven where you will be waited on by 76 Virgins!
Mormons: That's nothing. We'll give you a heaven where you get to rule over your own planet!!! (I hope it's one with a breathable atmosphere!)

Or, Jesus' preaching about the afterlife shows that the concept was introduced to the Hebrews after they encountered civilizations that had a concept of an afterlife (Persians, Greeks, Romans).

I understand the scripture perfectly well because I can contextualize it historically, not try to make it fit into pre-determined beliefs.

The Ancient Hebrews were Bronze Age savages who didn't believe in an afterlife. The concept of an afterlife is more of a modern thing, to make religion more appealing. And the later a religion is developed, the more elaborate they have to make the offer.

Christians: You'll get a sunshine and puppies heaven where you get to meet all your dead loved ones! (Assuming they weren't sinners and you know they were!)
Muslims: That's nothing. We'll give you a heaven where you will be waited on by 76 Virgins!
Mormons: That's nothing. We'll give you a heaven where you get to rule over your own planet!!! (I hope it's one with a breathable atmosphere!)
You cannot understand the scriptures unless you have faith in them. It's like understanding the Holy Ghost without faith and belief in Christ. It can't be done. So, what you have done is with your secular beliefs read a book and interpreted the book based on your secular beliefs. The only thing you can do is point to other civilizations and say the Hebrews, Israelites, Jews stole the concept from them. Really no proof.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 “then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.”
David also called on Father not to keep his soul in hell as well.
Isaiah as well: Isaiah 26:19, "Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
(Genesis 5:23-24) and Elijah (2 Kings 2)
Enoch and Elijah alone avoided death. They were ‘taken away’ by God, but never had to endure the process of dying. These narratives make no sense if they are simply ‘taken away’ to die. Where do they ‘go’ if there is no afterlife? Also of significance, the story of Enoch is in the Torah, indicating an ancient belief in the afterlife.

As far as what Christians, Muslims believe in afterlife, stems from a remnants of what Christ taught when on the earth as a mortal. What The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teaches is the restored fullness of the Gospel message of Jesus Christ. You are correct that there are civilizations who took things from other civilizations. But, not with the people of God.

You cannot understand the scriptures unless you have faith in them. It's like understanding the Holy Ghost without faith and belief in Christ. It can't be done. So, what you have done is with your secular beliefs read a book and interpreted the book based on your secular beliefs. The only thing you can do is point to other civilizations and say the Hebrews, Israelites, Jews stole the concept from them. Really no proof.

Uh, guy, faith isn't proof.

Science makes the answer fit the evidence.
Religion makes the evidence fit the answer.

Enoch and Elijah alone avoided death. They were ‘taken away’ by God, but never had to endure the process of dying. These narratives make no sense if they are simply ‘taken away’ to die. Where do they ‘go’ if there is no afterlife? Also of significance, the story of Enoch is in the Torah, indicating an ancient belief in the afterlife.
Here's the thing. If the Hebrews believed in "Heaven", then the stories of Enoch and Elijah wouldn't be so exceptional in the OT. Enoch is kind of vague, to start with. The story of Elijah and the firey chariot is interesting, but hardly proof of believe in an afterlife.

Uh, guy, faith isn't proof.

Science makes the answer fit the evidence.
Religion makes the evidence fit the answer.

Here's the thing. If the Hebrews believed in "Heaven", then the stories of Enoch and Elijah wouldn't be so exceptional in the OT. Enoch is kind of vague, to start with. The story of Elijah and the firey chariot is interesting, but hardly proof of believe in an afterlife.
How did science do with Covid19? :laughing0301: You misunderstand science. Non-Democrat Party scientist never concluded that their findings are final. Real scientists don't do that. Global Warming is another ideological belief that just isn't true. Back in the 70's the same idiots were yelling that we were entering another ice age. Since the world didn't end in 10 years like Al Gore said it would, now they change the name from global warming to climate change. LOL! Of course the climate changes. Every day it changes. When the real ideological belief is population control. Secularists lie. All the time to get their way.

How did science do with Covid19?

It did perfectly well. Countries that listened to the science like Japan had very low death rates. A country led by a reality TV rodeo clown who told people to drink bleach didn't do so well.

Global Warming is another ideological belief that just isn't true. Back in the 70's the same idiots were yelling that we were entering another ice age.

This is just where you are fucking ignorant. "New Ice Age" was a fringe view in the 1970's, usually regulated to tabloid TV shows. The real scientists at the time were still warning about global warming.

But keep believing in your Bronze Age fairy stories and whatever nonsense Joseph Smith made up to fuck 14 year old girls.

It did perfectly well. Countries that listened to the science like Japan had very low death rates. A country led by a reality TV rodeo clown who told people to drink bleach didn't do so well.

This is just where you are fucking ignorant. "New Ice Age" was a fringe view in the 1970's, usually regulated to tabloid TV shows. The real scientists at the time were still warning about global warming.

But keep believing in your Bronze Age fairy stories and whatever nonsense Joseph Smith made up to fuck 14 year old girls.
Not true. All Blue States in the U.S. did everything the W.H.O. and Dr Anthony Hitler told us to and they did poorly. If you look at what Japan actually did, they did mostly what Florida did with mild lockdowns in the beginning.
What impact did COVID-19 have on Japan?
In Japan, the COVID-19 situation is not as serious as in some of our states. However, its economy has also suffered significant damage. Japan's GDP decreased by 4.7 % in 2020 (its decline was estimated in the range from 4.7 to 7.3 %). Florida did not have this challenge as well with other Red states that didn't panic and kill their economies.

USA: = 330 million - Cases of Covid = 88,849,042 - Reported Covid Deaths = 1,021,276 Percentage of illness = 27% Percentage of deaths to population = 0.309% Percentage of deaths to reported cases = 1.15%
Japan = 128 million - Cases of Covid = 9,800,276 = Reported Covid Deaths = 31,460 Percentage of illness = 7.65% Percentage of deaths to population = 0.025% Percentage of deaths to reported cases = 0.32%
So, your opinion (which is not scientific fact) is that the reason for the better outcome of Japan is due to how they responded. Yet, they responded to how Blue states did with less restrictions than Blue states. I see no correlation. Do you? My opinion is this (Which may have far more facts behind it than yours scientifically and statistically), Testing was delayed in Japan and so was the roll out of the so-called vaccine (which it is not). I'm betting that there were a lot more cases in Japan early on before testing. I'm also believing that the way the USA has been counting deaths is different than how Japan counts them. The USA counts anyone who dies "with" Covid as a Covid death. Not from Covid. I'm betting Japan only counts the deaths directly from covid, unlike the USA and other countries.

Not true. All Blue States in the U.S. did everything the W.H.O. and Dr Anthony Hitler told us to and they did poorly. If you look at what Japan actually did, they did mostly what Florida did with mild lockdowns in the beginning.
you have no idea what you are talking about. The Japanese did a complete lockdown. They wore masks (masks were in fact popular in Japanese cities before Covid). they Cancelled the Olympics.

But I know you guys are desperate to blame ANYONE for the Covid screwup except Trump, who was the guy who screwed it up.

you have no idea what you are talking about. The Japanese did a complete lockdown. They wore masks (masks were in fact popular in Japanese cities before Covid). they Cancelled the Olympics.

But I know you guys are desperate to blame ANYONE for the Covid screwup except Trump, who was the guy who screwed it up.
No, they did not to a complete lockdown. Do you have any references because I gave you some. You are just blowing smoke... Trump did nothing to screw up Covid19. That is a complete lie. He did everything the CDC, Fauci Hitler and Governors wanted done including getting the respirators and ventilators. He even brough huge ships to be stationed outside of New York to handle the sick and pandemic in which Cuomo did not use. Just like Pelosi not using the National Guard on January 6th after Trump said she could have 10,000 stationed at the Capitol building. Trump was following the guidelines his team said and he stated what they wanted him to say. Just like Biden does today if he can remember what they said, in which he can't.

No, they did not to a complete lockdown. Do you have any references because I gave you some. You are just blowing smoke...
I don't do links. You posted a bunch of numbers you clearly didn't understand.

Japan did all the things Trump refused to do. They've had 42K Deaths compared to our 1 million. Yet despite this, TWO Prime Ministers have stepped down because even that was too much.

You fucking knobs on the right watched Trump kill a million people through sheer fucking incompetence, and you want you more of that. MAGA baby!

Trump did nothing to screw up Covid19. That is a complete lie. He did everything the CDC, Fauci Hitler and Governors wanted done including getting the respirators and ventilators.

Actually, no, he didn't. In fact, he fought Fauci and the Governors every fucking step of the way and even encouraged THESE idiots.

07MICHIGAN-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

":Do you think we'll get shot?"
"Naw, we're white."

He even brough huge ships to be stationed outside of New York to handle the sick and pandemic in which Cuomo did not use.
Because they weren't suitable to the purpose, you fucking Mormon idiot. They are ships designed to handled wounded people during a battle, not people with a contagious disease. So, yeah, Cuomo didn't use them because no doctor in his right might was going to transfer his patient there.

Just like Pelosi not using the National Guard on January 6th after Trump said she could have 10,000 stationed at the Capitol building.

Why would she need to call out the National Guard? We've certified the vote 58 times previous, and didn't have to call out the National Guard once, not even in 1861, when the country was on the verge of a civil war.

What kind of bizarre logic is it that Trump calls up a mob to intimidate Congress, and then claims that it was Congress' fault for not militarizing the capitol against something that NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO START WITH.

Hang that fucker for treason.

I don't do links. You posted a bunch of numbers you clearly didn't understand.

Japan did all the things Trump refused to do. They've had 42K Deaths compared to our 1 million. Yet despite this, TWO Prime Ministers have stepped down because even that was too much.

You fucking knobs on the right watched Trump kill a million people through sheer fucking incompetence, and you want you more of that. MAGA baby!

Actually, no, he didn't. In fact, he fought Fauci and the Governors every fucking step of the way and even encouraged THESE idiots.

07MICHIGAN-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

":Do you think we'll get shot?"
"Naw, we're white."

Because they weren't suitable to the purpose, you fucking Mormon idiot. They are ships designed to handled wounded people during a battle, not people with a contagious disease. So, yeah, Cuomo didn't use them because no doctor in his right might was going to transfer his patient there.

Why would she need to call out the National Guard? We've certified the vote 58 times previous, and didn't have to call out the National Guard once, not even in 1861, when the country was on the verge of a civil war.

What kind of bizarre logic is it that Trump calls up a mob to intimidate Congress, and then claims that it was Congress' fault for not militarizing the capitol against something that NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO START WITH.

Hang that fucker for treason.
Trying to get personal is the Democrat Communist Party Way of thinking. But, it doesn't do a thing to calm rational Republican Capitalists. See if you can remember that because you look like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum. :springbed:
Once again, Japan counts the deaths "from" covid, not "with" covid. Our numbers would be way down from a million to about 300,000 if we did the same thing.
And, no, Trump did not fight Fauci. He could have thrown him off the team at any time. So, no. And, now the FBI is again shown to have lied about Covid19 origins like they lied about the Hunter Laptop, January 6rh and the Russian collusion lie.

Once again, Japan counts the deaths "from" covid, not "with" covid. Our numbers would be way down from a million to about 300,000 if we did the same thing.

Well, yeah, if that's what you need to tell yourself. And your Magic Underpants totally protect you from the evil.

And, no, Trump did not fight Fauci. He could have thrown him off the team at any time. So, no. And, now the FBI is again shown to have lied about Covid19 origins like they lied about the Hunter Laptop, January 6rh and the Russian collusion lie.
Actually, the FBI is claiming it was a lab leak, because that gets them a stake in this issue. (National Security) Same with the Department of Energy. The agencies that do actual health - the CDC, NIH, NIAID, all support the natural origin.

Well, yeah, if that's what you need to tell yourself. And your Magic Underpants totally protect you from the evil.

Actually, the FBI is claiming it was a lab leak, because that gets them a stake in this issue. (National Security) Same with the Department of Energy. The agencies that do actual health - the CDC, NIH, NIAID, all support the natural origin.
The same Liberal hack agencies that still look like laughing stocks of the Government. They need to go. They have no credibility. Neither does the FBI. The FBI needs replacing. Even the rank and file are looking bad now with their attacks on religious churches like the Catholic Church. Democrat Politicians have ruined the government.

The same Liberal hack agencies that still look like laughing stocks of the Government. They need to go. They have no credibility. Neither does the FBI. The FBI needs replacing. Even the rank and file are looking bad now with their attacks on religious churches like the Catholic Church. Democrat Politicians have ruined the government.

Attacking the Catholic Church? We should be so lucky.

The only hacks I see is the FBI claiming it was a lab leak with no evidence.

Attacking the Catholic Church? We should be so lucky.

The only hacks I see is the FBI claiming it was a lab leak with no evidence.
That's not what Rey said nor the Department of Energy. There is absolutely no evidence that this came from any animal on this planet. None, nada. That was conjured up by the leftist and the China loving Media to not blame China. It came from China. It did not come from a bat. Funny how you defend the FBI when it is seeking to hurt Trump, Republicans and religions. But, not when they tell the truth about the origins of Covid19, the Whuan Lab.

That's not what Rey said nor the Department of Energy. There is absolutely no evidence that this came from any animal on this planet.

Actually, there is a lot of evidence, including finding the virus in bats in China.

Among the many questions unanswered for the COVID-19 pandemic are the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and the potential role of intermediate animal host(s) in the early animal-to-human transmission. The discovery of RaTG13 bat coronavirus in China suggested a high probability of a bat origin. Here we report molecular and serological evidence of SARS-CoV-2 related coronaviruses (SC2r-CoVs) actively circulating in bats in Southeast Asia. Whole genome sequences were obtained from five independent bats (Rhinolophus acuminatus) in a Thai cave yielding a single isolate (named RacCS203) which is most related to the RmYN02 isolate found in Rhinolophus malayanus in Yunnan, China. SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies were also detected in bats of the same colony and in a pangolin at a wildlife checkpoint in Southern Thailand. Antisera raised against the receptor binding domain (RBD) of RmYN02 was able to cross-neutralize SARS-CoV-2 despite the fact that the RBD of RacCS203 or RmYN02 failed to bind ACE2. Although the origin of the virus remains unresolved, our study extended the geographic distribution of genetically diverse SC2r-CoVs from Japan and China to Thailand over a 4800-km range. Cross-border surveillance is urgently needed to find the immediate progenitor virus of SARS-CoV-2.

Actually, there is a lot of evidence, including finding the virus in bats in China.

Among the many questions unanswered for the COVID-19 pandemic are the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and the potential role of intermediate animal host(s) in the early animal-to-human transmission. The discovery of RaTG13 bat coronavirus in China suggested a high probability of a bat origin. Here we report molecular and serological evidence of SARS-CoV-2 related coronaviruses (SC2r-CoVs) actively circulating in bats in Southeast Asia. Whole genome sequences were obtained from five independent bats (Rhinolophus acuminatus) in a Thai cave yielding a single isolate (named RacCS203) which is most related to the RmYN02 isolate found in Rhinolophus malayanus in Yunnan, China. SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies were also detected in bats of the same colony and in a pangolin at a wildlife checkpoint in Southern Thailand. Antisera raised against the receptor binding domain (RBD) of RmYN02 was able to cross-neutralize SARS-CoV-2 despite the fact that the RBD of RacCS203 or RmYN02 failed to bind ACE2. Although the origin of the virus remains unresolved, our study extended the geographic distribution of genetically diverse SC2r-CoVs from Japan and China to Thailand over a 4800-km range. Cross-border surveillance is urgently needed to find the immediate progenitor virus of SARS-CoV-2.
That article was 2 years ago!!! It's been debunked! The Department of Energy and the FBI now are saying it's bull crap! It's old misinformation to cover Fauci and his gang of Nazis. That includes Biden and all the politicians who destroyed lives and families by their stupid shutdowns.

Forum List

Back