Chris Wallace deserves a medal

The president was extremely unpresidential...he s an animal, a cornered rat performance....how embarrassing that such a thug sits behind the resolute desk....

The president was extremely unpresidential...he s an animal, a cornered rat performance....how embarrassing that such a thug sits behind the resolute desk....

lol the thug was extortionist Joe, who has bragged in public about his shakedowns while in office. His son now follows in his gangster Daddy's footsteps.

This debate was doomed from the moment they chose Chris Wallace as the moderator. Trump was not going to let him frame the narrative with ridiculous biased questions. The assertion that Trump supports 'white supremacists' is so disingenuous. Proud Boys/Patriot Prayer are not a White Supremacist group. It's just one example.
Trump's game plan was to annihilate Chris Wallace and render his moderation dysfunctional, while making Biden look like an irrelevant bumbling old sideshow and it worked. We are done with the crooked prime time TV event format. This is how you destroy the media - cut them off, drown them out, override their narrative and tear out their foundation so their entire propaganda machine collapses. Bravo Trump!

the next debate will be moderated by someone from neutral c-span and will have a town hall format

that's better!

lol the thug was extortionist Joe, who has bragged in public about his shakedowns while in office. His son now follows in his gangster Daddy's footsteps.
You dont really believe that crap, do you? I thought you were smarter than that...

There was no shake down for any nefarious reason....it s all above board, U.S. and Allied policy, to get rid of the corrupt Prosecutor Shokin.... the Ukrainians goal as well....google, Ukraine, Diamond Prosecutors.... Shokin was on the Ukrainian people's shit list after he let the Diamond prosecutors go, and didnt send them to prison....

FOX News' Chris Wallace deserves a medal for his referee's part in the 1st presidential debate. Personally, both camps should be ashamed at this pathetic performance.

Biden Supporters: Tell your guy to get his temper under control. If Biden's goal was to act presidential, I'd give him a C-. Yes, Trump broke the rules and interrupted a lot, but Joe needs to consider the source keep his emotions in check.

Trump Supporters: Tell your guy, debates have rules...presidential debates are not verbal pissing matches between 8 year olds. Trump took up all his allotted speaking slots and 30% of Joe's. His constant interruptions were just plain juvenile.

Both camps will claim a big win of course, but those 14% of uncommitted voters that will decide this election were not impressed with what they witnessed. :(

Wallace deserves a medal? The guy was a useless fuck. All the questions were steered towards Trump, the whole debate was about Trump, almost nothing really about looking into the kind of guy Joe was or his past.

What little was brought out was brought out by Trump! Under Wallace's constant complaints and interruptions.

It was a set up: Wallace would first ask Trump to justify (defend) his policies. While he spoke, Biden constantly made derisive remarks and comments. Wallace never complained to Joe. Then Wallace turned to Joe and asked him to CRITIQUE what Trump just said! And of course, Biden lied through his teeth. Then when Trump tried to refute the lies and expound on things, Wallace would cut him off. Wallace not ONCE excoriated Joe for his name-calling, personal attacks or derisive remarks. It was an orchestrated TRUMP-BASH. So of course it made Trump look like the bully: he was fighting a debate of 2 against 1.

At one point, Trump correctly asked Wallace who he was really debating.

Debates should be about delving into topics and getting meaningful information, not about buzzers and time limits. If this were any legit debate, they should have stuck to only FOUR categories and given the parties time to expound on their claims and make refutations, then there wouldn't have been the need to shout over each other.

And find a moderator without his head up his ass sucking Joe's dick without even enough sense to know that there are at least a HALF-DOZEN documented cases now of mail ballot fraud as Joe lies it's never happened. Not that Wallace is ever man enough to defend the truth.

I have to agree. Wallace should have had only four categories and allow both men to speak their peace.

I guess Wallace missed the Post Office broad dumping boxes of ballots into a garbage container. Trump is 100% correct. These mail in ballots will take forever to count and loads have already been dumped.

Yup and Biden lied through his teeth about it. Its been on the news. Guess he doesn't watch the news in his bunker.

Trump came out swinging and both he and Biden were constantly interrupting each other.

I think Trump came out the winner though Biden did seem to answer questions without bumbling all over. Of course since he wouldn't let anyone check his ears he could have had an ear piece in there with someone telling him what to say. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I LMAO when he started talking about his green shit creating jobs and how Trumps economy before Covid wasn't good. That green shit will bankrupt the country. He also wants to raise taxes and he wants Corporate Gains at 28% instead of the 21 its currently at. Guess the dumbass doesn't know lower CG lets companies expand and hire more workers.

All in all it was a good debate and I'm waiting for Pence/Harris and the next Trump Biden debate. Sure wasn't a waste of time.

the next debate will be moderated by someone from neutral c-span and will have a town hall format

that's better!
I aint gonna waste my time watching any future debates to come with that 8yr old's mayhem and tantrums and rule breaking cheating, by that piece of scum, unhinged thing, that some call president....he's a creep! Yuk!

I don't know about a medal. Seemed like it was a debate between Wallace and Trump, with Biden periodically given opportunities to chime in and tell us that Trump is a liar.

Trump acted like a loud douche, but what else is new? I didn't vote for him because of his articulate argumentation or his patient tranquility.

Joe Biden, on the other hand, kept referring to Billy Madison tactical guide to debate: Whenever your opponent makes a point that's difficult to handle, respond with, "Everything that guy just said is bullshit." Or some variation thereof.

My biases and views on Joe's performance aside, I'm finding it hard to believe that this debate swayed a lot of votes.

FOX News' Chris Wallace deserves a medal for his referee's part in the 1st presidential debate. Personally, both camps should be ashamed at this pathetic performance.

Biden Supporters: Tell your guy to get his temper under control. If Biden's goal was to act presidential, I'd give him a C-. Yes, Trump broke the rules and interrupted a lot, but Joe needs to consider the source keep his emotions in check.

Trump Supporters: Tell your guy, debates have rules...presidential debates are not verbal pissing matches between 8 year olds. Trump took up all his allotted speaking slots and 30% of Joe's. His constant interruptions were just plain juvenile.

Both camps will claim a big win of course, but those 14% of uncommitted voters that will decide this election were not impressed with what they witnessed. :(
From the dnc

Well that happened. :auiqs.jpg:Biden goes angry old man and Trump goes gangster trying to burn down the building for the insurance money..because he owes a lot of money on it. Kinda poetic.
I will agree that Chris Wallace deserves hazard pay for this. I'd would have walked off and said until you two agree to the decorum of this setting, I'm gonna go get me a bourbon..er....coffee.

Like it or not Trump supporters, this wasn't a good look for him. He came out swinging because he knew he was going to get smoked in a one on one debate on policy. Just as I figured.
I though Biden's Billy Madison comparison was pretty funny.
Both of these guys need to step it up for Round 2.

Wallace should be fired immediately from moderating anything. Ever. Ever again.

For the next debate, the moderator should be the ugliest, meanest, and toughest member in the entire Hells Angels organization.

When he tells the impeached president trump and Status Quo Joe they have two minutes to expand on each topic, and NOT to interrupt the other speaker (or the moderator) the rules WILL be followed by both parties.

Any infraction will earn the offending speaker a backhand smack across the mouth.
A 9 yr old backstage can operate an electroshock button when either gets outta line. The fact is it matters not a bit ... each will spew his talking points regardless of the question in play.

I thought it was appropriate that Donald Trump interrupt Joe Biden since Chris Wallace abused his own "no interruption policy" every time he asked Trump a question. When asking Biden a question, little if any interruption from Wallace was heard. Nothing but crickets!
1601463752438.png

Trump interrupted Biden every 35 seconds...

He even interrupted Wallace asking the questions..

Biden I think should have said time out in the middle and ask did Trump read the debate rules and did he agree to them. Explain that these are the rules and no matter how entitled you feel you agreed to them, your lack of discipline is showing and the reports of a White with lack of control is evident...

Evety interruption after that should be met with:
"There you go being entitled again"
"Please show some Discipline, you are not in the White House now"
"Discipline"
"Mr. President, this is your quite time"

Biden could and will have the opportunity the next time to use his ill discipline and lack of control as a weapon against him.

LOL Bidern had nothing he could say except lies; his lack of a record and his gangster shakedowns all speak for themselves. Even more hilarious is his Party shill here actually beleiving they have any more credibility than their chosen vermin candidates. They still don't realize they lost it all in 2016 and their 'media' can't ever get it back.

Joe looked like they had a buzzer on him as they told him what to say. When you are that corrupted and the soul has no life in it but to advance the cause no matter how destructive to the nation for power and money, then you see a nation in decline. Joe and the Progs are Rome at its end.

I think the OP deserves a metal for his participation and imagination.

Wallace was inept as fuck OP.

Wallace deserves a medal? The guy was a useless fuck. All the questions were steered towards Trump, the whole debate was about Trump, almost nothing really about looking into the kind of guy Joe was or his past.

What little was brought out was brought out by Trump! Under Wallace's constant complaints and interruptions.

It was a set up: Wallace would first ask Trump to justify (defend) his policies. While he spoke, Biden constantly made derisive remarks and comments. Wallace never complained to Joe. Then Wallace turned to Joe and asked him to CRITIQUE what Trump just said! And of course, Biden lied through his teeth. Then when Trump tried to refute the lies and expound on things, Wallace would cut him off. Wallace not ONCE excoriated Joe for his name-calling, personal attacks or derisive remarks. It was an orchestrated TRUMP-BASH. So of course it made Trump look like the bully: he was fighting a debate of 2 against 1.

At one point, Trump correctly asked Wallace who he was really debating.

Debates should be about delving into topics and getting meaningful information, not about buzzers and time limits. If this were any legit debate, they should have stuck to only FOUR categories and given the parties time to expound on their claims and make refutations, then there wouldn't have been the need to shout over each other.

And find a moderator without his head up his ass sucking Joe's dick without even enough sense to know that there are at least a HALF-DOZEN documented cases now of mail ballot fraud as Joe lies it's never happened. Not that Wallace is ever man enough to defend the truth.

Hey little guy--- If you go back and read my post, you'll notice I said I think Chris Wallace deserves a medal. Not Joe Biden.

You're not the sharpest tool
in the shed, are you?? :bye1:

Ha. Another bonebrain leftist talking to others about sharp tools who can't read the fucking words on his OWN PAGE. Check yourself into a nursing home Bill, You've got drool on your apron.

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 12.28.53 PM.png

Forum List

Back