Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could come to haunt Trump

In the article Trump said the land was worth between 25 and 50 million which was a little higher than the assessed value to a little lower than the appraised value.

So again where is the fraud here?

Because Trump said the land was worth $291 million when talking to Deutchebank.

The amount of the tax deduction was based on the value of the 150 acres as assessed by the town, 21 million.
Who hired the appraiser that valued the property at 56 million? It had to have been the town correct?
You skipped the part that Trump valued the $56 million property at $250 million to Deutchebank, when seeking a loan secured by real property.
First you claim this ONLY relates to the 21 million assessed by the town.

Then you claim they assessed it at 56 million. (they didn't).

As far as inflating the value regarding mortgages...read the law. If you pay someone to inflate the value that's fraud.

Wrongwinger read a headline and said AHA! WE GOT HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You skipped the part that Trump valued the $56 million property at $250 million to Deutchebank, when seeking a loan secured by real property.
Once again, I've never had a bank ask me what my property is worth when getting a loan. If that is the policy of Deutchebank, then what's the problem?

Once again, I've never had a bank ask me what my property is worth when getting a loan. If that is the policy of Deutchebank, then what's the problem?
Because Trump said his property was worth $291 to Deutchebank, but only $56 million to the property tax office.

Giving false information to the bank, is bank fraud.
Giving false information to the tax office, is tax fraud.

This is like the perjury rule. You don't need to know which statement was false, just as long as the mutually exclusive statements conflict.

Nothing startling about Trump having character issues. Don't we all to varying degrees? This property value business is pretty tame compared to the stuff I see watching American Greed on CNBC. I find this stuff interesting, not in any political way but rather how the worship of the dollar becomes addictive to some individuals.

This is like telling the state you're 67 years old, so you can get the coronavirus vaccine as 1b.
And then you tell your car insurance company you're 63, because they charge older drivers a higher rate.

Last edited:
Because Trump said his property was worth $291 to Deutchebank, but only $56 million to the property tax office.

Giving false information to the bank, is bank fraud.
Giving false information to the tax office, is tax fraud.

This is like the perjury rule. You don't need to know which statement was false, just as long as the mutually exclusive statements conflict.
So, NY tax offices accept the value a property owner tells them?

Got a link to that rule/statute?

They do. If they claim your property is worth X, and you get a professional certified appraiser to say it's worth Y, they will accept the new figure, unless they can show the appraisers paperwork to be fraudulent.

Undervaluing properties for taxes and overvaluing properties for insurance is at the core of one of the investigations.

And they're looking very closely at Deutsche, which is the only bank that would go near him, and which has had other legal, uh, "issues".

:popcorn:
I see our po', mistweeted, pathetic pathos pushers are planning part two phony impeachment/frivolous lawsuit against President Trump, who with shamed FBI oath busters are gonna get even with themselves one more hail mary time. OMG, I didn't realize how screamin' funny you rooty toot tooters could be with one more wild west foot shootout on the ready. Thanks for bein' so friggin funny!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :whipg::rofl::banana::eusa_dance: :icon_lol::iyfyus.jpg: :laugh2: :lmao: :smile: :biggrin:

Undervaluing properties for taxes and overvaluing properties for insurance is at the core of one of the investigations.

And they're looking very closely at Deutsche, which is the only bank that would go near him, and which has had other legal, uh, "issues".

I see our po', mistweeted, pathetic pathos pushers are planning part two phony impeachment/frivolous lawsuit against President Trump, who with shamed FBI oath busters are gonna get even with themselves one more hail mary time. OMG, I didn't realize how screamin' funny you rooty toot tooters could be with one more wild west foot shootout on the ready. Thanks for bein' so friggin funny!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :whipg::rofl::banana::eusa_dance: :icon_lol::iyfyus.jpg: :laugh2: :lmao: :smile: :biggrin:
I pointed out facts that are easily verifiable. Those two issues are what one investigation is looking at. Only Deutsche would lend to him. Deutsche has had some legal issues. If you had any intellectual curiosity, you could do what intelligent adults do, and "look it up". You're on the "internet", right now.

And then you went into that strange, defensive, drama queen thing.

Okay. Whatever makes you feel MAGA. That doesn't make anything I said untrue.

Trump will not go to jail over this.
As usual, he will deny any knowledge, blame others, blame a witch hunt

He will be fined, he will tie it up in appeals and ultimately not pay.

Rinse/Repeat
Why should he go to jail over this accusation? I mean if this is all the left wing's investigation has turned up.....it's a big zero

It is just the tip of the iceberg

The TRUMP empire is a House of Cards built on the TRUMP name and false valuations of assets

This is just the first card
Still projectin' much, Sweet Pee? Holey moley, yer funny! <<<<giggle!!!>>>>

This is why Trump fought so hard to hide his tax and financial records.
Even Eric Trump knew the dangers that lay within.

I pointed out facts that are easily verifiable. Those two issues are what one investigation is looking at. Only Deutsche would lend to him. Deutsche has had some legal issues. If you had any intellectual curiosity, you could do what intelligent adults do, and "look it up". You're on the "internet", right now.

Vengeance paints such a story outcome to those who fail to read the Good Book which directs us to acknowledge that all vengeance is in God's most capable hands. Sorry, Charlie, only the best tuners believe. Maybe you oughta reinvest in that religious thingy. Oh, wait. Nobody can "prove it" according to yall shills for lower things...

Vengeance paints such a story outcome to those who fail to read the Good Book which directs us to acknowledge that all vengeance is in God's most capable hands. Sorry, Charlie, only the best tuners believe. Maybe you oughta reinvest in that religious thingy. Oh, wait. Nobody can "prove it" according to yall shills for lower things...
I don't know what that means, but you're welcome to "look up" what I posted about. They are verifiable facts. At least in Normal World.

Rinse/Repeat
Why should he go to jail over this accusation? I mean if this is all the left wing's investigation has turned up.....it's a big zero

The TRUMP empire is a House of Cards built on the TRUMP name and false valuations of assets

The TRUMP empire is in jeopardy
Rather than being strengthened by the Presidency of its leader, it is in shambles.

It was never supported by its Real Estate holdings, rather its Real Estate equity was built on the value of the TRUMP name.

The TRUMP name Is now in the dumps. Those Real Estate holdings can not stand on their own value.

We can see that value is overstated

No one on the left would care about any of this if trump had not run for president

But the message is clear to any future outsider who might want to mess with the washington establishment’s business - dont bother them and they wont bother you
Newsflash. Anyone running for president is going to invite more scrutiny.

Don’t run for president if you have dodgy accounting practices.

This is why Trump fought so hard to hide his tax and financial records.
Even Eric Trump knew the dangers that lay within.
Oh, and one other thing., President Trump has this maddening trait of consulting his great attorneys and trustworthy accountants because he wants to do the right thing in all things. Keep poppin them valiums, hon. It sweetens the jealous nerves that run in the leftist body...
:) :itsok:

They do. If they claim your property is worth X, and you get a professional certified appraiser to say it's worth Y, they will accept the new figure, unless they can show the appraisers paperwork to be fraudulent.
Still waiting for a link.

Rinse/Repeat

They'll be talking about this forever....so long as the leftist propaganda machine knows they can write

Rinse/Repeat

The TRUMP empire is in jeopardy
Rather than being strengthened by the Presidency of its leader, it is in shambles.

It was never supported by its Real Estate holdings, rather its Real Estate equity was built on the value of the TRUMP name.

The TRUMP name Is now in the dumps. Those Real Estate holdings can not stand on their own value.

We can see that value is overstated
There was no doubt that it could be...he didn't join Govt to get rich.....he got involved to serve his country....like other statesmen, such as Washington, and Jefferson...unlike Xiden, Obama, Reid, Nancy, and Chucky....who have used their position to get rich.

Forum List

Back