Church whose pastor praised Orlando shootings is being asked to leave by landlord

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Maybe his Jesus can find him another place
looks like he is being asked to get his flock outta there

The property management company and owner of the building in which Verity Baptist Church and its Pastor Roger Jimenez preside have decided not to renew the church’s lease, and have asked church officials to consider moving.

While Harsch Investment Properties, owner of the Northgate Business Park where the church is located, cannot legally evict the church under the terms of the lease, representatives of the property management company say they cannot tolerate “tenants who advocate hatred and the taking of innocent lives.”

Church whose pastor praised Orlando shootings is being asked to leave by landlord

I can't blame the landlord for kicking the guy out. To me, anyone who praises murder should be out on their butt.

God bless you and the landlord always!!!

Holly

I post the link in another thread. The landlord has offered to cancel the lease and have the 'church' move immediately to somewhere else. Probably somewhere where south where it's hot and there's alot of fire and lava and shite.

Who the f#$k is going to this church? And who outside of this would call this a church?

Forum List

Back