Christian curriculum using textbooks that deny climate change and say evolution is impossible

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I would hope that the authorities crack down on this nonsense. Every child is entitled to a proper education. Evin if their parents are nutters. This is child abuse.

I would hope that the authorities crack down on this nonsense. Every child is entitled to a proper education. Evin if their parents are nutters. This is child abuse.
Yeah, the next thing we'll see is textbooks claiming that men can be women and women can be men.

This could have worked better in the 'Religion' section Tommy. Many Christians believe that the god has complete control over the earth and that includes the climate.

Christian curriculum using textbooks that deny climate change​

No one denies climate change, Cupcake, as it is always changing! Just that man is the cause of it, since, get this, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN CHANGING!

and say evolution is impossible​

Then prove evolution! Where can I go to see it happen?

I would hope that the authorities crack down on this nonsense.
Yep. The little commie needs to crack down on freedom of thought and diversity of opinion! Seig Heil.

Every child is entitled to a proper education.
Obviously not getting one there in Wales.

This is child abuse.
Are you twisting the eyes out of your little dollie again?

"Evin"? Seriously? I'd be angry about missing the boat for a "proper education" too. I can see why you're angry...

iu

You didn't explain your objection very well, Tommy. It sounds like a great curriculum. Proud that it came from Texas.

You have any stats on how well student taught using that curriculum score on standardized Math and English tests compared to American public school kids?

I'm going to guess much better for several reasons:

1) Parent who choose a school that uses that curriculum are interested and involved parents, not parent who see the schools as free baby sitters and nothing more.

2) Students who attend such school won't have to stress out about themselves or their sisters being assaulted, raped, or sexually harassed by males allowed to use the female bathrooms and locker rooms.

3) Such a school is not going to spend the excessive amount of time that many of our public schools are spending pushing the woke agenda.

God controls the weather atheist Commie. The only evidence I know of evolution would be....you.

Religion, the bane of humankind.

And they wonder why we laugh at them.

You didn't explain your objection very well, Tommy. It sounds like a great curriculum. Proud that it came from Texas.

You have any stats on how well student taught using that curriculum score on standardized Math and English tests compared to American public school kids?

I'm going to guess much better for several reasons:

1) Parent who choose a school that uses that curriculum are interested and involved parents, not parent who see the schools as free baby sitters and nothing more.

2) Students who attend such school won't have to stress out about themselves or their sisters being assaulted, raped, or sexually harassed by males allowed to use the female bathrooms and locker rooms.

3) Such a school is not going to spend the excessive amount of time that many of our public schools are spending pushing the woke agenda.
The article references the difficulty the kids have in progressing their education after following this whacky curriculum..

It doesnt help them cope with the world.

We do have "faith" shools over here but there should be oversight to ensure that they are teaching subjects appropriately.

Religous education is an option that all kids can take. But science is science and dogma should not intrude on that.

The result is damaged kids.

Research has consistently shown that private school students tend to perform better in standardized tests. The National Assessment of Educational Progress, which is often referred to as “the nation’s report card,” assesses both public and private school students in subjects such as math, reading, science and writing. The most recent NAEP data shows what other research has found: Private school students score better in almost all subjects.

On college entry tests such as the SAT, NAIS found that students in private schools consistently out-performed their public school peers in all subject areas.

The article references the difficulty the kids have in progressing their education after following this whacky curriculum..
Actually, the article had one anecdote about one student who struggled after attending a school with that curriculum. Maybe she is just a dumbass.
It doesnt help them cope with the world.

We do have "faith" shools over here but there should be oversight to ensure that they are teaching subjects appropriately.

Religous education is an option that all kids can take. But science is science and dogma should not intrude on that.

The result is damaged kids.
As shown by my above post, it is government schools that need more oversight in educating kids. Perhaps private school operators should be hired as consultants to help them catch up.

So, you guys have your nut ball cultists over there, also. I really don't hear that much of this in mainstream over here, and had no children in private schools.

Actually, the article had one anecdote about one student who struggled after attending a school with that curriculum. Maybe she is just a dumbass.

As shown by my above post, it is government schools that need more oversight in educating kids. Perhaps private school operators should be hired as consultants to help them catch up.
They also quote the report author and state that students have to do a further year of proper education to prepare them for further education.

The "dumbass"you are quoting is on her second masters degree. Not all kids escape the grooming. They all deserve the protection of the state.

Forum List

Back