And To Think That Chuck U. Schumer Never Cried In 2009 When Democrats Purposely Crashed The Economy.

i never thought i would live to see an 8 year recession. I must of lost at least 300-400K thanks to the rats!!!

You're an idiot....

The Great Recession lasted about 18 months......If you've been "in the market", you have MULTIPLIED the value of your portfolio in the past 8 years...

15 of today in the US is not the same 15 during the war or even in other countries.
https://youtu.be/0STbDiiOo8
Hitler's children went to war.

No, just a matter of time before Soros, et al do. I have been waiting for it. Unless he is concerned he might actually be investigated this time..

Soros needs to be thrown out of a helicopter 1000 feet above a mass grave near Auschwitz so that the ghosts of his victims can tear at his wicked soul immediately upon impact.

His victims?

He was 15....WHEN THE WAR ENDED....
Please shut the fuck up......you're a moron...

Amys uncle with the bullshit Crocodile tears.

These snowflakes are shameless political hacks. Fuck them.

15 of today in the US is not the same 15 during the war or even in some other countries today.

Hitler's children went to war. And sadly, Soros has stated in public interviews he had no remorse for anything he did.

No, just a matter of time before Soros, et al do. I have been waiting for it. Unless he is concerned he might actually be investigated this time..

Soros needs to be thrown out of a helicopter 1000 feet above a mass grave near Auschwitz so that the ghosts of his victims can tear at his wicked soul immediately upon impact.

His victims?

He was 15....WHEN THE WAR ENDED....

What, exactly, have you been told to believe Soros "did"?

the 2009 collapse was done on purpose by the democrat congress who made sure that banks give anyone a loan, no questions asked. we all know this, why? cause the rats could not win a major election so long as we had a healthy economony! like we had during the Bush and Reagan years:iagree:

Goddam you're stupid. The housing bubble burst in 2006 when Bush and the Republicans were still in power.

Where was all the outrage from Democrats and the opposition party (the media) when our jobs were fleeing our country?

And To Think That Chuck U. Schumer Never Cried In 2009 When Democrats Purposely Crashed The Economy.

Flame zone bullshit.

Are you really not in tune as to what Soros has been charged with, and found guilty of through the years?
He is known as the man that broke the Bank of England, found guilty of and upheld for insider trading in France-
George Soros loses appeal over SocGen insider trading conviction
Will the eurozone come crashing down? George Soros bets €100m AGAINST Deutsche Bank

He has caused chaos in other countries-
George Soros admits he’s toppling EU borders

Hungarian PM Viktor Orban accuses George Soros of trying to undermine Europe | Daily Mail Online

Ban George Soros, Demands Latvian Politician

Soros unleashed
Leaked Documents: George Soros Massive Funding to Manipulate Federal Elections
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...ia-blackout-of-hacked-george-soros-documents/

The man is a danger to our Constitutional Republic, as well as other countries in which he does not agree with through his forming as well as funding hundreds, if not thousands of organizations. He has even stated he is god, not in jest. He has also destroyed the Democratic Party of old.

No, Dem' globalist supporters crashed Bush's economy and resurrected the stock market after Obama was elected, all within their preconceived plan.
[Q
The collapse occurred well before 2009, and during republican congresses. Its amazing how you rewrite history

Wrong, it was a democrook congress. Bush was a lame duck, and the meat puppet faggot was about to beat McLame. in the election.

The day after the meat puppet faggot became the POTUS Elect, the market TANKED, for obvious reasons. People with money were terrified and liquidated assests to hide them from democrook sociopaths.

The reason for the collapse was the CRA democrooks used to "redistribute wealth".
and have we all taken notice that the DOW hit 20,000 right after Trump took office? I dont recall the DOW hitting 20K after Barry took over, if anything, it crashed to 7000? 6000? I forgot
President Barack Hussein Obama took Bush II's crashed stock market from 6000 to 19000.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
No, Dem' globalist supporters crashed Bush's economy and resurrected the stock market after Obama was elected, all within their preconceived plan.

Link?

What are the rates from Mars?

Chuck Schumer's crying over Muslim refugees. After supporting the attack on Libya that led to the deaths of thousands of Muslim refugees.

Chuck Schumer's crying over Muslim refugees. After supporting the attack on Libya that led to the deaths of thousands of Muslim refugees.
It all began with the Bush invasion of Iraq. Who knows just how long it will take to straighten that disaster out

C3Sb4_5WIAA7x7W.jpg

Did Amy's Uncle cry about the DNC rigging the primary and fucking over Bernie Sanders and all of his supporters?

What a shameless hack and POS.

Are you really not in tune as to what Soros has been charged with, and found guilty of through the years?
He is known as the man that broke the Bank of England, found guilty of and upheld for insider trading in France-
George Soros loses appeal over SocGen insider trading conviction
Will the eurozone come crashing down? George Soros bets €100m AGAINST Deutsche Bank

He has caused chaos in other countries-
George Soros admits he’s toppling EU borders

Hungarian PM Viktor Orban accuses George Soros of trying to undermine Europe | Daily Mail Online

Ban George Soros, Demands Latvian Politician

Soros unleashed
Leaked Documents: George Soros Massive Funding to Manipulate Federal Elections
The Bizarre Media Blackout Of Hacked George Soros Documents

The man is a danger to our Constitutional Republic, as well as other countries in which he does not agree with through his forming as well as funding hundreds, if not thousands of organizations. He has even stated he is god, not in jest. He has also destroyed the Democratic Party of old.

Wrong, it was a democrook congress. Bush was a lame duck, and the meat puppet faggot was about to beat McLame. in the election.

The day after the meat puppet faggot became the POTUS Elect, the market TANKED, for obvious reasons. People with money were terrified and liquidated assests to hide them from democrook sociopaths.

The reason for the collapse was the CRA democrooks used to "redistribute wealth".
and have we all taken notice that the DOW hit 20,000 right after Trump took office? I dont recall the DOW hitting 20K after Barry took over, if anything, it crashed to 7000? 6000? I forgot
President Barack Hussein Obama took Bush II's crashed stock market from 6000 to 19000.

Link?

What are the rates from Mars?
Try to focus, you fucking idiot....

The Assertion was that Jews in concentration camps were "victims" of Soros.......

He didn't "break" the Bank of England, you pillock.....he bet that their effort to protect the pound would fail.....he was right....

Most foreign born people
47m US
12m Germany
12m Russia
10m S Arabia
9m UK
8m UAE
8m Canada

It all began with the Bush invasion of Iraq. Who knows just how long it will take to straighten that disaster out

How do people as utterly devoid of critical thinking skills as you avoid accidental death?

There has to be a way to thin your numbers out better than abortions and going queer. Your carbon footprint needs to be neutralized.

Mooselimbs have been waging war on the rest of the world since a flea bitten warlord pedophile concocted that sick cult of slavery, death and conquest. Yet you've been programmed to parrot insipid bullshit, proving you do not have any cognitive capacity.

5534815+_18dfe719dcff03163e52c4cd04ad9f10.gif

Forum List

Back