Civil war?

Sure.....legions of Dimm pajama boys flocked to their recruiters to sign up in an all volunteer force!
And then the fairy godmother said,.......
Yes that will protect America under their oath to the constitution. The republicans won't. Good point.

WW2 was just an extension of WW1.

The US got into WW1 on the false premise that the Germans attacked the Lusitania which carried only civilians, thus not a target for war.

Later divers found large amounts of ammunition on board the sunken vessel.

The botched peace afterwards set the stage for another inevitable war

Just one more accomplishment for Woodrow Wilson, who was the worst US President in history.

LBJ started the Vietnam war on a similar lie being that the Vietnamese first attacked the US.

This is how Dims roll.
Woodrow Wilson was a racist and a strict segregationist. But you can't blame WWII on him. He was not responsible for the harsh treatment of Germany nor was he responsible for the Europeans allowing Germany to rearm. Republicans and isolationist made sure the US took a back seat in world affairs after the war to end all wars.

Millions of well trained liberals serving in the military. And have high rankings and follow the constitution and their oath. Most right wingers hate our government and don't trust it. And most want it to die.

The right wingers have groups with cool sounding name like oath keepers.

Which broke their stated oath to the constitution because they were ignorant of the constitution on Jan 6 th.

Just a bunch of right wing nuts.

I know some active military. One officer even believes Q stuff that I don't!!

Ironically, you can't handle the truth, sheep dip.
😂 Your straw man I laugh at kid. I know republicans that couldn't get in the military and are now running around the woods with their buddies thinking they know something.

Your ass pull aside.

Watch the hearings. I bet you will get your answers. That is if you care. And it's clear you don't.

No one's gonna get any answers from this Dimm fascist shitshow; just alot of conjecture and lies.

I know your dick is rock hard over to-nite, but you and your ilk need to heed Confucious.

Confucious say: Man who stick dick in tailpipe of car, get hot rod!

Enjoy your shitshow.

No one's gonna get any answers from this Dimm fascist shitshow; just alot of conjecture and lies.

I know your dick is rock hard over to-nite, but you and your ilk need to heed Confucious.

Confucious say: Man who stick dick in tailpipe of car, get hot rod!

Enjoy your shitshow.
You got another straw man for me. 😂😂😂

Forum List

Back