Classic case of "I vas only following orders".

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
This woman was falsely jailed because authorities all down the line wanted her in jail for some twisted reason. There is no other explanation.

I saw this. It makes no sense. Not even a wee bit of actual work to make sure it was the right person. Then they keep her another three days after it became clear she was the wrong person?

How is it we allow people like this to keep their jobs?

I saw this. It makes no sense. Not even a wee bit of actual work to make sure it was the right person. Then they keep her another three days after it became clear she was the wrong person?

How is it we allow people like this to keep their jobs?
That's why I think something else was going on there. Maybe this woman was just too beautiful to let go.

That's why I think something else was going on there. Maybe this woman was just too beautiful to let go.
fec98a237558f44f7c4deed9e17eb797--future-wife-say-something.jpg

This woman was falsely jailed because authorities all down the line wanted her in jail for some twisted reason. There is no other explanation.

I expect she will get quite a payday out of the city, and airport police.

Way too beautiful to be walking around free. LOCK HER UP, so we can gawk at her for a few weeks.
Probably Ukrainian and the news people got the pictures confused between this story and the war.

I thought it was odd that she just happened to have pageant-level looks. Also interesting is the Russian spy caught a few years ago was also a looker. Not this one out as Russian, mind you. Our spies also frequently have good looks. It gives them influence or a manipulative tool wherever they go. Maybe the whole thing was a conspiracy to make the police look bad? To make money? Who knows.

This is a weird story.

If she was boarding a plane to Mexico... Wouldn't the TSA have immediate access to her passport which included vital statistics like date of birth?

Forum List

Back