Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

A religion is dangerous when its wrong , but it thinks its right , and its convincing the world to follow it.

Hey , just look at how the Christians on this board are arguing for the condemnation of humans. They have a thing for it. They MUST see unbelievers perishing. They will fight for it.

They long for it . They teach and preach for this condemnation.

And in my view, that is a very dangerous mindset for a religious person.

Are Atheist the "Anti-Christ " that the bible speaks of? In my view the Anti-Christ are believers in God who have misunderstood scripture and are teaching things that Christ does not agree with. These people are in the church ,not outside of it. And many of them are Christians.

This makes perfect sense now. You are a concern troll.

Why are you reading what a troll has to say? I do not insult you and call you personal names , but I have noticed that many Christians resort to doing that. That is dangerous behavior.

This makes perfect sense now. You are a concern troll.

Why are you reading what a troll has to say? I do not insult you and call you personal names , but I have noticed that many Christians resort to doing that. That is dangerous behavior.
It is not an insult if it is true. Why are you reading what Christianity has to say? Don't play games. Your intent is to insult all Christians. It is your purpose here.

Your play books is:

1. demoralize
2. destabilize
3. crisis
4. normalization

A religion is dangerous when its wrong , but it thinks its right , and its convincing the world to follow it.
No other people has been a greater force for good in the history of mankind than Christians.

No other people has been a greater force for good in the history of mankind than Christians.

Christianity then is a perfect choice to help confuse the world. Their heads are so messed up , that they cannot see themselves being used to deceive the whole world. They are a great force. Rev. 12:9, satan deceived a whole world by using the world and using religion ; especially the largest religion.

The Christian mindset is a total sweeping of their own consciousness into a preset pattern of thinking ; they view themselves as right and they NEED to have " An enemy" in order to fulfill their self righteous mission of being a holy example to the world. Atheist fill that need in their minds. They need someone to crucify because they think the crucifixion of Christ gives them the right to crucify all unbelievers.

This thinking is far more dangerous than any perverted thinking on earth.
I am aware of non-believers being crucified in South America during colonialism, and of abuses of children by priests.

Not that I'm a big fan of Catholicism, but I do respect the current Pope, and he condemns those things. Plus not all Christians are Catholics.

Also:

League of Militant Atheists - Wikipedia

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so.....

Here is where I stopped reading.

THAT IS ONE OF THE DUMBEST THINGS I have ever read.

"Mr. Madison, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so.....

Here is where I stopped reading.

THAT IS ONE OF THE DUMBEST THINGS I have ever read.

"Mr. Madison, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Welcome to thread , see how it grows.

Christianity then is a perfect choice to help confuse the world. Their heads are so messed up , that they cannot see themselves being used to deceive the whole world. They are a great force. Rev. 12:9, satan deceived a whole world by using the world and using religion ; especially the largest religion.
The History of Western Civilization says otherwise. The History of Islam? Not so much.

The History of Western Civilization says otherwise. The History of Islam? Not so much.

The whole world has been deceived ; obviously the deception is not something the average person can figure out ; its something the average believer cannot see. Its a mainstream religious deception.

The whole world has been deceived ; obviously the deception is not something the average person can figure out ; its something the average believer cannot see. Its a mainstream religious deception.
The Word of God tells us that successful behaviors are His way and that they naturally lead to success. It also tells us that failed behaviors, which are not God's way, leads to failure. As it is Western Civilization, which was built on the foundation of Christianity, that has led to the greatest good in the history of mankind for mankind, it is clear that they were indeed following His way. Despite what you may believe about Christians and Christianity, it was their work which allowed you to disparage them. For if it were not for their work, the Book that you hold so dear, would not include the New Testament for it was Christians who made sure that God's Word was recorded in it.

The Word of God tells us that successful behaviors are His way and that they naturally lead to success. It also tells us that failed behaviors, which are not God's way, leads to failure. As it is Western Civilization, which was built on the foundation of Christianity, that has led to the greatest good in the history of mankind for mankind, it is clear that they were indeed following His way. Despite what you may believe about Christians and Christianity, it was their work which allowed you to disparage them. For if it were not for their work, the Book that you hold so dear, would not include the New Testament for it was Christians who made sure that God's Word was recorded in it.

Why do you keep posting on my threads?

[QUOTE=". Plus not all Christians are Catholics.

Also:

Do you see All Catholics as Christians?[/QUOTE]

No, but you seem to according to the post I was answering.

Look, I agree that there have been lots of crazy Christians, also that the Crusaders, as well as some newer groups like the Westboro Baptist Church have some ideas like radical fundamentalist Islamists, that they will go to Heaven immediately if they kill in the name of Jesus.

Doesn't mean all Christians do.

[QUOTE=". Plus not all Christians are Catholics.

Also:

Do you see All Catholics as Christians?

No, but you seem to according to the post I was answering.

Look, I agree that there have been lots of crazy Christians, also that the Crusaders, as well as some newer groups like the Westboro Baptist Church have some ideas like radical fundamentalist Islamists, that they will go to Heaven immediately if they kill in the name of Jesus.

Doesn't mean all Christians do.[/QUOTE]

I agree , but there are things common to Christianity that they all do , or at least most of them do. If I may give a partial list ; they all ;

Tithe
Believe in a Trinity
Believe Adam "Fell."
Believe that satan created evil and sin instead of God
Believe that God speaks to them
Believe they have Gods spirit now
Believe the Kingdom is here now
Celebrate Christmas and Easter
Are heavily influenced by paganism
believe in limited Atonement
Believe in eternal punishing or eternal separation from God
believe in an unpardonable sin
believe that satan is Lucifer and that he " was once good and went bad"
that the bible is errorless
that the world is 7,000 years old
that Adam was the first man
that Christianity is a church of God in good standing

The list is much longer, but I contend that Christianity is totally deceived in all these areas and more! And has spread this stuff all over the world.

That Jesus is God
that salvation is up to human will, instead of God's will
That Christians wrote and own the bible
That God is locked into some battle with satan for the world ( if that were true satan is winning hands down; but its not true)

The seduction of the Christian mind is so well done , any Christian can read this , and they cannot , will not relate to it or understand it.

Because their not supposed to.

Forum List

Back