Chris Cuomo fired from CNN

CNN pretty much had to fire him after the recent news of him using the network to research those making accusations against his brother. I wasn't really expecting them to do the right thing but I'm glad to see they did. (though they should have simple said "fired".

Chris Cuomo Suspended Indefinitely By CNN
I don't think they would have done it had it not been for NYT, MSNBC and others calling for it.
There initial reaction was "we'll look at it"
And BTW - they didn't "fire" him. They indefinitely suspended him. HIGHLY likely he received a cash out of his contract as well.

CNN pretty much had to fire him after the recent news of him using the network to research those making accusations against his brother. I wasn't really expecting them to do the right thing but I'm glad to see they did. (though they should have simple said "fired".

Fired like Brian Williams?

Let it blow over then bring him back fired?

Fired like Brian Williams?

Let it blow over then bring him back fired?
I think fudging your involvement in events you were covering is a bit more forgivable than intentionally using your status and access to data to be "the fixer" for one of your family members...a powerful politician.
I don't think you'll see Cuomo get the same consideration. I'd say he'll be more likely to show up on Dateline, or Entertainment Tonight. :)

1638330290207.jpg

or bill o'really ... or roger ailes ... oh wait - about um... roger?

now THAT's indefinitely! :lmao:
Or Jeffery Toobin....who was stage right when Fredo was saying his goodbyes.

Seems they plan on bringing Chrissey back in a few month even though he may have committed a felony.

Seems CNN only hires criminals, gays, and perverts.

Let's not insult dogs by mentioning them in the same sentence with a cuomo.

apparently had something to do with sexual activity. It's not gonna be a pleasant time in the Cuomo household this christmas ill wager.

Brian Stelter is a pathetic host. But I'm betting that he is lobbying for Cuomo's time slot.

I am completely cognizant of the Cuomos. It took way too long to do this.

Last edited:
Let’s see what CNN does in a few months. Cuomo’s ratings stunk but they did bring back Toobin after he beat his meat on a call involving females. Though it is fun seeing the Cuomo’s get theirs right at the holiday season. More reason to be merry.

Let's not insult dogs by mentioning them in the same sentence with a cuomo.

apparently had something to do with sexual activity. It's not gonna be a pleasant time in the Cuomo household this christmas ill wager.

Chris! Way to drag yourself down to your slimeball brother's level. The Cuomo name is trash.

Forum List

Back