Christians And Trump Triumphant ! ! !

Evangelicals and the rest of the fake conservative Christians have been outed by the piece of shit trump. He's one of the most immoral people living yet they voted for him. ...

What exactly means "one of the most immoral people"? What was his crime and why was he in prison? Mr. Isaac Newton was by the way a very spiritual man and as far as I know he spoke never about the equal rights of human beings and shit. The only political statement during his political career he ever said was: "Would you please do me the favor to open the window? It's hot."

I guess it's by the way a very good idea for all US-Americans of all political opinions to pray for Mr. Trump and the USA. God bless the USA.

Last edited:
I'm sure God is really proud of our new First Slut

Hmm - I would say we have to work a little on the outfit of our chancellor Merkel. :lol: By the way: Not a bad contrast this hard mechanical elements with this beautiful female human body. Very nice.

Last edited:
Evangelicals and the rest of the fake conservative Christians have been outed by the piece of shit trump. He's one of the most immoral people living yet they voted for him. ...

What exactly means "one of the most immoral people"? What was his crime and why was he in prison? Mr. Isaac Newton was by the way a very spiritual man and as far as I know he spoke never about the equal rights of human beings and shit. The only political statement during his political career he ever said was: "Would you please do me the favor to open the window? It's hot."

I guess it's by the way a very good idea for all US-Americans of all political opinions to pray for Mr. Trump and the USA. God bless the USA.

Jesus....do us a favor and kick this clown looking son-of-a-bitch's ass

Feel free to converse with the dead at your leisure, it is meaningless here.

Type 'trump' and 'mafia' into any search engine. Read.
Type 'lies told by trump' into any search engine. Read.

If that is too much for you then go back to sleep I have no time for you. P.O.Shit trump is by far the worst human to ever hold any office in the US.

If that is too much for you then go back to sleep I have no time for you. P.O.Shit trump is by far the worst human to ever hold any office in the US.

What about to take your time and not to drink alcohol and/or not to use drugs for the next 40 days? Why for heavens sake are you so desperated? Do you fear street fights between the Mafia and other criminals in the USA? That's crazy. You are talking about politics. Epicurus said for example it's always good to have a very big distance to the mighty people in the world. In the last 2222 years nothing happened what causes me to think he could had been wrong.

Last edited:

What about to take your time and not to drink alcohol and/or not to use drugs for the next 40 days? Why for heavens sake are you so desperated? Do you fear street fights between the Mafia and other criminals in the USA? That's crazy. You are talking about politics. Epicurus said for example it's always good to have a very big distance to the mighty people in the world. In the last 2222 years nothing happened what causes me to think he could had been wrong.

You'll have to run that through the translation engine, no idea what you just said.

Your concern for the Christian people has been duly noted.

You'll have to run that through the translation engine, no idea what you just said.

You are the world - not so I. I'm only one of the other 6 or 7 billion idiots.

Evangelicals and the rest of the fake conservative Christians have been outed by the piece of shit trump. He's one of the most immoral people living yet they voted for him.

Evangelicals in America, you are not Christians. You pretend and lie to yourselves, but you aren't. If Satan needed your vote and said he'd cut taxes on the wealthy and throw the poor off of healthcare you'd pray to him without blinking an eye. The conservative right in the country has no Christians. They all belong to Politburo that is their only god.

pos trump's wife is a Mail Order Prostitute. The White House will be vacant for however long these mafia fucksticks are around.

What an unmitigated, uncouth, disreputable pile of garbage!

You are butthurt that you lost an election, and that you have to put on your pretty pink panties (the ones with Tuesday on them), and accept the fact that you aren't nearly as superior as you thought you were.

So, instead of intelligent discussion in an adult attempt to sway others to your way of thinking, you resort to cheap, sexist, childish, and mindless attack on the First Lady to be. Maybe it's the fact that you can't get close enough to a lady of that caliber to smell the dogshit on her shoes that pains you so deeply.

Disgusting, ugly, piece of filth.

At least you are taking notes. You use a pencil or a pen? Or completely electronic? And do you report your notes to a central note clearing house? Just write legibly.

I'd say that this ignorant bigoted and misogynistic putz being in the white house is a desecration of the highest office that amounts to the abomination of desolation being set up in the Temple..

All of those evangelical, conservative religious, and lowly right wing supporters might as well have tattooed the number 666 right in the middle of their own foreheads.

Last edited:

I'd say that this ignorant bigoted and misogynistic putz being in the white house is a desecration of the highest office that amounts to the abomination of desolation being set up in the Temple..

All of those evangelical, conservative religious, and lowly right wing supporters might as well have tattooed the number 666 right in the middle of their own foreheads.

Feel better now?

Didn't change a damn thing, did it?

Feel better now?

Didn't change a damn thing, did it?

Well, yes, I feel much better, thank you.

And no it didn't change a thing. The dead will continue to die and the living will continue to live.

Same as it ever was.

The only thing that has changed is that my hands have been washed clean of your blood.

I'm actually feeling fantabulous, if you really want to know.

At least you are taking notes. You use a pencil or a pen? Or completely electronic? And do you report your notes to a central note clearing house? Just write legibly.

I have an excellent memory. It's hard to forget assholes who condemn respect for people who believe in God.

“You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.”
- Anne Lamott -

Michael Jackson could still be alive - that's only one of the nearly endless amount of problems of the USA and the lifestyle it propagates. The politics of the USA followed always the 'moral doctrine': "Right or wrong, my country" or "USA first". That's nothing new for anyone in the world. Nearly no one is very happy with the new Mr. president Donald Trump. We will see. Perhaps in some years lots of people will say: "He's a very good president."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back