Chris Wallace asks Lindsey Graham if there is systemic racism in America. Graham says no, because Obama & Kamala were elected nationwide

that's why he's called Gruesome Graham!

Great point! You can take it as proof that less than half the voters considered Kamala as a legitimate choice.

Or if that's a contradiction then a little 'more' than half.

Either more or less[/b[ than half of America can be considered to be non-racists.

(the Taitz avatar is a loud political statement!)

I never did understand how electing Former President Obama and current Vice President Harris "proves" America is no longer racist.......................

I know!

The fact that we elected a black president, twice, is just more proof that America is racist.

If liberals could explain what systemic racism is maybe that would be a good starting point...I hear it used as a verbal weapon launched towards my country but never heard it explained coherently....by anyone....

Last edited:
I never did understand how electing Former President Obama and current Vice President Harris "proves" America is no longer racist.......................

I know!

The fact that we elected a black president, twice, is just more proof that America is racist.
"We"? You voted for Obama? Everyone voted for Obama?

It's very simple. White people voted for them, a lot of white people. Duh!

If liberals could explain what systemic racism is maybe that would be a good staring point...I hear it used as a verbal weapon launched towards my country but never heard it explained coherently....by anyone....
There is a massive systemic racist policy machine in America.
But it is all done by liberals.
When you pack a race in like sardines in housing projects, develop policies that destroyed their family structure. Doom their education by excusing low performance and lowering the standards to pretend they are doing well... send them to college completely unprepared for it, pay 100% for all the cost so you look good, but then finally, quietly expel them after 5 or 6 years of failing to meet even the lowest standards... and then tell them the reason they can't compete doesn't have anything to do with their poor performance, lack of even trying - is all due to conservative racism.

THAT IS THE REAL SYSTEMIC RACISM IN AMERICA.

Well that is because you are an idiot.
Then explain how having one black President and one Vice President wipes out racism in this country.
There's no systemic racism in the USA. That's propaganda. The only systemic racism is in the Democrat party.

Well that is because you are an idiot.
Then explain how having one black President and one Vice President wipes out racism in this country.
Explain how you came up with such a stupid statement as that. No one said it wipes out racism. Graham correctly said "there will always be bad players". But there is no systematic racism other than liberal social policies in this country.

If liberals could explain what systemic racism is maybe that would be a good starting point...I hear it used as a verbal weapon launched towards my country but never heard it explained coherently....by anyone....
Too bad you can't tell us in your own words...but this wiki site is short of info...imbedded through what or which laws???? injustice in criminal justice can be resolved by breaking fewer laws....so I read this link and still do not know what their beef is...just a bunch of hogwash....

Quoted from your link...
"Institutional racism, also known as systemic racism, is a form of racism that is embedded through laws within society or an organization. It can lead to such issues as discrimination in criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power, and education, among other issues. Institutional racism can have harmful effects on people, especially on students in school where it is prominent."

just because there's the occasional black face in a high place, doesn't mean poor folk who are catching hell now suddenly have improved lives

Well there you have it Scarlett!
They are not for the United States. they are globalists. American citizens then come in the pecking order they have developed after our globalist agendas are achieved as much as that can be.

Forum List

Back