Chucky Crying Over Tax Form.Where Was Chuck U. Schumer When Democrats Crashed The Economy?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Chucky this week: Wahhh! Wahhh !! I want my mommy!! :crybaby:
Boo Hoo Hoo !! President Trump is going to cut taxes on the middle class!,,this is a travesty !!! :cow:
Really Chucky? Why werent you crying in late 2008/then 2009 when Pelosi and Reid purposely collapsed the system so they could take the white house in 2008?
Chucky never cried for the millions of middle class and poor Americans who lost their jobs/maybe homes thanks to the Democrats !!!
:eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty:
Well Chucky?.....no tears for them in 2008/2009?
:iagree:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Chucky this week: Wahhh! Wahhh !! I want my mommy!! :crybaby:
Boo Hoo Hoo !! President Trump is going to cut taxes on the middle class!,,this is a travesty !!! :cow:
Really Chucky? Why werent you crying in late 2008/then 2009 when Pelosi and Reid purposely collapsed the system so they could take the white house in 2008?
Chucky never cried for the millions of middle class and poor Americans who lost their jobs/maybe homes thanks to the Democrats !!!

the Democrats didn't have anything to do with the economy crashing in 2008. You're an idiot to say so, which, at least makes you consistent.

I listened to Trump's outline of his tax plan. You what it's going to do, for one thing? It's going to put more and more American families in the category of paying NO federal income tax.

Remember when conservatives bitched about that constantly? Remember all their 'skin in the game' rants? Watch how that view magically disappears now that the Dear Leader has this in his plan.

LOL LOL you really believe that trump BS Services will be gutted while the rich get richer

the Democrats didn't have anything to do with the economy crashing in 2008. You're an idiot to say so, which, at least makes you consistent.

Yeah, Democrats were completely blameless.

Why wouldn't they be? They were out of power.

sure................LOL

you just can't make this shit up!!!! hly fk!

The last time the Democrats controlled the presidency and legislature was 2009-10. The last time before that was 1994.

Don't you get it yet NY ? Repubs blame dems when they're in power or out They ,,like Dump NEVER take the blame.. I like best how they blamed Hillary for the Iraq war

Nice revisionist history there bubba.

JC if you're in the middle class go to the drug store ,buy some lotion ,because you're going to be screwed

The last time the Democrats controlled the presidency and legislature was 2009-10. The last time before that was 1994.
so, they had the majority in congress.

JC if you're in the middle class go to the drug store ,buy some lotion ,because you're going to be screwed
good thing I'm not eh?

Don't you get it yet NY ? Repubs blame dems when they're in power or out They ,,like Dump NEVER take the blame.. I like best how they blamed Hillary for the Iraq war
:lmao:

^^^ :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

So? The real estate bubble burst before 2007.

So? The real estate bubble burst before 2007.
on whose legislation? oh yeah skate around that one bubba. there's an entire thread on this, go read it.

Forum List

Back