Will NFL be forced to change their POLITICS when fans stop watching games and patronizing sponsors?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Money Talks.....those financially interested in the NFL are mostly greedy whores.

The free market will adjust to the POLITICS of the coaches, players, and owners.

People won't . Look at last Sunday . All those offended people didn't bother to leave the game . Guess they weren't THAT upset .

Fans are reportedl burning their season tickets and memoabilia.

Dish Network is refunding fans who bought their NFL Sunday Ticket version / program.

Sponsors have begun pulling ads and cutting endorsement deals.

A new poll today reported that 58% of Americans are pissed at / oppose the NFL now.

Just today the Cowboys, Steelers, and Pats declared ALL of their players will stand for the Anthem this Sunday.

The backlash has already begun to influence the teams' decisions / actions...

Last edited:
My son who works for Play Station customer support told me that he's been giving refunds for NFL related products.

Yeah they will cave under the pressure.....money talks and when Direct TV is dishing out refunds worth several hundred a pop well you get the drift

Looks like everyone is boycotting . Cause there's also a pro Kap boycott.

Money Talks.....those financially interested in the NFL are mostly greedy whores.

The free market will adjust to the POLITICS of the coaches, players, and owners.
Football appeals, mostly, to working class Americans and predominantly those that live outside cities. These people, me, love this country and when some assbag millionaires disrespect it, we want to see punishment meted out.

Thankfully colin cuntnaphead got cut and can't find a job. But the nfl is still allowing shitheads to kneel during our Anthem.

I have not and will not, watch a game this season until I hear that the nfl has passed a conduct rule to prevent this disgraceful act from continuing.

People won't . Look at last Sunday . All those offended people didn't bother to leave the game . Guess they weren't THAT upset .

After paying $200 for tickets and an overpriced beer in their hands, they were trapped.

For that game. Next game they stay home.

What ought to happen is that the National Anthem stop being played prior to sports games. It's got nothing to do with football, anyway, and I hear it's recent--2009? for the NFL.
So big deal, if people are going to go mental over it, just quit performing it. It's hard to sing anyway and half the time it's painful to listen to.

What ought to happen is that the National Anthem stop being played prior to sports games. It's got nothing to do with football, anyway, and I hear it's recent--2009? for the NFL.
So big deal, if people are going to go mental over it, just quit performing it. It's hard to sing anyway and half the time it's painful to listen to.
I've heard it played since childhood, I'm 51.

Please look up the history of the Anthem, then come back and apologize for what you said about it.

Some call our national anthem "racist".

Which only proves they never heard the sincere concern for illegal immigrants right there in the lyrics:

"Jose can you see?"

Implying, of course, a better seat for free if the dumb shit doesn't like the cheap seat he paid for.

If the NFL owners hold their SJW virtue signaling to be more important than staying in business, then no, they wont be forced to do anything.

Please look up the history of the Anthem, then come back and apologize for what you said about it.
I'm not going to apologize; I have said nothing against the Anthem. It was on threads here yesterday that the players coming out on the field while the Anthem was played started in 2009. If everyone is going to freak out about how the players behave during the Anthem, either stop playing it or have the players wait in the locker room like they used to. Problem SOLVED.

Fans are reportedl burning their season tickets and memoabilia.

Dish Network is refunding fans who bought their NFL Sunday Ticket version / program.

Sponsors have begun pulling ads and cutting endorsement deals.

A new poll today reported that 58% of Americans are pissed at / oppose the NFL now.

Just today the Cowboys, Steelers, and Pats declared ALL of their players will stand for the Anthem this Sunday.

The backlash has already begun to influence the teams' decisions / actions...

Trump crushes the left again :laugh:

Or they payed a shit ton of money to take their family to a foot ball game only to have it shit on by a bunch of snotty rich kids. Have yet to see a bunch of fans out there saying they more either come to think of it.

I'm not going to apologize; I have said nothing against the Anthem. It was on threads here yesterday that the players coming out on the field while the Anthem was played started in 2009. If everyone is going to freak out about how the players behave during the Anthem, either stop playing it or have the players wait in the locker room like they used to. Problem SOLVED.

That won't work. To simple.

The Pats charged fans $4.50 for cup fulls of TAP WATER when they ran out of bottled water...good grief!

Forum List

Back