city worked gets suspended for moving blm sign

So you want the city to be able to remove signs that they do not like? No. Let's keep our private property laws as they are.
when it is racist like these are. you do not seem same punishment for us flag do you.

So you want the city to be able to remove signs that they do not like? No. Let's keep our private property laws as they are.

The guy didn't remove the sign, he just pulled it out and laid it back down flat in the same spot.

Any reasonable person would have seen it laying there and just stuck it back in the ground and been done with it, but idiots who support Marxist organizations are not reasonable people, they are either anti-American or just plain stupid.

A reasonable solution would have been to just have the worker replace the sign himself and apologize to the home owner. Fining the guy $5-6,000 (about what such a worker makes a month in lost wages) for simply placing a sign in the grass that in any decent society should be outlawed anyway for the Marxist and racist overtones that they carry just goes to show how far down our society has slid into PC wokeness and is an absurd decision that I hope the worker successfully appeals.

BLM is a terroristic organization----that supports criminal behavior and attacks on others including entire cities.
Don't forget they promote racism, hatred of whites, and prejudice against police for a premise that to date has NEVER EVEN BEEN PROVEN TRUE that police single out blacks over anyone else. Worse, BLM is just a scam designed to make a few people very rich off the backs of stupid white liberal people.

Go find me a BLM sign in a black family's yard that isn't directly tied to the BLM org.

The guy didn't remove the sign, he just pulled it out and laid it back down flat in the same spot.

Any reasonable person would have seen it laying there and just stuck it back in the ground and been done with it, but idiots who support Marxist organizations are not reasonable people, they are either anti-American or just plain stupid.

A reasonable solution would have been to just have the worker replace the sign himself and apologize to the home owner. Fining the guy $5-6,000 (about what such a worker makes a month in lost wages) for simply placing a sign in the grass that in any decent society should be outlawed anyway for the Marxist and racist overtones that they carry just goes to show how far down our society has slid into PC wokeness and is an absurd decision that I hope the worker successfully appeals.
marxist dems love crime

As much as I dislike BLM and people who feel the need to plant their politics (of any type) on their front lawns; it appears that this guy had no legitimate reason or authority to remove the sign. He’s getting what he deserves.

As much as I dislike BLM and people who feel the need to plant their politics (of any type) on their front lawns; it appears that this guy had no legitimate reason or authority to remove the sign. He’s getting what he deserves.
its the American flag that should make news for being vandalized and stolen. not this shit.

BLM signs are lecturing bullshit about something we are already aware of and already in compliance with

No

the city worker was wrong

I’m ok with his punishment

but,
Hepburn said. “I told the inspector general’s investigators when they first came out that I would have appreciated, if not a conversation with the guy, then an apology or something too.

The city worker cannot talk without getting fired

but I would be happy to sit down and discuss what is so offensive about his sign

because libs cant get me fired

I hope that some homeowner catches you at it.
They have. These are often in the 6’ grass strip public right of way between the street and the sidewalk . They guys are either cucks or queers so after they holler at me and I respond they run back inside
Thank you for your “hope”

They have. These are often in the 6’ grass strip public right of way between the street and the sidewalk . They guys are either cucks or queers so after they holler at me and I respond they run back inside
Thank you for your “hope”

So this "Beauty Strip" is city property? And you decide the signs need to be removed? Without permission from either the city or the homeowner who is usually tasked with maintaining it?

You take it upon yourself to remove the signs you dislike? Do you take down Trump signs as well?

yep. I don't agree with the movement but that's their sign, their yard. show some respect even if you disagree.

maybe especially then.

Forum List

Back