Zone1 Christian School BANNED From Competing After Refusing to Play Basketball Game Against Team With Trans Player

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Let's see, it's against the Bible, it's unfair, it's unsafe, yet the school is the one being punished. Oh well, nobody from that school is going to want to play sports again after this anyways and I'm not going to blame them one bit either.

ROMANS 1:28

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or consider Him worth knowing [as their Creator], God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do things which are improper and repulsive, 29 until they were filled (permeated, saturated) with every kind of unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice and mean-spiritedness. They are gossips [spreading rumors], 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors [of new forms] of evil, disobedient and disrespectful to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful [without pity]. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree and His judgment, that those who do such things deserve death, yet they not only do them, but they even [enthusiastically] approve and tolerate others who practice them.

Let's see, it's against the Bible, it's unfair, it's unsafe, yet the school is the one being punished. Oh well, nobody from that school is going to want to play sports again after this anyways and I'm not going to blame them one bit either.

Basketball is in the bible? And how do you know the trans person is homosexual?

there are plenty of reasons not to allow males to play on female sports teams but the bible ain't one of them.

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or consider Him worth knowing [as their Creator], God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do things which are improper and repulsive, 29 until they were filled (permeated, saturated) with every kind of unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice and mean-spiritedness. They are gossips [spreading rumors], 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors [of new forms] of evil, disobedient and disrespectful to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful [without pity]. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree and His judgment, that those who do such things deserve death, yet they not only do them, but they even [enthusiastically] approve and tolerate others who practice them.
Bullseye.

Can't Christian teams compete with other Christian teams? I mean, what happened to the moonbats' separation of church and state?
While there may be many public schools in an area, there may not be that many Christian churches.

Where in the bible does it say you can't do what you want to your own body?

I know some pretty religious people with more tattoos than bare skin so are they going to hell for that?

The biggest point is trans women competing in women’s sports simply takes rights away from women. The whole thing is shocking because it goes against title IX. I wonder what Billie Jean thinks about this

Many people who are actual feminist are vehemently against trans women competing in women’s sports. Men are generally bigger, stronger they have more energy that is just physics.

This is a horrific thing for the LGBT movement and every single one of them have to be up in arms against this.

It kind of reminds me of allowing a clan member to march in a BLM movement or something. Better yet it reminds me of having an equal rights march and then allowing a BLM leader or a KKK leader to be there. Its about helping out everyone not just white people not just Black people.

Sure BLM has some good members and I’m sure the clan had nice people but both organizations have used political violence.

Again we need organizations that prop up all Americans.

The naysayers the supporters of BLM never provided legit excuse They just yell at people they call people names and yes they will use violence we see this on college campuses we saw this in 2016 and 2020 ….various attacks against Trump supporters that were punched in the face ….elder trump supporters were Assaulted by Young BLM supporters.

The biggest point is trans women competing in women’s sports simply takes rights away from women. The whole thing is shocking because it goes against title IX. I wonder what Billie Jean thinks about this

Many people who are actual feminist are vehemently against trans women competing in women’s sports. Men are generally bigger, stronger they have more energy that is just physics.

This is a horrific thing for the LGBT movement and every single one of them have to be up in arms against this.

The feminists against it are called TERF's, Trans-exclusionary Radical Feminists, and while they are just as nutty as the trans crazies, it's comical to watch one's ideological opponents fracture even further over this stuff.

They biggest mistake the LG's made was bringing in the T's, the 2nd was trying to make the B's a protected class, which weakened their arguments over hard selective sexual attraction choices.

The Constitution's First Amendment clearly forbids the practice of passing laws against Churches. If the church children are exposed to people who in the Bible are deviant practitiomers were once executed because they interfered with producing the next generation which flaunts God's instructions for his family to prosper his earth with people created in his image. Love it or hate it, religions should not be touched for living up to the standards that they believe our blessed Lord requires according to his Word that is taught in the Holy Bible.

Before calling me disgraceful names, I believe in the principles the Bible teaches. I'm sorry that LGBQTXYZ's find the Word of God unpleasant, but if everyone starts burning Bibles, what follows would be somewhat destructive to life itself for human beings and those who were served by the Founders' beliefs that godliness is required for their written Constitution and its freedoms that all of us have enjoyed under the umbrella of Brotherly Love. Love, beautress

Forum List

Back