Zone1 Christian Nationalists Reawaken Ameria

This is so sick I don't know what to say. Is Trump behind this? His sons are part of this insane tour.

Christian Nationalist ReAwaken America Goes Scorched Earth On Jews

This coming weekend, the ReAwaken America tour will spread its disdain for Jews and Judaism in Las Vegas, Nevada – the twenty-first city in its national campaign to blame Jews for supposedly preventing America from becoming a Christian nation.

Headline speakers at the upcoming event include conspiracy theorist Alex Jones of Infowars fame. Jones has stated that America’s problems are attributed to the “Jewish mafia”: “They run Uber, they run the health care, they’re going to scam you, they’re going to hurt you.” He has accused Jews of participating in a “global corporate combine.” Jones has also stated that a large number of attendees at the Unite the Right violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, were Jewish plants paid by the Jewish billionaire George Soros to discredit white supremacists.

Another headliner at this weekend’s event will be Rosanne Barr, who proclaimed in July of this year: “Nobody died in the Holocaust. That’s the truth. It should happen—six million Jews should die right now because they cause all the problems in the world. Hollywood is an organized crime network, and I’m not the right kind of Jew for Jews in Hollywood.”.............

blogs.timesofisrael.com
LOL.

I got news for ya. President Trump didn’t radicalize us.

IMG_5266.jpeg

I got news for ya. President Trump didn’t radicalize us.

no,

Former U.S. President Donald Trump, if re-elected in 2024, would expand his first-term immigration crackdown to include sweeping roundups of people who would be held in large detention camps to await deportation, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

you were already known as a nazi, christian sympathizer.

Forum List

Back