Chris Christy calls Team Trump......A National Embarrassment

With the writing on the wall people like Graham and Christie are maneuvering to take over.

God, let's hope not. Graham is a fucking snake in the grass. I voted against him when I lived in South Carolina. I've never trusted that guy. He does what ever is best for him.

I'd like to see someone like Rubio, Haley, or Paul become the face of the GOP
Rubio is another one who can't be trusted.
Ron Paul would be a good choice....but he's really a Libertarian.

I was referring to Rand. Ron is long since retired
Rand.....Ron....what's the difference...

Ron has principles.

Listen," Christie concluded, "I have been a supporter of the President's. I voted for him twice, but elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen."
"If you are unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn't exist," he went on. "The country is what has to matter the most. As much as I'm a strong Republican and I love my party, it's the country that has to come first."

:clap:

Getting sick and lying in an ICU taught Christie a lesson that will be with him the rest of his days.

It is about Republicans trying to cheat 80 million voters out of their vote
Do you think there was republican cheating as widespread as what the dems engaged in?

Republicans are currently engaged in HISTORIC CHEATING involving the disenfranchising of hundreds of thousands of votes based on no facts

Hey Dumbass, try looking at the board before posting threads.

?

If they were not legal votes they should not count

you really dont care if cheating turned the election for biden or not, do you?
And the courts have not found that to be the case so....yea

It's over

It is about Republicans trying to cheat 80 million voters out of their vote
Do you think there was republican cheating as widespread as what the dems engaged in?

Republicans are currently engaged in HISTORIC CHEATING involving the disenfranchising of hundreds of thousands of votes based on no facts
What "cheating" is that? Do you imbeciles automatically accuse your opponents of whatever dirty tricks you are playing?

With the writing on the wall people like Graham and Christie are maneuvering to take over.

God, let's hope not. Graham is a fucking snake in the grass. I voted against him when I lived in South Carolina. I've never trusted that guy. He does what ever is best for him.

I'd like to see someone like Rubio, Haley, or Paul become the face of the GOP

You are terribly mistaken. The Liar in Chief....trump...feels that he needs to be the face of the GOP...even after he is dragged kicking and whining from the White House.

IT IS OVER!

Let's be clear. trump is not only trying to subvert the will of the voters in the United States; he is trying to take down the very foundation of American exceptionalism, the safe and fair vote. Please note that Putin today said he has not accepted Biden as President Elect. Putin and trump....need I say another word?
Putin was one of the first world leaders to congratulate Trump in 2016. Trolls on here still have said Russia helped Hillary and Biden.

Speaking of which, I've seen less of the obvious Russian trolls lately. Probably because public opinion is irrelevant to what Trump does next.

Even loyal Trump soldier Chris Christie has had enough. Even Christie is unwilling to look the other way as unfounded conspiracy theories take control of his party.

Another RINO log for the conspiracy bonfire, I guess.

The GOP is consuming itself with this election fraud batshit.

As we all knew it would.

Forum List

Back