Christians And Trump Triumphant ! ! !

I'm sure God is really proud of our new First Slut

Hmmm Does Trump HAVE to select his wife as First Lady?
Jefferson was a widow at the time he served, and Dolly Madison acted as his First Lady.

If people are petitioning the Electoral College to vote for someone else,
if you dislike this First Lady so much, why not petition Trump to pick someone else?

Jefferson was a widow at the time he served, and Dolly Madison acted as his First Lady.

if you dislike this First Lady so much, why not petition Trump to pick someone else?

He's due for a new one soon.

Evangelicals and the rest of the fake conservative Christians have been outed by the piece of shit trump. He's one of the most immoral people living yet they voted for him.

Evangelicals in America, you are not Christians. You pretend and lie to yourselves, but you aren't. If Satan needed your vote and said he'd cut taxes on the wealthy and throw the poor off of healthcare you'd pray to him without blinking an eye. The conservative right in the country has no Christians. They all belong to Politburo that is their only god.

pos trump's wife is a Mail Order Prostitute. The White House will be vacant for however long these mafia fucksticks are around.

Evangelicals and the rest of the fake conservative Christians have been outed by the piece of shit trump. He's one of the most immoral people living yet they voted for him.

Evangelicals in America, you are not Christians. You pretend and lie to yourselves, but you aren't. If Satan needed your vote and said he'd cut taxes on the wealthy and throw the poor off of healthcare you'd pray to him without blinking an eye. The conservative right in the country has no Christians. They all belong to Politburo that is their only god.

Who made you the arbiter?

She'll stay now that he won.

How long do you think trump will live?

I don't want to wish anybody bad luck, but we know lots of 80yo people die every day. If somebody has to die, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be in the group.

I don't want to wish anybody bad luck, but we know lots of 80yo people die every day. If somebody has to die, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be in the group.
Im going to first hope he's actually a moderate president.

I think this way. If he won the democratic nomination and then beat Cruz, ID be his biggest cheerleaders. But I'd also know he's a billionaire and probably fiscally conservative so he'd still be a sellout to the mega corporations and mega rich. Same as hillary. No different.

But maybe he will actually help the American worker. Canada is already ready to renegotiate NAFTA.

Anyways, the problem is the supreme Court picks. Will he really appoint right wing wackos and what does that mean for us? This country is going to be more libertarian, tea bagger and neo con. But ask yourself, how does that hurt you? One answer is SS and Medicare and pre existing conditions. Anyways, nothing we can do now. They have two years to rule. Bend over and it's better if you relax

Forum List

Back