NewsTrendingShop
Newsletter
More

Search
Join
Login

Scandal As Chris Christie Mentioned Over 50 Times In Unsealed Sizzler Documents
U.S.·Jan 6, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

MISSION VIEJO, CA — A new scandal erupted just days before the Iowa Caucus as former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie was forced to address fresh revelations that his name had appeared over 50 times in newly unsealed Sizzler documents.
In the records provided by the buffet-style steak, seafood, and salad bar restaurant, Christie's now-unredacted name appears dozens of times for violating a variety of buffet line rules. "Scandal is the politest word one can use to describe the Sizzler documents," said political expert Dr. Blake Rumsey. "They say he used to fill drink cups with blue cheese salad dressing and slurp it down like a milkshake. Christie is alleged to have walked table to table asking for other patron's french fries after demolishing the buffet supply. One entry says he requested to have a doggie bag filled with ranch dressing poured over his mashed potatoes and steak. He was into some weird, twisted stuff."
Still out on the campaign trail in New Hampshire this weekend, the former governor attempted to deflect questions on the subject. "I'm not here to discuss rumors and innuendo," a defiant Christie said to reporters when asked about how often he had visited Sizzler. "The American people are looking for a leader, and you're asking me about this? I have nothing to say about Sizzler and their delicious food at this time. I have no comment about high quality, all-you-can-eat shrimp, nor about well-prepared steak cooked in unbelievable quantities. Is there a Sizzler in New Hampshire?"
At publishing time, Christie reportedly denied remaining in the primary race simply to use donor money to finance daily trips to lunch buffets.

Babylon Bee logo
NewsTrendingShop
Newsletter
More

Search
Join
Login

Scandal As Chris Christie Mentioned Over 50 Times In Unsealed Sizzler Documents
U.S.·Jan 6, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

MISSION VIEJO, CA — A new scandal erupted just days before the Iowa Caucus as former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie was forced to address fresh revelations that his name had appeared over 50 times in newly unsealed Sizzler documents.
In the records provided by the buffet-style steak, seafood, and salad bar restaurant, Christie's now-unredacted name appears dozens of times for violating a variety of buffet line rules. "Scandal is the politest word one can use to describe the Sizzler documents," said political expert Dr. Blake Rumsey. "They say he used to fill drink cups with blue cheese salad dressing and slurp it down like a milkshake. Christie is alleged to have walked table to table asking for other patron's french fries after demolishing the buffet supply. One entry says he requested to have a doggie bag filled with ranch dressing poured over his mashed potatoes and steak. He was into some weird, twisted stuff."
Still out on the campaign trail in New Hampshire this weekend, the former governor attempted to deflect questions on the subject. "I'm not here to discuss rumors and innuendo," a defiant Christie said to reporters when asked about how often he had visited Sizzler. "The American people are looking for a leader, and you're asking me about this? I have nothing to say about Sizzler and their delicious food at this time. I have no comment about high quality, all-you-can-eat shrimp, nor about well-prepared steak cooked in unbelievable quantities. Is there a Sizzler in New Hampshire?"
At publishing time, Christie reportedly denied remaining in the primary race simply to use donor money to finance daily trips to lunch buffets.
Today I've heard negative things about Christie, DeSantis, Nikki, Trump and Vivik. The first votes are 1 week away in Iowa.

Today I've heard negative things about Christie, DeSantis, Nikki, Trump and Vivik. The first votes are 1 week away in Iowa.
It's amusing. I'm not sure why people are wasting their time launching these attacks on the other candidates. Trump has sizeable lead in IA and NH. The primary race on the GOP side will be done by Super Tuesday. Christie will be gone after IA and NH.

Trump is the nominee.

It's amusing. I'm not sure why people are wasting their time launching these attacks on the other candidates. Trump has sizeable lead in IA and NH. The primary race on the GOP side will be done by Super Tuesday. Christie will be gone after IA and NH.

Trump is the nominee.
Aren't you the stick-in-the-mud.....Poking fun at hopefuls and their party in the political season is as American as you can get.

tumblr_o2rp15mXSw1v8aoq9o1_1280.0.png

27-zoom.jpg

Trump is the nominee.
Yea but what if the political winds change? What if Trump does something that even 51% of Republicans can't accept? What if the Russian Pee tape came out and he used the N word in the video too? What if Trump dies? What if he's convicted? What if polls show Biden's beating him? What if we find out he was sleeping with minors on Epstein Island?

The Republican candidates are hoping what if. Trump is old and out of shape.

Aren't you concerned about the constitutional crisis Trump would cause? Just ask Trump. This is what he said about Hillary back in 2016

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at the rally. “It would grind government to a halt.”

So it ain't over yet. You need a plan B.

But I also know that people with big plans to have plan B's. They put all their energy into plan A. Any child who grew up to be in a famous band. Their parents told them to have a plan B. You don't get plan A done worrying about plan B mama. LOL

Yea but what if the political winds change? What if Trump does something that even 51% of Republicans can't accept? What if the Russian Pee tape came out and he used the N word in the video too? What if Trump dies? What if he's convicted? What if polls show Biden's beating him? What if we find out he was sleeping with minors on Epstein Island?

The Republican candidates are hoping what if. Trump is old and out of shape.

Aren't you concerned about the constitutional crisis Trump would cause? Just ask Trump. This is what he said about Hillary back in 2016

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at the rally. “It would grind government to a halt.”

So it ain't over yet. You need a plan B.

But I also know that people with big plans to have plan B's. They put all their energy into plan A. Any child who grew up to be in a famous band. Their parents told them to have a plan B. You don't get plan A done worrying about plan B mama. LOL
It won't matter. The die has already been cast. He's made sure he will be the nominee. There is nothing that can be done both Constitutionally and legally to prevent him from being the nominee. He has the support of almost 80% of registered Republican voters. If any moderate or real conservative speaks out against him, their political careers are over. The Republican primary process will be over by Super Tuesday at the latest. Maybe even before that. Even if he is convicted on any one of 91 counts currently against him, that does not prevent him from running and being the nominee or even from running in the general election as the appeal process would likely be dragged out for years.

The solution is to go to the polls in November and defeat him. After that, the justice system can run its course. But he'll be done.
The time to do something real about Trump has come and gone. And every single Republican is to blame for it. His political career should
have been over the moment he stepped off the golden escalator at Trump Tower in 2015.

So now, it's up to the rest of us to make sure he goes the way of the dinosaur. He has made no inroads in the swing states he lost last time. So his electoral math problem..is the same.

It won't matter. The die has already been cast. He's made sure he will be the nominee. There is nothing that can be done both Constitutionally and legally to prevent him from being the nominee. He has the support of almost 80% of registered Republican voters. If any moderate or real conservative speaks out against him, their political careers are over. The Republican primary process will be over by Super Tuesday at the latest. Maybe even before that. Even if he is convicted on any one of 91 counts currently against him, that does not prevent him from running and being the nominee or even from running in the general election as the appeal process would likely be dragged out for years.

The solution is to go to the polls in November and defeat him. After that, the justice system can run its course. But he'll be done.
The time to do something real about Trump has come and gone. And every single Republican is to blame for it. His political career should
have been over the moment he stepped off the golden escalator at Trump Tower in 2015.

So now, it's up to the rest of us to make sure he goes the way of the dinosaur. He has made no inroads in the swing states he lost last time. So his electoral math problem..is the same.

Bookmarked for posterity and laughs. :laughing0301:

Sophisticated humor amuses me. Clever humor amuses me. Fat person jokes just aren't funny. You guys think its funny calling people gay around here... its 2024 for God's sake, update your sense of humor.
1704749224473.png

And he has been costing Republicans elections for far too long. While Trump supporters support him no matter what, they don't necessarily show up to vote for the people Trump endorses. Seems like most of his endorsements end up losing. Oz, Hershel Walker, etc?

In the final tally, most of Trump’s preferred candidates won but had mixed results in competitive races.

Colorado GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert’s victory in an automatic recount helped bring Trump’s overall win record to 199, while 34 of his preferred candidates lost their races

Looking just at contests deemed competitive by the NBC News political unit, based on political dynamics of those races and ad spending, 46 of Trump’s candidates won, and 33 lost. Of the 33 who lost, 32 of them echoed Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

In the battle for the Senate, eight candidates with Trump’s endorsement lost their races, while 16 won. High-profile losses included battleground states that were key to Republicans’ effort to flip the Senate, including Herschel Walker’s loss in Georgia, Blake Masters’ loss in Arizona, Adam Laxalt’s loss in Nevada and Mehmet Oz’s loss in Pennsylvania.

Trump-backed candidates saw an even split in governor’s races, with 10 wins and 10 losses. But Trump-backed candidates also led to GOP losses and failures to win top pickup opportunities. Republicans lost control of the governor’s mansions in Massachusetts and Maryland, with former state Rep. Geoff Diehl and Del. Dan Cox losing those states respectively. Trump’s preferred candidates also failed to flip governor’s mansions in top battlegrounds such as Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Sophisticated humor amuses me. Clever humor amuses me. Fat person jokes just aren't funny. You guys think its funny calling people gay around here... its 2024 for God's sake, update your sense of humor.
1704749639104.png

1704749751309.png

Your mama is so fat, her name is DAYUM!!!

Forum List

Back