Chris Cuomo fired from CNN

Well, CNN couldn't hold back any longer, I guess.

CNN said it suspended Chris Cuomo “indefinitely, pending further evaluation,” following new disclosures about how he helped his brother, former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, in the midst of a scandal over allegations sexual harassment, a move that leaves the WarnerMedia network without the services of its most-watched anchor.
When Chris admitted to us that he had offered advice to his brother’s staff, he broke our rules and we acknowledged that publicly.

CNN pretty much had to fire him after the recent news of him using the network to research those making accusations against his brother. I wasn't really expecting them to do the right thing but I'm glad to see they did. (though they should have simple said "fired".

Chris Cuomo Suspended Indefinitely By CNN
not seeing where hes been fired,,

is this just more misinformation??

CNN pretty much had to fire him after the recent news of him using the network to research those making accusations against his brother. I wasn't really expecting them to do the right thing but I'm glad to see they did. (though they should have simple said "fired".

Im surprised, too.

About time. Scumwafflery seems to run in that family!

Heard that Madcow is stepping aside, to "spend more time with family"....NBC certainly has no shame whatsoever.

New MSLSD 9:00 host, anyone?

1638315925371.png

I wonder who will be competing with Donald Duck reruns now

Forum List

Back