Chris Cuomo fired from CNN

He’ll probably write a book and make millions because bobbing back up after public has forgotten him might be a good while. You’re right though Coyote about the way media bobbleheads can bobble their way back after claiming any wrong doing was due to temporary insanity and upheld in court! ha
They all end up writing books…don’t they? Being a scumwaffle pays well.

He and his brother will land jobs as “contributors” on MSDNC within 6 months
Probably. If they are left wing scumwaffles they end up on MSNBC and if they are right wing scumwaffles they end up on Fox.

CNN pretty much had to fire him after the recent news of him using the network to research those making accusations against his brother. I wasn't really expecting them to do the right thing but I'm glad to see they did. (though they should have simple said "fired".

Chris Cuomo Suspended Indefinitely By CNN
Him and Toobin could hang out in the Jerkoff section of CNN which includes just about every single person on the CNN payroll.

the reality here is the Cuomo News Netwoek was well aware of this…he’s a scape goat, like his brother. The demafascist propagandist we’re going to attack the victims, like they did to clinton’s…but Andy was too much of a liability to the cult after it was exposed he was killing grandmas, and cooking the covid numbers to impact the election

Delusional much?
keep the projection. up…i’m curious just how much propaganda from the Cuomo. News Network you’ve ate up the past five years? wait there is some on your chin still

keep the projection. up…i’m curious just how much propaganda from the Cuomo. News Network you’ve ate up the past five years? wait there is some on your chin still
None. I don’t watch CNN. In fact I hardly ever watch TV period. It’s mostly crap. Care to try another tactic?

"It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says...like dumb...I'm smart and I want respect!”

does projection and deflection help ease the pain of your “news” outlets being exposed as propaganda?
Given the fact that your news outlets are Newsmax, OANN, and Fox (the first two being all propaganda and the last being mostly propaganda)...well...no. No
pain whatsoever. :)

So glad the slimeball finally got torched. He’s just another blowhard spewing his agenda. Hope he never sees a tv camera again.

Forum List

Back