Christian nationalist Trump ally crafting plan to 'invoke Insurrection Act on Day One' and inject right-wing Christian nationalism into admin policies

My God you don't understand America.
No, you & your MAGA herd don't. If you think for one minute that Trump & his Evangelical asseater's are going to shove "christian nationalism" down everyone's throat, guess again.

Trump is no more a "Christian" then Kim Jong Un or Putin is. And neither are his foaming at the mouth rabid cult followers.

Please explain what it is that is being reported here that is not true. Please tell us how that reflects actual Christianity

First off it is a far left wing site full of lies and spin, they are just as bad as far right wing sites that lie and spin. I find it hilarious how both sides criticize these divisive sites but the far right and left wings nuts swallow every word they say without hesitation.

David Barton?

No one is concerned about David. He is an ineffectual self-promoting pastor who does not grasp American history.

First off it is a far left wing site full of lies and spin, they are just as bad as far right wing sites that lie and spin. I find it hilarious how both sides criticize these divisive sites but the far right and left wings nuts swallow every word they say without hesitation.
Your assignment was to refute the information as presented, You failed miserably

A leading candidate to become Donald Trump's chief of staff in a potential second term is spearheading an effort to inject right-wing Christian extremism into his administration.

Russell Vought, who previously served as Trump’s director of the Office of Management and Budget, is head of The Center for Renewing America think tank that has been developing a document that explicitly calls for "Christian nationalism" to be a policy priority in a potential return to the White House, reported Politico.

Christian nationalism is listed as a bullet point in a list of top priorities, which also includes invoking "the Insurrection Act on Day One to put down protests and refusing to spend funds authorized by Congress on unwanted projects, which has been banned since the Richard Nixon era."

Vought sees his organization's mission as “renew[ing] a consensus of America as a nation under God,” according to CRA's website, and reorganizing the U.S. as an explicitly Christian nation “where our rights and duties are understood to come from God."

More at the link below...

Christian nationalist Trump ally crafting plan to 'invoke Insurrection Act on Day One'

Christian nationalism? Sounds pretty scary to me! I prefer being governed by a SECULAR Constitution and government - not the Bible! What do you think?

May Pelosi read the Bible so we can watch her melt like the Nazi looking at the Ark in the Indiana Jones movie

Your assignment was to refute the information as presented, You failed miserably
Who gave me an assignment? I don’t read propaganda sites, main stream media was not covering the story because it is a left wing propaganda site, I don’t read or trust far wing nut sites because they lie and twist, so I won’t read your shir because that is all it is. I trust MSM over wing nut BS. If you want to be a moron and buy their BS, fine by me but dont expect others to prove the crap you read is close to true. Maga people read BS sites and you do as well, love you stupid partisans.

Who gave me an assignment? I don’t read propaganda sites, main stream media was not covering the story because it is a left wing propaganda site, I don’t read or trust far wing nut sites because they lie and twist, so I won’t read your shir because that is all it is. I trust MSM over wing nut BS. If you want to be a moron and buy their BS, fine by me but dont expect others to prove the crap you read is close to true. Maga people read BS sites and you do as well, love you stupid partisans.
So your claim is that thus David Barton is a fictional character invented by liberals,? You deny that he has openly stated that he believes that all aspects of political, social and cultural life should be based on the bible and that he has used fictitious historical claims argue that the founders intended for this ro be a Christian nation? Do you also think that reports of his deep ties to the Republican Party and Trumps Evangelical base are fake news?

Three Things You Need to Know About David Barton (pulpitandpen.org)

Last edited:
So your claim is that thus David Barton is a fictional character invented by liberals,? You deny that he has openly stated that he believes that all aspects of political, social and cultural life should be based on the bible and that he has used fictitious historical claims argue that the founders intended for this ro be a Christian nation? Do you also think that reports of his deep ties to the Republican Party and Trumps Evangelical base are fake news?

Three Things You Need to Know About David Barton (pulpitandpen.org)
You are doing exactly what far wing nut sites, making up what another persons position on a subject based on bias. Thanks for proving me correct in staying away from such worthless divisive sites.

Now show me where I made any claim of those claims by saying I don’t trust the website cited.

Ah, that is the crucial determinant, isn't it? I've been talking about what the 14th bars and you're chasing weather balloons. Of course, there's nothing barring someone from running for office despite a criminal record, as long as that record doesn't rise to the level of the 14th.

Actually, the SC just laid out who can take candidates off the ballot, and that's Congress, not the individual states. The bottom line remains that, despite hysterical bloviating from the usual suspects, TRUMP! will remain on the ballot in all the states, unless he voluntarily leaves the campaign trail.
Think you are correct, This power play out will continue, in all its over whelming insanity & damage to our country.

You are doing exactly what far wing nut sites, making up what another persons position on a subject based on bias. Thanks for proving me correct in staying away from such worthless divisive sites.

Now show me where I made any claim of those claims by saying I don’t trust the website cited.
I am not making up anything. There has been extensive reporting on Barton. He has written books that are very explicitly about wthe crazy shit that he believes I did not prove you to be right. You are proving yourself to be a fool!
david barton - Search (bing.com)

I think that you actually know what is going on with these people. Yu may be one of them but you're trying to gaslight us in to believing thatt what they are doing is not real or doesn't matter

And you should work on you writing skills.... “Now show me where I made any claim of those claims by saying I don’t trust the website cited.” What the hell does that mean?

Last edited:
David Barton is the real deal (I have met him), and he is a real White Christian Nationalist pastor.
miles_davis_so_what_meme-S.jpg

Forum List

Back