Christie’s calculus to win the presidency in 2024: Trump is ‘in the rearview mirror’...Christie does an hourlong interview on CNN Monday

He is a lot like Trump. With both nothing is ever their fault.

My preference would be Trumpism without Trump.
  • real borders,
  • oppose the regulatory state,
  • support fossil fuel production,
  • low taxes,
  • two genders,
  • America first.
I'd be fine with Christie. His political career was nuked with a bogus complaint about a fucking traffic jam. Typical Leftist tactics.

Christie has the same style as Trump...i like them both...Trump has had a chance, so why not President Christie?

Because Christie is a crooked dem who doesn't care about the US at all...

Trump has a big ego---he wants and did good for the US...

And no one likes Christie--he has zero chance---the dems are playing with him to only bash Trump--no one trusts him or wants or would vote for him. Not even his home state.

• Banned
My preference would be Trumpism without Trump.
  • real borders,
  • oppose the regulatory state,
  • support fossil fuel production,
  • low taxes,
  • two genders,
  • America first.
I'd be fine with Christie. His political career was nuked with a bogus complaint about a fucking traffic jam. Typical Leftist tactics.
but the Supreme Court absolved Christie of Bridgegate. the prosecution was so bad it brought Ginsburg and Clarence Thomas on the same side in a 9-0 decision

the argument against running in 2024 for anyone but Trump is, even if they win the primary, they would lose 1/3rd of GOP votes in the general because those folks are Trump cultists, leading to defeat against whoever the Democrat is.

Christie says in response that anyone who runs for president based on such a political calculus is not qualified for the office

Christie's mom is Sicilian, his dad is Irish, both demographics are typically Democrats, yet Christie was a Republican since he was a kid. but his dad was a Republican who voted for Nixon 3 times, even against Jack Kennedy...Christie's mom was effusive that she cancelled out the Nixon vote by voting for JFK

Christie ended his political career when he hugged shitstain obama.
Hurricane Sandy was the 2nd worst hurricane in American History next to Katrina, and the state recovered within 1 year. Christie got rave reviews across the board

Christie says he's been to 137 Bruce Springsteen concerts

i've been to 3

Hurricane Sandy was the 2nd worst hurricane in American History next to Katrina, and the state recovered within 1 year. Christie got rave reviews across the board
Nevertheless, Christie debased himself and ended his political career with that display.

presidential campaigns are about the future. Trump is the past. Christie is the future

FEDI4mXWYAAQs20

Forum List

Back