We Are a Christian Nation

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
And as a Christian nation, our thoughts and prayers go out to the school children in Nashville.

---Lt. Gov. Randy McNally (R—Oak Ridge)
Heartbroken by the tragic shooting in Nashville. Praying for the families of those who have died as well as all parents, students and staff. Thankful for the work of law enforcement who stopped the perpetrator and tended to the wounded. All in Nashville are in my thoughts today.---

And as a Christian nation, our thoughts and prayers go out to the school children in Nashville.

Heartbroken by the tragic shooting in Nashville. Praying for the families of those who have died as well as all parents, students and staff. Thankful for the work of law enforcement who stopped the perpetrator and tended to the wounded. All in Nashville are in my thoughts today.---

Everybody's heart goes out to the victims in Nashville. If you believe in prayer, then by all means pray for them. While thoughts and prayers can help many get through such a heinous act, they haven't done much to prevent more mass shootigs from happening. All caring people should see that we need to do more.

I appreciate your sentiment so far as praying forthe families of the victim and others.

But we are not a Christian nation. Having more Christians in the population than other faiths does not make us a Christian nation.

The framers of the Constitution thought the US is a Christian nation but the 1st Amendment also said freedom of religion.

The framers of the US Constitution wrote the 1st amendment, in part, to make sure we never devolved into a theocracy and to keep the gov't out of the church.

We are not a Christian nation.

But as a Christian nation, we'll do NOTHING to stop the next one.

We are a Christian nation and we are under attack by non-christians, trans, etc......it is time to fight back

So armed trannies are the only ones perpetrating the mass shootings? Good to know.
They are the only ones who commit mass shootings that we can demonize the easiest.....

Yea, mostly men commit these shootings, but try demonizing them? It will affect too many people who are good.....

There was a time we use to be able to do this with blacks in order to get tougher laws passed against them...but

Conservatives got weak and fell victim to Civil Rights stuff...but darkies are not civil, so they aren't entitled to civil rights...the whole point of oppressing them was meant to teach them to be civil....

It's too late for that now....but at least with trannies, we have a chance to root them out

Forum List

Back