Chris Christie is gonna be our next president

I would prefer Cruz, but I believe that most underestimate the likelihood that it could be Jeb Bush. He's married to a Hispanic, and is one smart guy. After eight years of the Obamination, a Bush like Jeb will be welcomed more than most realize.

I would prefer Cruz, but I believe that most underestimate the likelihood that it could be Jeb Bush. He's married to a Hispanic, and is one smart guy. After eight years of the Obamination, a Bush like Jeb will be welcomed more than most realize.
You honestly believe that America will vote in another Bush?

HONESTLY?!??

HONESTLY?!??

There's a few I would prefer of course, but I think the likelihood is strong.

Dubya was a good President who made a few mistakes as they all do. I did not agree with him relying on Clinton's leftover CIA people about WMDs, then putting ground troops in Iraq. I'm rather libertarian about my views in the ME.

Overall, both Bush Presidents were Patriotic and were very Presidential whether you liked them or not. They were far more competent than either Clinton or Obama!

What do you consider yourself politically?

Who were the Presidents you voted for?

I was going to vote for clinton until he said he didn't inhale. I knew he was full of crap after that.

Yeah, but he was a magician with a cigar. He could take an expensive cigar, and turn it into a "swisher sweet!" :lol::lol:
I had absolutely no problem with Bill Clinton's active sexual agenda but there was ample testimony from other women that shows him to be a sexually aggressive degenerate. JFK was a horny fellow but his adventures were never tainted with degenerate overtones. He got laid a lot and that was that.

Clinton was such an innately mendacious sonofabitch I couldn't stand to look at him -- and I still can't. And it's starting to seem like I soon will be feeling the same way about Obama.

HONESTLY?!??

There's a few I would prefer of course, but I think the likelihood is strong.

Dubya was a good President who made a few mistakes as they all do. I did not agree with him relying on Clinton's leftover CIA people about WMDs, then putting ground troops in Iraq. I'm rather libertarian about my views in the ME.

Overall, both Bush Presidents were Patriotic and were very Presidential whether you liked them or not. They were far more competent than either Clinton or Obama!
Nuff sed.

Except for a few good points, Christie is disloyal. I mean seriously. He practically gave Obama the boost he needed by doing his little publicity stunt after Sandy.

He's so fat he could hide behind himself and still get caught.

Forum List

Back