chucke e cheese accused of ignoring black child

One last question that I have. How many of these costumed characters are actually black?

GuarandamnTeed every Disney character has been coached by the lawyers to seek out Blacks children. Disney can’t afford a lawsuit.

They would close seeing White Society isn’t really into that nonsense since the 1980’s…

The US is fucked up a whole lot more now because of the Libtards kissing the ass of the Negros. It is the pathetic weak chickenshit White Guilt pukes being too chickenshit to be White. Just look at the way that the pukes didn't do jackshit when the BLM Negros spent six months burning, looting, murdering and destroying this country with their filthy ass insurrection.

Despicable, isn't it?

The US is fucked up a whole lot more now because of the Libtards kissing the ass of the Negros. It is the pathetic weak chickenshit White Guilt pukes being too chickenshit to be White. Just look at the way that the pukes didn't do jackshit when the BLM Negros spent six months burning, looting, murdering and destroying this country with their filthy ass insurrection.

Despicable, isn't it?
and cops get sued for doing thier jobs.

Last edited:
Chuck a what?

Cheese? what cheese we are talking about?

I like cheese.....Swiss cheese and Jalsberg.. those are the best cheeses! Also I like Camenrbert and Brie!

Chuck a what?

Cheese? what cheese we are talking about?

I like cheese.....Swiss cheese and Jalsberg.. those are the best cheeses! Also I like Camenrbert and Brie!
i like cheese on a hamburger

Forum List

Back