Chris Mathews & Obama Interview..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Visions >>>> :disbelief: .. :wtf: .. :suck: .. :bs1: .. :bowdown: .. :crybaby: .. :ssex:

My prediction.. Chris will poop his pants..

Last edited:
OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://youtu.be/no9fpKVXxCc]Chris Matthews' thrill up leg - YouTube[/ame]

Politico

Gold Member
Reaction score
An interview requires asking actual questions.

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score
This is on the college tour, it should be really good. I have the recorder set.

AquaAthena

Law and Order-Now
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
.......and the slobbering love affair continues.

And Chris Christie has sound advice for O to own up, to the fraud perpetrated upon the people. Of course Christie gives him the benefit of the doubt, which if true, the president is merely, inept, not knowing what is going on that will affect 1/6 of our economy. What a sinkhole America is in because of him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhk6jAWtKDw]President needs to 'belly up and tell truth' on Obamacare, says Christie - YouTube[/ame]

NLT

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:suck:
Obama Chris

Bank on it

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
The Visions >>>> :disbelief: .. :wtf: .. :suck: .. :bs1: .. :bowdown: .. :crybaby: .. :ssex:

You could be right about that. However, I'd wager that's not the only DNA he leaves in his shorts. Just a matter of whether he orgasms before or after he dumps in them. And keep in mind either one or both might cause a feeling running down his leg this go-round.

Camp

Gold Member
Reaction score

You could be right about that. However, I'd wager that's not the only DNA he leaves in his shorts. Just a matter of whether he orgasms before or after he dumps in them. And keep in mind either one or both might cause a feeling running down his leg this go-round.
Just can't get Tea Party favorite Sen. Vitter out of your head can you.

dannyboys

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can picture Obama as an old 'Queen' twenty years from now: Living above 'Boystown' with Matthews arguing about whether their relationship should be 'open' or not.

namvet

Gold Member
Reaction score

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
After 5 years in office, this will be the first interview that Obama has given to anyone from MSNBC.

Meanwhile, he has been interviewed by everyone from Bret Baier to Chris Wallace to Billo, on FOXNEWS. Some of them at least twice.

So, what does that say?

B. Kidd

Gold Member
Reaction score
After 5 years in office, this will be the first interview that Obama has given to anyone from MSNBC.

Meanwhile, he has been interviewed by everyone from Bret Baier to Chris Wallace to Billo, on FOXNEWS. Some of them at least twice.

So, what does that say?
Wrong.
Another NBC Obama-monger, Brian Williams claimed Al Roker got the first interview.............:cool:.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WX-f5B3CrI]Al Roker gets Obama interview and Biden handshake at Inauguration - YouTube[/ame]

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum

So, what does that say?
Wrong.
Another NBC Obama-monger, Brian Williams claimed Al Roker got the first interview.............:cool:.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WX-f5B3CrI]Al Roker gets Obama interview and Biden handshake at Inauguration - YouTube[/ame]
Is your retard acting up again?

I said MSNBC. That's the Liberal-leaning cable news outfit.

NBC is the broadcast network. They are not the same thing.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List