Chris Cuomo fired from CNN

I don't know why his wife hasn't beaten hell out of him for his pinch/grope/kiss actions on other women. Well....she is a lefty too.

Now would be a good time for Discovery (new owners) to start cleaning house as the major shareholder talked about the other morning.....Since Tater became POTUS they have been bleeding ratings.....Shareholders don't care for that.

Should have canned his ass months ago.

Here's to hoping the suspension evolves into unemployment... but I won't be holding my breath.

Unfortunately…peop,e like that always seem to bob back up to the surface, reinventing themselves along the way.

And I'm okay with that, after an appropriate amount of self-reflection and penance... you know, unemployment... say for a year or so...

Unfortunately…peop,e like that always seem to bob back up to the surface, reinventing themselves along the way.

Unfortunately someone will hire him for something as a way to pay back his brother for something he did for them.

CNN pretty much had to fire him after the recent news of him using the network to research those making accusations against his brother. I wasn't really expecting them to do the right thing but I'm glad to see they did. (though they should have simple said "fired".

Chris Cuomo Suspended Indefinitely By CNN
As he should be. I was ready to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he pretty much went to bat for his brother. He's not a journalist. He's a family "fixer".
Good riddance. He's all done on the journalistic side of the house. Nobody will look at him again....Hello, Dateline? :)

As he should be. I was ready to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he pretty much went to bat for his brother. He's not a journalist. He's a family "fixer".
Good riddance. He's all done on the journalistic side of the house. Nobody will look at him again....Hello, Dateline? :)
I bet their Dad would be real proud of his sons.

He’ll probably write a book and make millions because bobbing back up after public has forgotten him might be a good while. You’re right though Coyote about the way media bobbleheads can bobble their way back after claiming any wrong doing was due to temporary insanity and upheld in court! ha

He’ll probably write a book and make millions because bobbing back up after public has forgotten him might be a good while. You’re right though Coyote about the way media bobbleheads can bobble their way back after claiming any wrong doing was due to temporary insanity and upheld in court! ha

He will make millions despite no one buying it.

Forum List

Back