Trump's Ethics Lawyer under investigation for being paid with money from money laundering.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
A Malaysian fugitive might have paid Chris Christie and a Trump lawyer with laundered funds

The Justice Department is investigating whether former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Marc Kasowitz, and others with ties to the Republican Party were paid by a Malaysian fugitive with laundered funds.

Christie and Kasowitz are part of a legal team for Jho Low, a fugitive Malaysian businessman who, according to US court filings, played a key role in the alleged embezzlement of $4.5 billion from a Malaysian fund called 1Malaysia Development Bhd, The Wall Street Journal reported.

---------

OMG!

Every day is a new scandal.
I can't keep up with them.
I wonder what Chris Crispie thinks about having his name linked to another scandal?

A Malaysian fugitive might have paid Chris Christie and a Trump lawyer with laundered funds

The Justice Department is investigating whether former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Marc Kasowitz, and others with ties to the Republican Party were paid by a Malaysian fugitive with laundered funds.

Christie and Kasowitz are part of a legal team for Jho Low, a fugitive Malaysian businessman who, according to US court filings, played a key role in the alleged embezzlement of $4.5 billion from a Malaysian fund called 1Malaysia Development Bhd, The Wall Street Journal reported.

---------

OMG!

I wonder what Chris Crispie thinks about having his name linked to another scandal?

J LO.

We got him this time! Part 5,099,298

dam dean has more shit on trump....you would think the way this guy is obsessed with him they would just come and get dean to head the investigation...he knows when trump shits....

• Banned
dam dean has more shit on trump....you would think the way this guy is obsessed with him they would just come and get dean to head the investigation...he knows when trump shits....
The stuff on Trump is real.

Not like on Obama or Hillary.

then they should have no problems finding him guilty.....whats going to be fun around here is your reaction if they find nothing....

• Banned

then they should have no problems finding him guilty.....whats going to be fun around here is your reaction if they find nothing....
His foundation has previously pled wrongdoing trying to get out of worse. But it didn't work.

---------

OMG!

Might have.....does this lying troll ever stop?

---------

OMG!

Do you know where the money came from that you are paid with? Nobody asks. I don’t, and never have. I do my job, legally, and in accordance with the rules of my employer. When I get my check, I cash it. I don’t demand to know where it came from. No one has that responsibility. The only way I can have committed a crime in that sense is if you tell me that you have stolen the money, before you pay me. Then I can’t accept it. But if you don’t tell me, I don’t know. How could I?

Want to lose a lot of business? Ask everyone who comes in to hire you if they stole the money they’re trying to pay you. If you did that, you would be a first in my experience. When I’ve hired lawyers in the past, and paid them in cash, they didn’t ask me where I got the money. Why would they? I don’t see where this is a real issue mate. But as usual, your Trump alert news story cropped it up on the Trump Haters Mailing list, and off you go running.

---------

OMG!

A corrupt Trump misadministration just keeps getting more corrupt.

Forum List

Back