Chris Cuomo fired from CNN

1638662714463.png

Let’s see what CNN does in a few months. Cuomo’s ratings stunk but they did bring back Toobin after he beat his meat on a call involving females. Though it is fun seeing the Cuomo’s get theirs right at the holiday season. More reason to be merry.
Acosta will get Cuomo's timeslot. That won't be any better.

Let’s see what CNN does in a few months. Cuomo’s ratings stunk but they did bring back Toobin after he beat his meat on a call involving females. Though it is fun seeing the Cuomo’s get theirs right at the holiday season. More reason to be merry.
More funny from the retard “moderator” who is now stalking me. Just pathetic.

Just like his brother.

Chris Cuomo Hit With New Sexual Misconduct Accusation Just Before CNN Firing​

Chris Cuomo, who was fired by CNN on Saturday following an investigation into the extent of his aid to his brother Andrew, is now facing a new accusation of sexual misconduct himself.

Debra Katz, an attorney representing Andrew Cuomo accuser Charlotte Bennett, told the New York Times that she had contacted CNN on Wednesday about another client with an accusation of misconduct by Chris Cuomo. Katz did not detail the accusations by the woman, described as a “junior colleague” at another network, but said they were “unrelated to the Gov. Andrew Cuomo matter.”

CNN pretty much had to fire him after the recent news of him using the network to research those making accusations against his brother. I wasn't really expecting them to do the right thing but I'm glad to see they did. (though they should have simple said "fired".

Chris Cuomo Suspended Indefinitely By CNN
If CNN was run as a profitable business, the executives and board members would have looked at the dismal ratings and easily identified the problem, which is that CNN has lost all credibility and turned into a Democratic Party propaganda machine, they aren’t even pretending to be objective any longer. Then they would have fired almost all the managers, producers, and so called reporters and hosts in that corrupt network and rebuilt it from the ground up.

But it’s not, a billionaire that doesn’t pay his “fair share” of taxes and abuses his employees, is footing CNN’s bills and shortfalls. In other words he’s giving the green light for CNN to continue plying the music, even though the CNN ship hit the iceberg a long time ago.

So people have simply stopped watching and moved elsewhere.

I just found out today on my favorite online program, Dumpster Fire, that the Coumos are now both unemployed. How the mighty have fallen.
Doing comedy bits with giant prop Q-Tips one day. Dropped out of sight the next.

A cautionary tale for other power mad fools. Chris Cuomo was clearly an incidental casualty to his
older brother's horny escapades.

Chris Cuomo will leave a big big hole at CNN but I'm sure with enough cat litter
and disinfectant the genius' at CNN will fill that gaping hole.

I just found out today on my favorite online program, Dumpster Fire, that the Coumos are now both unemployed. How the mighty have fallen.
Doing comedy bits with giant prop Q-Tips one day. Dropped out of sight the next.

A cautionary tale for other power mad fools. Chris Cuomo was clearly an incidental casualty to his

Chris Cuomo will leave a big big hole at CNN but I'm sure with enough cat litter
Not sure that Chris was an incidental casualty. I thought I heard he too was "acting inappropriately" with a female co-worker. Something he denies - but so did big bro.

Not sure that Chris was an incidental casualty. I thought I heard he too was "acting inappropriately" with a female co-worker. Something he denies - but so did big bro.
By "incidental casualty" I mean that little brother likely would have never been found out a sex predator
had he first not been caught using company resources to compile a list of those going after Big Bro
Andrew Cuomo.

The two acts combined, the harassment AND the enemies list, made ignoring the harassment an
impossibility.

Andrew Cuomo was disposed of because the Dems needed to clear the way for De Blasio to run as governor to turn NY State into what he did to NY city. Chris Cuomo is a complete knucklehead that as you said was collateral damage. The Left has no qualms about eating their own on the way to their Marxist globalist utopia.

Forum List

Back