Chris Sununu bashes both Trump and DeSantis. Does he have a point w/ the latter RE Disney?

Why 1968? Because Disney was formed in 1967. Not a coincidence. More than 99% of special tax districts were totally unaffected. They went after Disney specifically.

It’s punishment.
Maybe Disney should steer clear of politics.

Should people be afraid of the repercussions of publicly disagreeing with the politics of DeSantis and Florida republicans?
Disney also pissed off their shareholders and went through a proxy war. Maybe Disney should concentrate on “Disney” instead of their employees activism.

Should people be afraid of the repercussions of publicly disagreeing with the politics of DeSantis and Florida republicans?
There are repercussions when disagreeing with any governor regardless of political party. This is just another reason I'm non-partisan.

There are repercussions when disagreeing with any governor regardless of political party. This is just another reason I'm non-partisan.
Go on. Let’s hear about some other examples of these repercussions.

Why 1968? Because Disney was formed in 1967. Not a coincidence. More than 99% of special tax districts were totally unaffected. They went after Disney specifically.

It’s punishment.
because if you can’t have a succcessful business in 50 years then you don’t deserve the tax breaks

I’m not trolling. Just asking you to substantiate your claim.

I assumed it was just you talking out of your ass. It appears I was right.
Once again your attempt at trolling is feeble. Anything I'd say you'd disagree with. You are just a partisan hack.

That’s not at all what I said.

It’s weird that conservatives devoted to our nation’s history get upset when a cartoon discusses that history.
See post #94 and previous where you seem to be under the impression that it isnt being taught now

Hence my question to you

What your side is looking for is an excuse to demonize white people

Once again your attempt at trolling is feeble. Anything I'd say you'd disagree with. You are just a partisan hack.
Are you afraid of me disagreeing with you?

I don’t think you have examples.

Ignorance is not a defense.

Lawmakers admitted that they went after Disney because they expressed political positions.

"We joined with the governor in saying it was Disney's decision to go from an apolitical, safe 25,000 acres and try to be involved in public policy," Broxson said

This is punishment.
Well deserved punishment

Forum List

Back