Has the Ukraine Turned to Striking Only Civilian Targets?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Maybe now it's being realized that all is fair in love and war?

The downside is that as with WW2, the enemy will be quick to follow suit.

Is this a matter that needs to be attended to quickly by the UN?

There is no need to go to the UN again. The UN has already spoken on the issue of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and declared Russia must withdraw from Ukraine in order to bring peace.

The UN General Assembly on Thursday called for ending the war in Ukraine and demanded Russia’s immediate withdrawal from the country, in line with the UN Charter.

If Ukraine continues to bomb Russia after Russia withdraws from Ukraine, then Russia should certainly go back to the UN.

There is no need to go to the UN again. The UN has already spoken on the issue of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and declared Russia must withdraw from Ukraine in order to bring peace.

The UN General Assembly on Thursday called for ending the war in Ukraine and demanded Russia’s immediate withdrawal from the country, in line with the UN Charter.

If Ukraine continues to bomb Russia after Russia withdraws from Ukraine, then Russia should certainly go back to the UN.
I worded the title so that some would be motivated to reply.

There's obviously no way that the UN or UNSC is going to acknowledge war crimes by the American side or the Ukrainian side.

But the main point I wanted to make is that it only brings the same behaviour from the enemy.

Which side will pay for their war crimes and crimes against humanity?

Only the losing side!

So Ukraine needs to "play nice" while Putin shells Ukrainian apartment buildings, schools and hospitals? :confused-84:
I think that Russia is still playing by the rules and not targetting civilians.
We know of no instances in which that has happened other than a few collaterals who refused the time Russia provided to evacuate.

It's also true that Russia hasn't suffered large numbers of civilian casualties yet, but it's not for lack of Zelensky trying.

I worded the title so that some would be motivated to reply.

There's obviously no way that the UN or UNSC is going to acknowledge war crimes by the American side or the Ukrainian side.

But the main point I wanted to make is that it only brings the same behaviour from the enemy.

Which side will pay for their war crimes and crimes against humanity?

Only the losing side!
No, this is in response to Russian bombing of Ukrainian cities for several months, so these bombings of Russian cities should certainly be investigated right after Russian sends its war criminals who have been bombing Ukrainian cities for so many months to the Hague to stand trial. Of course the Russian bombings are clear acts of terrorism it is unclear what the targets in Russia were. Belgorod has fuel storage tanks and other assets used to support the invasion of Ukraine, so these items are legitimate targets, unlike the apartment buildings schools and hospitals in Ukraine Russia has been targeting, and the suburb of Moscow that was recently bombed contains Putin's residence and well as the residences of other Russian war criminal and federal government offices that are perpetuating the invasion of Ukraine, all of which are legitimate targets.

I imagine the Russian leaders are more concerned with the need to divert resources from their criminal enterprise in Ukraine to protect Russia's borders to avoid being humiliated again by these cross-border attacks than with making fools of themselves again at the UN>

No, this is in response to Russian bombing of Ukrainian cities for several months, ...................

First you're failing to understand that evacuated cities become legitimate war zones. That's been accepted as the rules for all sides in a war.

Bakmuht and Mariopal serve as examples of Russia playing by the rules. And in both cities, Russia stopped short of destroying buildings in which civilians had decided to hole up instead of leaving.

That cause the delays in the liberating of both cities.

The Ukraine is being accused of targetting civilians. I will speak out against it if only for the sake of Russia using it as an excuse to violate the rules, in kind.

We all know what happened in London and Dresden!

First you're failing to understand that evacuated cities become legitimate war zones. That's been accepted as the rules for all sides in a war.

Bakmuht and Mariopal serve as examples of Russia playing by the rules. And in both cities, Russia stopped short of destroying buildings in which civilians had decided to hole up instead of leaving.

That cause the delays in the liberating of both cities.

The Ukraine is being accused of targetting civilians. I will speak out against it if only for the sake of Russia using it as an excuse to violate the rules, in kind.

We all know what happened in London and Dresden!
First off, there are no records of Russia warning civilians to evacuate apartment buildings or schools or hospitals, and second, targeting civilian infrastructure is a war crime. This is just another of your lies like your claim there are agreed upon rules of engagement between Russia and the US, and there is no record of Russia giving civilians a chance to escape in either Bakhmut or Mariupol.

There is no evidence Ukraine targeted civilians. First of all, the soldiers who attacked Belgorod are Russian citizens who are opposed to Putin's fascist regime and who are not part of the AFU, and second, there is no evidence civilians were targeted.

It is Ukraine. Not “The” Ukraine.

And the striking of purely civilian targets was the sop for Putin’s military campaign against Ukraine.

I don’t recall seeing any of you or your ilk complaining about that.

It has been standard Ukey Nazi strategy to use schools and hospitals as storage areas for troops and ordnance.
The sobs and outrage from the demoralised Kyiv mobsters is just standard propaganda , mopped up by Gullibles .

It is Ukraine. Not “The” Ukraine.
It's going to depend on whether the Ukraine becomes a part of Russia. Many are expressing the opinion that Russia has to take the entire Ukraine region as a buffer zone against US aggression in the name of Nato.

Personally my friend, I can't see any alternative now because of Russia's solid resolve on never accepting defeat.

As that pertains to America, it's critical for America's future that it doesn't stop until world hegemony is accomplished and that obviously can't be with a united China, Russia, Brics!

Does that mean that it has to end in nuclear?

Happy for the opportunity you've offered for a discussion!

It has been standard Ukey Nazi strategy to use schools and hospitals as storage areas for troops and ordnance.
The sobs and outrage from the demoralised Kyiv mobsters is just standard propaganda , mopped up by Gullibles .
I'm not all that sure that the whole thing is being overplayed for propaganda reasons. Both sides are responsible for a few 'collaterals'.

Nothing even close to America's indiscriminate bombing of Iraq, Cambodia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc., etc.

It's going to depend on whether the Ukraine becomes a part of Russia. Many are expressing the opinion that Russia has to take the entire Ukraine region as a buffer zone against US aggression in the name of Nato.

Personally my friend, I can't see any alternative now because of Russia's solid resolve on never accepting defeat.

As that pertains to America, it's critical for America's future that it doesn't stop until world hegemony is accomplished and that obviously can't be with a united China, Russia, Brics!

Does that mean that it has to end in nuclear?

Happy for the opportunity you've offered for a discussion!
It’s still not “the Ukraine.” It is “Ukraine.”

Even a dope such as you, fuckin’ Canuck duck, could look it up.

Your ignorance is astounding.

Since 2014 so-called 'Ukraine' has murdered more as 100,000 Russian civilians.
No outrage of the West, more over DDR 2.0 'chancellor' scholz laughed about it.
The genocide in Donbasse that's very funny said he

Did-kantslera.png

It’s still not “the Ukraine.” It is “Ukraine.”
I've patiently and politely explained to you the reason why it will soon be 'the' Ukraine.
Even a dope such as you, fuckin’ Canuck duck, could look it up.

Your ignorance is astounding.
If you're not going to act like a grown up, you can go right back to pulling the wings off of your house fly collection.

Forum List

Back