Mike Flynn's 'ReAwaken America' tour dumps prominent speaker over false allegations of sexual abuse

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Ahhh..the so-called "Mama Bear" is in trouble. for,among other things, several false allegation of sexual abuse and molestation! I guess it makes sense..false allegations of pedophilia are the right wing go-to, after all~

When former Donald Trump official Mike Flynn's "ReAwaken America" Tour touches down for its next stop outside of Nashville next weekend, it will no longer feature a speaker who rocketed to fame as the "Iowa Mama Bear," railing about Covid-19 mask mandates.
As the Daily Beast's Michael Daly wrote, controversial speaker Kimberly Reicks, a 40-year-old mother of seven, has been dropped from the parade of far-right extremist speakers as she prepares to appear in court after being arrested and charged for harassment and filing false sexual abuse claims.
According to the report, Reick's rise to fame came when she and Emily Peterson made a show of opposing mask mandates which prodded Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds (R) to sign a bill that eliminated mask mandates for kids while attending school.

Since that time, Reicks star has risen in Trump's MAGA world until she appears to have turned on Anderson which eventually led to her arrest which reportedly stemmed from a squabble over money.
As the Des Moines Register reported last October, "Reicks — who founded Iowa Mama Bears, an organization that expresses views against masks, COVID-19 vaccines, LGTBQ content and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — is accused of harassing her former business partner and fellow activist after the two had a falling out, according to criminal complaints," and then added, "Police say Reicks falsely reported to the Department of Human Services that one of the former business partner's children had sexually assaulted their sibling, the complaint says. The family was interviewed by police and a DHS case worker, who determined the claim was false."
According to the Beast's Daly, the charges the Iowa woman made against her former partner included, "One call made a bogus claim that Peterson’s husband had watched his daughter undress. The other made an equally bogus allegation that one of Peterson’s sons had sexually abused her daughter."

With a trial tentatively scheduled for Feb. 23, Riecks admitted she is off the speakers' list and told the Beast, "Normally, I just speak on stage. I can’t speak at this upcoming one because the trial isn’t done and I get it. I understand why and I wouldn’t want to jeopardize anybody or anything.”

An Ankeny woman known as the Iowa Mama Bear was charged Friday with four counts of harassment and two counts of falsely reporting child abuse.
Kimberly Reicks, 39, also was charged with making a false report to a public entity. All are misdemeanors.
Reicks — who founded Iowa Mama Bears, an organization that expresses views against masks, COVID-19 vaccines, LGTBQ content and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — is accused of harassing her former business partner and fellow activist after the two had a falling out, according to criminal complaints.
Police say Reicks falsely reported to the Department of Human Services that one of the former business partner's children had sexually assaulted their sibling, the complaint says. The family was interviewed by police and a DHS case worker, who determined the claim was false.
"The defendant was aware the information she provided DHS was false and was trying to harass the ... family and get law enforcement involved. The defendant is a mandatory reporter and knows the rules on reporting allegations in a timely and truthful manner," the complaint says.
Police also say Reicks made a false claim about the former business partner's husband breaking a phone.
Reicks was booked into and released from the Polk County Jail on Friday. She was ordered to have no contact with the family.
Reicks did not immediately return a message from the Des Moines Register for comment.
Reicks sued the Ankeny Community School District last year, claiming the district retaliated against her and her daughter after she spoke out against its COVID-19 mask policy. A judge ruled against Reicks in August, and her attorney filed a notice of appeal to the Iowa Supreme Court.

She has built a large online following for her sometimes controversial views, and has turned the attention into podcast appearances and speaking tours.

Seems to me she fits right in.

The only thing that fits right is in is the DNC claim that "Democrats, all good; Republicans, all bad." It's ridiculous to place a resolution on the Democrat judicial monopoly, because justice should be blind, and lately it is not blind due to the Clinton overhaul of the justice system a few years back that guarantees favoritism based on politics. That was unconstitutional then and it is still unconstitutional.

The only thing that fits right is in is the DNC claim that "Democrats, all good; Republicans, all bad." It's ridiculous to place a resolution on the Democrat judicial monopoly, because justice should be blind, and lately it is not blind due to the Clinton overhaul of the justice system a few years back that guarantees favoritism based on politics. That was unconstitutional then and it is still unconstitutional.

I've never argued that so why not comment on the topic?

Ahhh..the so-called "Mama Bear" is in trouble. for,among other things, several false allegation of sexual abuse and molestation! I guess it makes sense..false allegations of pedophilia are the right wing go-to, after all~

When former Donald Trump official Mike Flynn's "ReAwaken America" Tour touches down for its next stop outside of Nashville next weekend, it will no longer feature a speaker who rocketed to fame as the "Iowa Mama Bear," railing about Covid-19 mask mandates.
As the Daily Beast's Michael Daly wrote, controversial speaker Kimberly Reicks, a 40-year-old mother of seven, has been dropped from the parade of far-right extremist speakers as she prepares to appear in court after being arrested and charged for harassment and filing false sexual abuse claims.
According to the report, Reick's rise to fame came when she and Emily Peterson made a show of opposing mask mandates which prodded Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds (R) to sign a bill that eliminated mask mandates for kids while attending school.

Since that time, Reicks star has risen in Trump's MAGA world until she appears to have turned on Anderson which eventually led to her arrest which reportedly stemmed from a squabble over money.
As the Des Moines Register reported last October, "Reicks — who founded Iowa Mama Bears, an organization that expresses views against masks, COVID-19 vaccines, LGTBQ content and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — is accused of harassing her former business partner and fellow activist after the two had a falling out, according to criminal complaints," and then added, "Police say Reicks falsely reported to the Department of Human Services that one of the former business partner's children had sexually assaulted their sibling, the complaint says. The family was interviewed by police and a DHS case worker, who determined the claim was false."
According to the Beast's Daly, the charges the Iowa woman made against her former partner included, "One call made a bogus claim that Peterson’s husband had watched his daughter undress. The other made an equally bogus allegation that one of Peterson’s sons had sexually abused her daughter."

With a trial tentatively scheduled for Feb. 23, Riecks admitted she is off the speakers' list and told the Beast, "Normally, I just speak on stage. I can’t speak at this upcoming one because the trial isn’t done and I get it. I understand why and I wouldn’t want to jeopardize anybody or anything.”

An Ankeny woman known as the Iowa Mama Bear was charged Friday with four counts of harassment and two counts of falsely reporting child abuse.
Kimberly Reicks, 39, also was charged with making a false report to a public entity. All are misdemeanors.
Reicks — who founded Iowa Mama Bears, an organization that expresses views against masks, COVID-19 vaccines, LGTBQ content and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — is accused of harassing her former business partner and fellow activist after the two had a falling out, according to criminal complaints.
Police say Reicks falsely reported to the Department of Human Services that one of the former business partner's children had sexually assaulted their sibling, the complaint says. The family was interviewed by police and a DHS case worker, who determined the claim was false.
"The defendant was aware the information she provided DHS was false and was trying to harass the ... family and get law enforcement involved. The defendant is a mandatory reporter and knows the rules on reporting allegations in a timely and truthful manner," the complaint says.
Police also say Reicks made a false claim about the former business partner's husband breaking a phone.
Reicks was booked into and released from the Polk County Jail on Friday. She was ordered to have no contact with the family.
Reicks did not immediately return a message from the Des Moines Register for comment.
Reicks sued the Ankeny Community School District last year, claiming the district retaliated against her and her daughter after she spoke out against its COVID-19 mask policy. A judge ruled against Reicks in August, and her attorney filed a notice of appeal to the Iowa Supreme Court.

She has built a large online following for her sometimes controversial views, and has turned the attention into podcast appearances and speaking tours.
Did they ever file charges against that no good bitch that falsely accused Supreme Court Justice Kavanagh of sexual misconduct ?I doubt it , Democrats have different rules.

Digging pretty deep to find some mud to throw at Republicans. :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

I've never argued that so why not comment on the topic?
General Flynn was unfairly incarcerated due to lies the Democrat monarchy dreamed up in their swampy sewer, so when I mention unfairness to Republicans, it is relevant, and I'm not commenting on your version of the topic at all, I'm hoping the nation will stamp out unfairness that has riddled this nation when spoiled Hillary didn't see her would have been get-rich-quick presidency materialize because President Trump is who became the American people's college of electors choice. General Flynn is one of the best and most honest men in America, and incarcerating him made the right and just crowd really mad at a woman who refused accountability with two little words to the Grand Jury investigaging her whitewater criminal involvement that screwed a passel of seniors out of their nest eggs and into her pocket. :cranky:

Do not ever tell me what to say again.

Your party's plowing under the First Amendment to make sure nobody is allowed to criticize their criminal acts and refusal to be accountable to both Democrats and Republicans who didn't vote for them and who are meaningless to their me-first mode.

General Flynn was unfairly incarcerated due to lies the Democrat monarchy dreamed up in their swampy sewer, so when I mention unfairness to Republicans, it is relevant, and I'm not commenting on your version of the topic at all, I'm hoping the nation will stamp out unfairness that has riddled this nation when spoiled Hillary didn't see her would have been get-rich-quick presidency materialize because President Trump is who became the American people's college of electors choice. General Flynn is one of the best and most honest men in America, and incarcerating him made the right and just crowd really mad at a woman who refused accountability with two little words to the Grand Jury investigaging her whitewater criminal involvement that screwed a passel of seniors out of their nest eggs and into her pocket. :cranky:

Do not ever tell me what to say again.

I asked a question. Comprehend?

Your party's plowing under the First Amendment to make sure nobody is allowed to criticize their criminal acts and refusal to be accountable to both Democrats and Republicans who didn't vote for them and who are meaningless to their me-first mode.

My party? LOL.

Never heard of this woman, had no idea Flynn was doing a tour, if she committed a crime I expect she will be punished if found guilty, but a charge is not a conviction.

What does amaze me is the lengths the leftwing loons like the OP will go to and the obscure depths they will plumb to find something...anything...they can use to attempt to smear Republicans.

<Insert "I am your Father's Uncle's Cousin's former roommate" Spaceballs meme here.>

This shouldn't be a problem. Trump is a convicted sex offender.

Forum List

Back