Ex-Pennsylvania Senator Who Won Iowa Rick Santorum: "We birthed a nation from nothing...there isn't much Native American culture in American culture"

b481ba8395779b1cbddb731cbfb4c40d.jpg

i'll teach you some history, sir!

The senator is largely correct. Very little indian culture has been adopted by settlers from other parts of the world who came here. Go down the streets of any major city, you'll see very little Indian architecture, very few Americans live in teepees or wear feathered headdresses.

A lot of our culture comes from the Native Americans. Our self reliance, respect for individuality, respect for courage all come from Natives

These guys never know when to STFU.

Do ya think Hank Johnson learned to shut up?

How long did it take to convince him Guam was NOT going to tip over?

BOTH sides have their idiots.

Its true, Native American culture barely exists even here in Arizona aside from some Native souvenir and art stores. The reservations have no impact on our cities and society, there is no job growth or businesses on reservations with a few exceptions of long term leases on Indian property that happens to be right on the edge of our metro areas.

But going back to colonial days, the colonists built a country based on British law and culture, not Indian.

Its true, Native American culture barely exists even here in Arizona aside from some Native souvenir and art stores. The reservations have no impact on our cities and society, there is no job growth or businesses on reservations with a few exceptions of long term leases on Indian property that happens to be right on the edge of our metro areas.

But going back to colonial days, the colonists built a country based on British law and culture, not Indian.

Sadly most of the original Native American's lost most of their Native American culture due to the bankers crimes on them.

Do ya think Hank Johnson learned to shut up?

How long did it take to convince him Guam was NOT going to tip over?

BOTH sides have their idiots.

I agree.. But how smart do you have to be to just shut your mouth?

Sadly most of the original Native American's lost most of their Native American culture due to the bankers crimes on them.
They lost their culture due to nonexistent borders and mass immigration.

Sound familiar?

“These guys”? You mean CNN sell outs and globalist pigs?
He’s a RINO who has terminal TDS, the type you usually love.

Forum List

Back