Christian Fellowship

tipofthespear

May 13, 2013
1st John 1:3) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 4 .) And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full. 5 .) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 .) If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7 .) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1st John 3:16) Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

John 13:34) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35 .) By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Romans 12:10) Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

Ephesians 5:1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2 .) And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour............. 19) Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; 20 .) Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; 21 .) Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Colossians 2:2) That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
3 .) In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

John 17:22) And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 .) I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Matthew 18:20) For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

1st Corinthians 1:9) God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

1st Corinthians 12:11) But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.12 .) For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Luke 24:13) And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem about threescore furlongs.
14 .) And they talked together of all these things which had happened. 15 .) And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.

Acts 2:41) Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
42 .) And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

2nd Corinthians 6:14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Galatians 6:2) Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ................9) And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
10 .) As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Hebrews 10:23) Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised
24 .) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25 .) Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

1st Peter 4:6) For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
7 .) But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. 8 .) And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. 9 .) Use hospitality one to another without grudging.10 .) As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 11 .) If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Forum List

Back