Christie’s calculus to win the presidency in 2024: Trump is ‘in the rearview mirror’...Christie does an hourlong interview on CNN Monday

Because Christie is a crooked dem who doesn't care about the US at all...

Trump has a big ego---he wants and did good for the US...

And no one likes Christie--he has zero chance---the dems are playing with him to only bash Trump--no one trusts him or wants or would vote for him. Not even his home state.

I call guys like christie, and the others, Republican members of the democrat party....

"Trump fights just to fight. I fight so i can move people. i fight so we can compromise" - President Christie

President Christie disparages our troops, just like President Trump did

interviewer: "you sent Charles Kushner to jail!"

Christie: "No, Charles Kushner sent Charles Kushner to jail...i was merely the legal instrument"

Last edited:
MITT ROMNEY TRIED TO KILL CHRIS CHRISTIE!

watch the video so you'll understand what i'm talking about:

Anyone here who badmouths Christie should take a half hour and watch his town halls when he was governor. If you wouldn't vote for that sonofabitch, you are a commie-fag-junkie.

The Left hates Christie because he is brilliant and makes them all look stupid. They focus on petty bullshit like high-schoolers.

I would send my money to a Christie campaign before Trump.

"in politics you are either a perpetrator or a victim. i pick fights with folks before they pick fights with me...i have more than one club in the bag" - President Christie

Christie: Trump would not have run in 2016 if it weren't for Bridgegate...and he personally apologized to me for attacking me about it

Rarely but what does that have to do with what I said? You expect one side to do what the other won't?
Please, Mr. Obvious, it's obvious you're trying to make it sound like no one else but Trump ever does anything you don't approve of.

Christie has the same style as Trump...i like them both...Trump has had a chance, so why not President Christie?
Because Christie doesn't support the 2nd amendment. He's a big gun control advocate so good luck trying to elect him president on a Republican ticket. Plus the teachers unions hate his guts so Dems will attack him like a pack of wolves.

Chris Christie's son LOOKED HIM IN THE EYE and asked him if he did Bridgegate

"of course not", Innocent Christie replied

there's a reason Mr Trump never gave a nickname to President Christie, my friends

Christie and Pelosi holding hands! in his defense, the pastor asked them to...

FEN-yxiXMAIe3NW

Forum List

Back