Chuck Schumer threatens Supreme Court “You will pay the price!!!”

He also said the “Unleashed the whirlwind”, among other threats.

Different, right?

What is the context?

He threatened the Supreme Court if they didn’t rule the way he said they must, Dummy.

Ruling on what? There's NO context.

Does it matter? Tell us a case the SC could hear where a Senator is permitted to threaten them with violence if they don’t rule the way he tells them to?

Your “context” ploy is bullshit.

Context is everything unless you are playing games.

Or a lying conservative.

He also said the “Unleashed the whirlwind”, among other threats.

Different, right?

You could threaten to put him on a no fly list but he probably has his own personal plane flying around at taxpayer expense.

Besides, no one could stand to sit next to him on a plane anyway because of the stench.

Schumer is actually a little tougher than he looks. Becoming the Senate majority leader on 1/20/21 may be riling him up more than usual. Sic 'em Chuck.

He's the one who said "Give us Georgia and we change America" into a communist satellite of China.
I don't remember him ever saying that but you can fabricate any statement you want. I certainly would vote for a republican and do that I feel would represent my interest and democrats the same way. Qanon Morons like Majorie Greene is a blot on our republic. The supreme court has become a political circus mainly because laws aren't written with enough specificity so that they wouldn't need to be interpreted to the benefit of one group or another.

Communist shill.

Watched the video and nowhere in the video do the people on FOX news talk about America becoming communist. You need to educate your selve by watching and reading both conservative and liberal media and maybe you can understand that voting red all the time is absurd because there are many conservative republicans I can support and liberal democrats I can support depending on the issues that are involved.

Schumer is actually a little tougher than he looks. Becoming the Senate majority leader on 1/20/21 may be riling him up more than usual. Sic 'em Chuck.
I would hope so.............he looks like a marshmallow that has been soaking in a ditch of water in Florida in August.

Cryin’ Chucky still has a twitter account.......

Forum List

Back