Chris Christie removes all doubt that he is a RINO

And when this "dangerous" Trump is re-elected? Then what? What do you think would be justified to "save the Republic"?
He won't be , he doesn't want to lose twice. Christie's is yours now. The democrats don't want him.

Any criticism of the former POTUS by a Republican results in the RINO label…
Do not act so naïve or ignorant. RINOs had a majority in both houses Trump's first two years in office. They would not even give him money for the wall. They criticized his initiatives far, far more than supported them. That, is an enemy within, Paul Ryan and co. Sooner than later, you need to start owning up to the corruption and filth your party has infected America with, Are you really that not bothered by your own hypocrisy and dishonesty?

Yes Trump is very dangerous he's carrying a majority of the vote with him consistently. Democrats know what's going to land on them hard in 22 and probably again in 24. Oh wait maybe they can come up with another January 6th false flag.
84 million Americans told Trump they don’t want him as President

The most in History

And when this "dangerous" Trump is re-elected? Then what? What do you think would be justified to "save the Republic"?
Yeah, we can't elect the wacko Trump. he might do something dangerous like controlling the border or reducing government regulations or restraining spending.

lzjlajz220m41.jpg
You claim we don't know what it is whenever we peg it exactly.

Most rigged stolen election in American history.
More lies from the Crybaby Losers

The reality is that the 2020 election was the most honest in history. More Americans voted than in any election in history. There were more recounts, more audits, more unfounded court cases than any time in history.

All affirming the magnitude of Biden’s victory

More lies from the Crybaby Losers

The reality is that the 2020 election was the most honest in history. More Americans voted than in any election in history. There were more recounts, more audits, more unfounded court cases than any time in history.

All affirming the magnitude of Biden’s victory
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Christie knows how to win in a knife fight, which is the most important survival skill in the WH and DC in general

Tump did not have the country running well. He had the country running on a collision course with disaster, as you can see.

Before Trump insisted on parroting Dr. Fauci, things were good. Ten dollar Walmart sneakers were on the shelves, not on boats waiting months to be unloaded.

Do not act so naïve or ignorant. RINOs had a majority in both houses Trump's first two years in office. They would not even give him money for the wall. They criticized his initiatives far, far more than supported them. That, is an enemy within, Paul Ryan and co. Sooner than later, you need to start owning up to the corruption and filth your party has infected America with, Are you really that not bothered by your own hypocrisy and dishonesty?

Barking up the wrong tree. I’m not a Republican or a Trump supporter. My comments were spot on. Republicans who castigate Trump have been labeled RINOS and marked as pariahs to the party.

Barking up the wrong tree. I’m not a Republican or a Trump supporter. My comments were spot on. Republicans who castigate Trump have been labeled RINOS and marked as pariahs to the party.

There is a far more accurate description of the "Biden Republicans..."

ZIONISTS

They are all W 911 Zionists

W
Cheney
Romney
Raffensberger
Toomey
Murkowski

Ok, I get it. So given that, I believe your comments are more naïve, or biased than they are spot on. And you can tell any media pals or leftist know-it-alls this too --- Congressmen like Romney, McCain, Murkowski, Paul Ryan, et al. are RINOs because they vote against good government that just so happens to be initiated or pushed by Trump. Like funding for the wall! The first two years Trump was in office the republicans had a majority in the both the House and the Senate. And still they would not give him money to build the wall. And many other proposals they stalled on or blocked. These were important measures that could have passed and helped the American people. But our odious congressmen and congresswomen were more interested in looking the cool, more prudent thinker and did not want to associate themselves with a loud, brash president. You see, that is putting their egos and their careers ahead of the common good. That is repulsive. That is a RINO. That is a traitor. It has nothing to do with Trump, so you can forget trying to convince any of us of your definition of a RINO.

Forum List

Back