Chris Mathews & Obama Interview..

After 5 years in office, this will be the first interview that Obama has given to anyone from MSNBC.

Meanwhile, he has been interviewed by everyone from Bret Baier to Chris Wallace to Billo, on FOXNEWS. Some of them at least twice.

So, what does that say?

Wrong.
Another NBC Obama-monger, Brian Williams claimed Al Roker got the first interview.............:cool:.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WX-f5B3CrI]Al Roker gets Obama interview and Biden handshake at Inauguration - YouTube[/ame]
Is your retard acting up again?

I said MSNBC. That's the Liberal-leaning cable news outfit.

NBC is the broadcast network. They are not the same thing.

Close enough, short-hair splitter......:lol:.

After 5 years in office, this will be the first interview that Obama has given to anyone from MSNBC.

Meanwhile, he has been interviewed by everyone from Bret Baier to Chris Wallace to Billo, on FOXNEWS. Some of them at least twice.

So, what does that say?

Nobody watches msnbc. Even Obama knows that.

So, what does that say?

Wrong.
Another NBC Obama-monger, Brian Williams claimed Al Roker got the first interview.............:cool:.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WX-f5B3CrI]Al Roker gets Obama interview and Biden handshake at Inauguration - YouTube[/ame]
Is your retard acting up again?

I said MSNBC. That's the Liberal-leaning cable news outfit.

NBC is the broadcast network. They are not the same thing.

I recall Chuck Todd playing Obama's lap dog not so long ago..he's been on MSNBC enough to lose all his credibility.

[ame=http://youtu.be/4en_WeeY7Wk]FULL Interview: Barack Obama w/ Chuck Todd - SORRY People Lost Healthcare Plan due to Obamacare - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I think Chris Matthews is one of the best interviewers ever. Any of you want to committ to one of your favs?

Matthews is quick, very bright and he will bring out the humor in the president. The president is also extremely intelligent and he's down to earth as well. The college kids relate to him unfortunately for you all with midterm elections coming up.

I actually liked Bush in this setting. He's got a great sense of humor and relates to people young and old. Republicans are sort of dumb not using Bush in their campaigns. He doesn't have to answer any pressing questions, all he has to do is be charming.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fMxnzoE6n8]Pres Obama s Gay Sex, Crack Cocaine Use & Murder Scandal VIDEO PROOF~~~ WOW~~~! F Obamastein) - YouTube[/ame]
According to VJ, Obama's closest confidant Obama has "been bored his whole life".
What do "bored people do? They 'experiment'. Obama admits he used cocaine. (One of his 'Badges of Honor' among his Obamatowners.)

I think Chris Matthews is one of the best interviewers ever. Any of you want to committ to one of your favs?

Matthews is quick, very bright and he will bring out the humor in the president. The president is also extremely intelligent and he's down to earth as well. The college kids relate to him unfortunately for you all with midterm elections coming up.

I actually liked Bush in this setting. He's got a great sense of humor and relates to people young and old. Republicans are sort of dumb not using Bush in their campaigns. He doesn't have to answer any pressing questions, all he has to do is be charming.

I believe Bush refuses to get involved with politics.. I think it's classy not to politically judge the acting President in the media or otherwise.. It must be tough though considering how much blame has been heaped and bullied onto him.

So, what does that say?

You're wrong.

He's been interviewed by MSNBC almost every day. Just ask the idiot nutters who also say Obama's career is over and he'll never win another election.

Gotta love it.

So, when is the interview on?

I believe Bush refuses to get involved with politics.. I think it's classy not to politically judge the acting President in the media or otherwise.. It must be tough though considering how much blame has been heaped and bullied onto him.

Bush always did refuse to get involved in politics.

He had a much more important job - 8 years of paid vacation, golf, running the debt sky high and killing off hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

The guy just didn't have time for the piddly stuff - like looking for the old family friend, bin Laden.

always wondered about those two

bamacrisgif.gif

:lmao:

So, what does that say?

You're wrong.

He's been interviewed by MSNBC almost every day. Just ask the idiot nutters who also say Obama's career is over and he'll never win another election.

Gotta love it.

So, when is the interview on?

Thursday at 7 and 11 on msnbc.

Forum List

Back