Clarence Thomas Christmas Party

Several lawyers who have had business before the supreme court, including one who successfully argued to end race-conscious admissions at universities, paid money to a top aide to Justice Clarence Thomas, according to the aide’s Venmo transactions. The payments appear to have been made in connection to Thomas’s 2019 Christmas party.

Isnt it about time that his financial affairs were investigated. A job for life has certain responsibilities but Thomas seems to be making out like a bandit from his position.

Perhaps Gym Jordan will turn his attention to this issue and start an investigation ? He is keen to uncover criminality in office.

Why are these top lawyers who are appearing in supreme court cases paying money to a Supreme Court Justice ? It seems very banana republic to this casual observer.

An aide, not Thomas and if you actually read the articles it was a Christmas party.....you idiot

Meanwhile, left wing, democrat, wise latina, Sonia Sotomayor made 3 million dollars, in large part to her minions forcing people to buy copies of her book if they wanted jer to appear at their functions

An aide, not Thomas and if you actually read the articles it was a Christmas party.....you idiot

Meanwhile, left wing, democrat, wise latina, Sonia Sotomayor made 3 million dollars, in large part to her minions forcing people to buy copies of her book if they wanted jer to appear at their functions
I know you are just making a dreary partisan argument. But really.

Judges should be like Caesars wife. Soliciting donations from lawyers who are before the court is not on.

This seems to be a court that is totally corrupt. It is time to rethink how it operates.

Why do you make this silly argument ? Are you saying black people cannot be sorrupt ?
What silly about it? What’s corrupt about having a Christmas Party? i am saying you only seem to seem it’s corrupt because a black man hosted it

What silly about it? What’s corrupt about having a Christmas Party? i am saying you only seem to seem it’s corrupt because a black man hosted it
Was there a christmas party ?
How much did they "pay" ?
Why did thomas not recuse himself ?
There seems to be a scandal associated with this fellow every week.
It is in the interests of the court and the American people to clear it up.

Was there a christmas party ?
How much did they "pay" ?
Why did thomas not recuse himself ?
There seems to be a scandal associated with this fellow every week.
It is in the interests of the court and the American people to clear it up.
According to the OP there was, I have no idea you are the one claiming in the OP someone paid.

Recuse himself from what??

Yes, I agree the demklan seems to come up with one every other week....this time it's because he dared to have a Christmas Party...the desperation is out of control

According to the OP there was, I have no idea you are the one claiming in the OP someone paid.

Recuse himself from what??

Yes, I agree the demklan seems to come up with one every other week....this time it's because he dared to have a Christmas Party...the desperation is out of control
Their payments to Thomas were labelled Christmas Party . There is no evidence that any sort of party took place .

Its strange that you types are willing to believe any conspiracy crap that favours your partisan viewpoint but are not the slighhtest bit curious if it works against you.

Their payments to Thomas were labelled Christmas Party . There is no evidence that any sort of party took place .

Its strange that you types are willing to believe any conspiracy crap that favours your partisan viewpoint but are not the slighhtest bit curious if it works against you.
Other then the payments for Christmas Party? Is there evidence one didn't take place and that was a lie?

You are the one that's believing this conspiracy theory and promoting the idea there was no Christmas party....with zero proof

I know you are just making a dreary partisan argument. But really.

Judges should be like Caesars wife. Soliciting donations from lawyers who are before the court is not on.

This seems to be a court that is totally corrupt. It is time to rethink how it operates.

And since he didn't, you have no point. What part of "one of his aides," did you fail to read?

And Sonia Sotomayor, the "Wise Latina," has her minions pressuring people to buy her book, and since she has been on the court now has over 3 million dollars in the bank.....

The court is not corrupt....the left wing democrats want to destroy the court so they are lying about the court as a fig leaf for their attack.....

Forum List

Back