Chris Wallace deserves a medal

FOX News' Chris Wallace deserves a medal for his referee's part in the 1st presidential debate. Personally, both camps should be ashamed at this pathetic performance.

Biden Supporters: Tell your guy to get his temper under control. If Biden's goal was to act presidential, I'd give him a C-. Yes, Trump broke the rules and interrupted a lot, but Joe needs to consider the source keep his emotions in check.

Trump Supporters: Tell your guy, debates have rules...presidential debates are not verbal pissing matches between 8 year olds. Trump took up all his allotted speaking slots and 30% of Joe's. His constant interruptions were just plain juvenile.

Both camps will claim a big win of course, but those 14% of uncommitted voters that will decide this election were not impressed with what they witnessed. :(

Wallace deserves a medal? The guy was a useless fuck. All the questions were steered towards Trump, the whole debate was about Trump, almost nothing really about looking into the kind of guy Joe was or his past.

What little was brought out was brought out by Trump! Under Wallace's constant complaints and interruptions.

It was a set up: Wallace would first ask Trump to justify (defend) his policies. While he spoke, Biden constantly made derisive remarks and comments. Wallace never complained to Joe. Then Wallace turned to Joe and asked him to CRITIQUE what Trump just said! And of course, Biden lied through his teeth. Then when Trump tried to refute the lies and expound on things, Wallace would cut him off. Wallace not ONCE excoriated Joe for his name-calling, personal attacks or derisive remarks. It was an orchestrated TRUMP-BASH. So of course it made Trump look like the bully: he was fighting a debate of 2 against 1.

At one point, Trump correctly asked Wallace who he was really debating.

Debates should be about delving into topics and getting meaningful information, not about buzzers and time limits. If this were any legit debate, they should have stuck to only FOUR categories and given the parties time to expound on their claims and make refutations, then there wouldn't have been the need to shout over each other.

And find a moderator without his head up his ass sucking Joe's dick without even enough sense to know that there are at least a HALF-DOZEN documented cases now of mail ballot fraud as Joe lies it's never happened. Not that Wallace is ever man enough to defend the truth.

I have to agree. Wallace should have had only four categories and allow both men to speak their peace.

I guess Wallace missed the Post Office broad dumping boxes of ballots into a garbage container. Trump is 100% correct. These mail in ballots will take forever to count and loads have already been dumped.

Yup and Biden lied through his teeth about it. Its been on the news. Guess he doesn't watch the news in his bunker.

Trump came out swinging and both he and Biden were constantly interrupting each other.

I think Trump came out the winner though Biden did seem to answer questions without bumbling all over. Of course since he wouldn't let anyone check his ears he could have had an ear piece in there with someone telling him what to say. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I LMAO when he started talking about his green shit creating jobs and how Trumps economy before Covid wasn't good. That green shit will bankrupt the country. He also wants to raise taxes and he wants Corporate Gains at 28% instead of the 21 its currently at. Guess the dumbass doesn't know lower CG lets companies expand and hire more workers.

All in all it was a good debate and I'm waiting for Pence/Harris and the next Trump Biden debate. Sure wasn't a waste of time.

The debate was a total fail because Wallace's chief aim in hosting the debate was to carry Fox's mission of proving to the world and the Left that they were not water carriers for Trump, trying to gain wider acceptance in a market that they already originally dominated.

Well, Chris proved it. He's no water carrier for Trump. He's anything but that. Trump should have told Wallace that people come there to hear the two candidates speak, not HIM, and it was Wallace's inability to control Biden that made Trump so testy and always interrupting trying to refute his lies because Wallace didn't allow them time to rebuttal and was more interested in covering 130 topics rather than just several well.

If the debate turned into a shit show, if Trump appeared the bully, it was mainly due to Wallace's handling, making the entire debate about Trump, keeping Trump on the defense, and giving Biden full reign to attack with unchallenged lies which Trump then had to struggle over Wallace in order to try to refute.

Chris Wallace was out of his league and tried to compensate by being an asshole.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
FOX News' Chris Wallace deserves a medal for his referee's part in the 1st presidential debate. Personally, both camps should be ashamed at this pathetic performance.

Biden Supporters: Tell your guy to get his temper under control. If Biden's goal was to act presidential, I'd give him a C-. Yes, Trump broke the rules and interrupted a lot, but Joe needs to consider the source keep his emotions in check.

Trump Supporters: Tell your guy, debates have rules...presidential debates are not verbal pissing matches between 8 year olds. Trump took up all his allotted speaking slots and 30% of Joe's. His constant interruptions were just plain juvenile.

Both camps will claim a big win of course, but those 14% of uncommitted voters that will decide this election were not impressed with what they witnessed. :(

Wallace deserves a medal? The guy was a useless fuck. All the questions were steered towards Trump, the whole debate was about Trump, almost nothing really about looking into the kind of guy Joe was or his past.

What little was brought out was brought out by Trump! Under Wallace's constant complaints and interruptions.

It was a set up: Wallace would first ask Trump to justify (defend) his policies. While he spoke, Biden constantly made derisive remarks and comments. Wallace never complained to Joe. Then Wallace turned to Joe and asked him to CRITIQUE what Trump just said! And of course, Biden lied through his teeth. Then when Trump tried to refute the lies and expound on things, Wallace would cut him off. Wallace not ONCE excoriated Joe for his name-calling, personal attacks or derisive remarks. It was an orchestrated TRUMP-BASH. So of course it made Trump look like the bully: he was fighting a debate of 2 against 1.

At one point, Trump correctly asked Wallace who he was really debating.

Debates should be about delving into topics and getting meaningful information, not about buzzers and time limits. If this were any legit debate, they should have stuck to only FOUR categories and given the parties time to expound on their claims and make refutations, then there wouldn't have been the need to shout over each other.

And find a moderator without his head up his ass sucking Joe's dick without even enough sense to know that there are at least a HALF-DOZEN documented cases now of mail ballot fraud as Joe lies it's never happened. Not that Wallace is ever man enough to defend the truth.

I have to agree. Wallace should have had only four categories and allow both men to speak their peace.

I guess Wallace missed the Post Office broad dumping boxes of ballots into a garbage container. Trump is 100% correct. These mail in ballots will take forever to count and loads have already been dumped.

Yup and Biden lied through his teeth about it. Its been on the news. Guess he doesn't watch the news in his bunker.

Trump came out swinging and both he and Biden were constantly interrupting each other.

I think Trump came out the winner though Biden did seem to answer questions without bumbling all over. Of course since he wouldn't let anyone check his ears he could have had an ear piece in there with someone telling him what to say. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I LMAO when he started talking about his green shit creating jobs and how Trumps economy before Covid wasn't good. That green shit will bankrupt the country. He also wants to raise taxes and he wants Corporate Gains at 28% instead of the 21 its currently at. Guess the dumbass doesn't know lower CG lets companies expand and hire more workers.

All in all it was a good debate and I'm waiting for Pence/Harris and the next Trump Biden debate. Sure wasn't a waste of time.

The debate was a total fail because Wallace's chief aim in hosting the debate was to carry Fox's mission of proving to the world and the Left that they were not water carriers for Trump, trying to gain wider acceptance in a market that they already originally dominated.

Well, Chris proved it. He's no water carrier for Trump. He's anything but that. Trump should have told Wallace that people come there to hear the two candidates speak, not HIM, and it was Wallace's inability to control Biden that made Trump so testy and always interrupting trying to refute his lies because Wallace didn't allow them time to rebuttal and was more interested in covering 130 topics rather than just several well.

If the debate turned into a shit show, if Trump appeared the bully, it was mainly due to Wallace's handling, making the entire debate about Trump, keeping Trump on the defense, and giving Biden full reign to attack with unchallenged lies which Trump then had to struggle over Wallace in order to try to refute.

Not a fail as far as I'm concerned. I got the answers to a couple of questions I wanted answers to last night.

Biden told me all I wanted to know and I'll be voting for Trump. Not green Biden.

9869A667-E3AC-435C-96D5-0BCA9D6C107D_jpe-1612970.JPG

Trump was outnumbered 2 -1 and beat them both

The president was extremely unpresidential...he s an animal, a cornered rat performance....how embarrassing that such a thug sits behind the resolute desk....

I don't know how you idiots did worse in picking your candidate, but kudos, you pulled it off

I agree. They should have gone with Gabbard. She's the best of the lot yet they wouldn't even listen to her and kicked her to the curb. Imbeciles.

• Thanks
The president was extremely unpresidential...he s an animal, a cornered rat performance....how embarrassing that such a thug sits behind the resolute desk....

I don't know how you idiots did worse in picking your candidate, but kudos, you pulled it off

I agree. They should have gone with Gabbard. She's the best of the lot yet they wouldn't even listen to her and kicked her to the curb. Imbeciles.

Gabbard was certainly the best of the rotting bunch running for the Democrat nomination

So ye are trying to blame Wallace... Trump interrupted Biden 73 times in 43 minutes...

Trump signed on to rules that said Biden was allowed to speak uninterrupted.. Trump agreed to these rules, no one forced him. Biden abided by the rules...

Trump lost the debate because he was unprepared as much as anything...

So ye are trying to blame Wallace... Trump interrupted Biden 73 times in 43 minutes...

Trump signed on to rules that said Biden was allowed to speak uninterrupted.. Trump agreed to these rules, no one forced him. Biden abided by the rules...

Hey, it case you didn't notice Bide interrupted Trump and called him names to boot. Oh and he also wore a wire Go to Tik Tock and see for yourself. I'm sure many on this board have already seen it.

I'd say Trump won the debate cause Biden wore a wire and had people telling him what to say. No wonder he refused to have his ears looked at. Who knew??

• Thanks

Hey, it case you didn't notice Bide interrupted Trump and called him names to boot. Oh and he also wore a wire Go to Tik Tock and see for yourself. I'm sure many on this board have already seen it.

I'd say Trump won the debate cause Biden wore a wire and had people telling him what to say. No wonder he refused to have his ears looked at. Who knew??

Calling names.... From fat fuck Trump... What does he call Joe, Warren....... Can give it but not take it...

Just debunking your desperate attempts:

Forum List

Back