Chris Christie Facing Federal Investigation Over Sandy Funds

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

The far-righties are eating this shit up -- they can't wait for tubby to fail so they can move Scumtorum in place.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) is facing a federal investigation into whether the governor used Hurricane Sandy relief money to produce tourism ads starring himself and his family, Rep. Frank Pallone (D-N.J.) told CNN Sunday. The New Jersey lawmaker said the inspector general for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development conducted a preliminary investigation, and concluded that a full investigation is warranted.

The investigation comes as the New Jersey governor is facing a separate federal probe into revelations that his top aides engineered the temporary shutdown of access lanes to the George Washington Bridge as political retribution.

Whoopdi dooo traffic cone gate, lol
you dems are sure trying to put fatboy down, guess what, we on the right dont give a shit, have at him, he stinks of obamas ass anyway.

Poor Christy, he thought he could bUY off the assaults on him by being all liberal and stuff and schmoozing up to the Dear Leader

what a fool, you lay with dogs you come away with fleas that will DESTROY YOU

He made his bed now he can lay in it

Last edited:

The far-righties are eating this shit up -- they can't wait for tubby to fail so they can move Scumtorum in place.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) is facing a federal investigation into whether the governor used Hurricane Sandy relief money to produce tourism ads starring himself and his family, Rep. Frank Pallone (D-N.J.) told CNN Sunday. The New Jersey lawmaker said the inspector general for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development conducted a preliminary investigation, and concluded that a full investigation is warranted.

The investigation comes as the New Jersey governor is facing a separate federal probe into revelations that his top aides engineered the temporary shutdown of access lanes to the George Washington Bridge as political retribution.

I agree that the wingnuts are gleeful, but I seriously doubt they would try to run Santorum again. I'm thinking Rand Paul and Ted Cruz, Rubio et al. are doing the happy dance behind closed doors right now.

However, the blowback is going to be bad for the moronic Repubies, too, because Christie was very popular with the centrists. So now over 40% of the GOP dingbats are wondering who will take his place. The jerks I've mentioned above don't rate highly with the moronic masses of the right.

I put up this shit last fall. :lol: While you progressives were still having a "love letter in the sand" moment with the son of a bitch.

I put up this shit last fall. :lol: While you progressives were still having a "love letter in the sand" moment with the son of a bitch.

Oh, I remember that....That's when you predicted Romney would win, too.

My gawd, the left is all over the place with their idiocy...

now they are bringing up Santorum again

PEOPLE don't let the media or the progressives PICK YOUR Candidate for President just so they can rip them to shreds like we see them now with Christy

learn learn learn

All y'all on the left were creaming yourselves over Christie. You loved and adored him. What's making you spin on him now?

Don't get me wrong I am loving and adoring this Clinton moment. BUT don't you dare come in here huffing and puffing that you hate Christie now.

Oh, I remember that....That's when you predicted Romney would win, too.

Put up the post. You're a daisy if you do.

In the interest of full disclosure:

I like Christie and hope he is totally vindicated.

I would love to see a Christie - Clinton debate.

Christie actually took funds from the Sandy Super Storm fund to use for his election campaign.

Too bad Obama signed off on the adds, huh?

/thread

You needn't be so scatological. It looks to me like the Democrats are orchestrating this one, and you're their representative online. You are a Democrat online operative smearing a Republican, aren't you?

Last edited:
QUOTE:

"The far-righties are eating this shit up -- they can't wait for tubby to fail so they can move Scumtorum in place.?"

I incorrectly edited the quote function earlier, making it appear the wrong person made the statement above. I do regret the error and apologize.

It remains that I rather doubt the original speaker used those words and hope the hosts of this board are cooperative with his lawyers as they prepare their slander case.

Last edited:
In the interest of full disclosure:

I like Christie and hope he is totally vindicated.

I would love to see a Christie - Clinton debate.

Surrrrrrrrre you like him. That's why you brought this potentially nefarious incident to public attention if it is true? Christie's campaign is saying they did no such thing, and Christie is saying he is shocked and will be vindicated.

I said months ago I would not vote for Christie, but he either did wrong or he did not do wrong. Either way, I will likely not vote for Christie, still. He fawns over leftists too much, and I think it goes beyond reaching across the aisle. If he's in, it won't matter whether it's him or Hillary. The nation will still be going the wrong direction just like it is right now if either he or Hillary wins.

I'm fricking sick and tired of Democrat oligarchs tearing up and eating the Constitution.

Last edited:

I agree that the wingnuts are gleeful, but I seriously doubt they would try to run Santorum again. I'm thinking Rand Paul and Ted Cruz, Rubio et al. are doing the happy dance behind closed doors right now.

However, the blowback is going to be bad for the moronic Repubies, too, because Christie was very popular with the centrists. So now over 40% of the GOP dingbats are wondering who will take his place. The jerks I've mentioned above don't rate highly with the moronic masses of the right.

Oh whatthefuckever.. we get it, run somebody left of Van Jones and you'll vote for him.

Oh, and btw, fuck the centrists.. they're the ones ruining the GOP.. you know, the Roves of the world.

Forum List

Back