Chris Christy calls Team Trump......A National Embarrassment

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Even loyal Trump soldier Chris Christie has had enough. Even Christie is unwilling to look the other way as unfounded conspiracy theories take control of his party.

With the writing on the wall people like Graham and Christie are maneuvering to take over.

If you have got the evidence of fraud, present it," Christie said on ABC, where he is a contributor. He decried efforts by the President's lawyers to smear Republican governors who have not gone along with the President's false claims of voter malfeasance.

"Quite frankly, the conduct of the President's legal team has been a national embarrassment," he said, singling out Trump attorney Sidney Powell's accusations against Georgia GOP Gov. Brian Kemp.

Listen," Christie concluded, "I have been a supporter of the President's. I voted for him twice, but elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen."
"If you are unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn't exist," he went on. "The country is what has to matter the most. As much as I'm a strong Republican and I love my party, it's the country that has to come first."

:clap:

Even loyal Trump soldier Chris Christie has had enough. Even Christie is unwilling to look the other way as unfounded conspiracy theories take control of his party.

It's a shame that straightforward intellectual honesty has to be celebrated, but I guess that's where we are.

Baby steps, baby steps.

It's a shame that straightforward intellectual honesty has to be celebrated, but I guess that's where we are.

Baby steps, baby steps.
What would you know about intellect or honesty?

With the writing on the wall people like Graham and Christie are maneuvering to take over.

God, let's hope not. Graham is a fucking snake in the grass. I voted against him when I lived in South Carolina. I've never trusted that guy. He does what ever is best for him.

I'd like to see someone like Rubio, Haley, or Paul become the face of the GOP

Chris Christie is a back-stabbing butt-reaming horse's ass.
Anyone who has lived in his state knows he's a liberal.
What he thinks about Trump doesn't matter because he's more like communists in the Dem party than Republicans.

God, let's hope not. Graham is a fucking snake in the grass. I voted against him when I lived in South Carolina. I've never trusted that guy. He does what ever is best for him.

Rubio is another one who can't be trusted.
Ron Paul would be a good choice....but he's really a Libertarian.

Rubio is another one who can't be trusted.
Ron Paul would be a good choice....but he's really a Libertarian.

I was referring to Rand. Ron is long since retired

Baby steps, baby steps.
What would you know about intellect or honesty?
I just watch you obedient Trumpsters for pointers, obviously!

Que the "Christie is a traitor, we never liked him, he's a fat fuck" condemnation from the Trumplodytes...

Chris Christie is a back-stabbing butt-reaming horse's ass.

Is that the same Chris Christie who was the first to support candidate Trump?
The one who defended him against Impeachment?
The one who remained a loyal Trump supporter despite being passed over for Vice President and twice for Attorney General?

Forum List

Back