Chris Mathews & Obama Interview..

After 5 years in office, this will be the first interview that Obama has given to anyone from MSNBC.

Meanwhile, he has been interviewed by everyone from Bret Baier to Chris Wallace to Billo, on FOXNEWS. Some of them at least twice.

So, what does that say?

it says in those interviews he actually wanted to reach an audience:lol:

After 5 years in office, this will be the first interview that Obama has given to anyone from MSNBC.

Meanwhile, he has been interviewed by everyone from Bret Baier to Chris Wallace to Billo, on FOXNEWS. Some of them at least twice.

So, what does that say?

MSNBC can't be treated as separate from NBC for the purpose of presidential interviews.

NBC has had plenty.

So, what does that say?

MSNBC can't be treated as separate from NBC for the purpose of presidential interviews.

NBC has had plenty.

Who says?

So, what does that say?

It says Obama knows he has trouble and he's decided to go to the one place he knows will give him softball questions as well as the opportunity to put all his spin out there without being challenged.

How's that?

So, what does that say?

It says Obama knows he has trouble and he's decided to go to the one place he knows will give him softball questions as well as the opportunity to put all his spin out there without being challenged.

How's that?
So...this is the first time Obama has been "in trouble"?

So, what does that say?

How's that?
So...this is the first time Obama has been "in trouble"?

To be honest, I think this is the first time he has felt in "trouble."

So, what does that say?

NBC has had plenty.

Who says?

Basic sense of fair play.

If the NBC corp got two slices of the pie because it had two networks that wouldn't be fair to CBS or ABC or Fox.

The Visions >>>> :disbelief: .. :wtf: .. :suck: .. :bs1: .. :bowdown: .. :crybaby: .. :ssex:

My prediction.. Chris will poop his pants..

You mean the "screaming miny man"finally has an interview with his idol?--:cuckoo:

chris+and+tingle.jpg

Who says?

Basic sense of fair play.

If the NBC corp got two slices of the pie because it had two networks that wouldn't be fair to CBS or ABC or Fox.
Please list the Liberals who have interviewed Obama.

Why? Are you suggesting that Obama should base who he gives interviews to on their political leanings? Would people need to declare their party so he could parcel out his interviews "fairly"? Is Brian Williams a liberal? I'd guess he is. But so what? Have Martha Raddatz or Andrea Mitchell interviewed Obama? Barbara Walters has for sure. (I'm trying to remember which females have and should have looked that up, but I've already posted so I'm just making a quick edit here.)

Obama cut Fox off completely for awhile, and that was wrong. It disgusts me that Obama treats liberal and conservative journalists differently. He tailors his message based on his audience in a way which reinforces his Orwellianism. He needs to work on messages which unite rather than divide, but he can't do that. He has different explanations and different sets of promises for each demographic.

Doling out interviews based on ideology is a horrible idea. It's bad enough that he chooses the carefully staged one-on-one interviews over more candid press conferences. However since that's the way he wants to go, the most equitable way to do that would be to try to give the major news outlets roughly equal time. And in that regard, NBC and MSNBC are part of the same network.

Last edited:
Obama would probably give credible interviews if he felt like actually being transparent as he often promised before and after his elections. Obviously he lied yet again and again and again and again, etc.

[ame=http://youtu.be/72g7qmeP1dE]Obama: Transparency Will Be Touchstone - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back