Christian teacher in Ireland goes to jail for using proper pronouns!

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I can't say I know much about the political dynamics in Ireland but.. It used to be a Catholic country, which presumably would mean they would not abuse someone like this..

When it says in this story "the Church of Ireland" I really don't know if they mean some branch of the Church of England or what...?

But in any case, I had no idea this trans tomfoolery was rampant in other countries... tended to think it was US thing..

😣

I can't say I know much about the political dynamics in Ireland but.. It used to be a Catholic country, which presumably would mean they would not abuse someone like this..

When it says in this story "the Church of Ireland" I really don't know if they mean some branch of the Church of England or what...?

But in any case, I had no idea this trans tomfoolery was rampant in other countries... tended to think it was US thing..

😣

He was banned from the school for refusing to use the students' pronouns. He was put under court order because he kept returning to the school after being banned. He violated the court order and the ban by returning to the school yet again and THAT is the reason he is going to jail.

He was banned from the school for refusing to use the students' pronouns. He was put under court order because he kept returning to the school after being banned. He violated the court order and the ban by returning to the school yet again and THAT is the reason he is going to jail.
he should not have been banned. He was banned for a totally dumbass reason

he should not have been banned. He was banned for a totally dumbass reason

I've been let go from jobs for dumbass reasons. And if I kept showing up for work after I had been let go, I would expect to be arrested, too.

If he felt that he had a legitimate complaint about his employment status, the place to take that up is in a civil court with a lawyer. Or he can just get on with his life and do something else, hopefully something that doesn't involve children.

1) Already a thread on this.
2) He was arrested for trespassing on school grounds after he had been suspended.
The other Joe not you was for real marriages at one time as a Senator and is now pushing adults having sex with children.

I've been let go from jobs for dumbass reasons. And if I kept showing up for work after I had been let go, I would expect to be arrested, too.

If he felt that he had a legitimate complaint about his employment status, the place to take that up is in a civil court with a lawyer. Or he can just get on with his life and do something else, hopefully something that doesn't involve children.
And what you said about jobs is the reason we are in trouble as a nation. There are tens of millions of people who have not gotten "paid" for being ph uked with. Over the living generations the last few decades or so. There are people being "paid" for just breathing and being a parasite on society.

😣
What does the bible say about trannies ?

Will someone PLEASE make this guy take his medications!!!

The other Joe not you was for real marriages at one time as a Senator and is now pushing adults having sex with children.

Uh, a lot of people changed their mind of gay marriage, because when it came right down to it, your only argument was "I think it's icky when it's two dudes, but I totally want to watch if it's two chicks!"

No one is pushing to have sex with kids, you fucking lying nitwit. If you weren't mentally ill, I'd feel angrier at you.

And what you said about jobs is the reason we are in trouble as a nation. There are tens of millions of people who have not gotten "paid" for being ph uked with. Over the living generations the last few decades or so. There are people being "paid" for just breathing and being a parasite on society.

Uh, really had nothing to do with my point that a guy who keeps showing up at a place after he's been told not to WILL get arrested.

TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS!!!!

The “transgenderism” crap isn’t just an affront to Christianity, it’s an affront to humanity and biology.

It's an affront to your sexuality insecurities, obviously.
Why would I be insecure about being super straight?

Funny how you lefties claim transgenderism has nothing to do with sexuality, yet that’s what you always fall back on to defend it.

“Transgender” is just your new made up word for cross-dressing homosexuals and pedophiles.

Funny how you lefties claim transgenderism has nothing to do with sexuality, yet that’s what you always fall back on to defend it.

“Transgender” is just your new made up word for cross-dressing homosexuals and pedophiles.

I know when you picked up that tranny, you totally had a case of the Not Gays.

😣
C of E.

Greg

I disagree up to a point; there have always been "cross dressers". They were referred to as "kinky"; great term to describe DemoKKKrats!!!

PS: AS WELL as those others

Greg

Last edited:

Bent people can't accept that unbent ones are just normal. No tensions at all.

1666319836024.png

1666320007328.png

Greg

Forum List

Back